Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
THE Time Change...see what I did there? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

THE Time Change...see what I did there?

2 posters

Go down

THE Time Change...see what I did there? Empty THE Time Change...see what I did there?

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:23 am

Quantum is viewed reclining properly in a fine chair with a tad bit of coffee in one hand, and a breakfast biscuit in the other, as he relaxes before a midnight fireplace.

He turns the hand holding the coffee to check The Time, and and the second the liquid begins to pour Quantum is always quick enough to catch the spill with the biscuit.

He's not ruining that new suit.

He notices the camera and straightens up, "Ahem... Uhh... Alexa, what year is it?"

She breaks off into a mechanical and maniacal laugh.

"That's what I thought...." Quantum examines his breakfast. "There once was a Time where I thought... 'hey, if you can't stand up in 10 seconds to get back in the ring, then you shouldn't be qualified to stand... in the ring with me. That thought came once again just a couple weeks ago. I think.
But also, then, as time would tell, I would suffer the very same fate due to the hands of the one who can't tell time. You see...."

Quantum pulls a corncob pipe outta nowhere and with an exaggerated draw blows smoke rings into the well-lit fire. The smoke dissipates quickly but the oxygen builds the everlasting flame.

"You know why I like it, here? Where I live in this comphy cabin in my own space and time? There's no Time Change where I'm at. The rest of Y'all over here like, 'Ohhh, (Milking-Tit-Motion) I don't know what time it is... should i lose an hour? Gain an hour? OhhhHoNoo... why.. why you always do this to me...nooooo'. (Keeps Milking-Tit-Motion)
'Ohhnioo, how do I change the clock in my car?! NOOOO why can't you just update like my phooooonnnnnnoooooo...'
(Finishes Milking-Motion)
That's why I like it Arizona... don't have to deal with you morons. Yea, you thought I was gonna go Time Traveler thing but really.. its a geography thing. See what I did There? "

"I say we forget about the past, and honestly let's go ahead and forget about the future. Let's not even focus on the present....

I want you to just count to 10. If you find that there might be a second you couldn't get there, just don't try.So... Bryan Sanders, would you care to face me in a Last Man Standing match? I got your 10 seconds hiding right here in my pocket....

He reaches into his jacket pocket to reveal a second biscuit. Quantum reaches over to the confeve table and dips both biscuits in the gravy. "see what I did there?"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

THE Time Change...see what I did there? Empty Re: THE Time Change...see what I did there?

Post by Topher Mod Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 am

I see what you did there, not many will, but i do xD

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down