Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Your Big Break Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Your Big Break

Go down

Your Big Break Empty Your Big Break

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Monday Night Fusion begins with a shot of Johnny Sampson in his office once more. He didn't seem busy at the moment and was playing around with some random websites on his phone. However, he was quickly interrupted when Josh Wolf walked in. He jumped, quickly turning the phone off before assuming a "businessman" position. He looked back up at Wolf and sighed softly.

Johnny Sampson
Hey Wolf. Glad to see you're doing well, especially after your match last week.

Josh Wolf blinked a few times and slowly stepped forward. He kept a deadly glare on Sampson as he took a seat in a nearby chair.

Sampson
Okay, so you probably already know why I called for you again this week... I've been thinking about what you said and after what you did against Kris Sullivan, I can safely say that you're ready to take on some of the big dogs on our side of the business.

Josh Wolf
Took you a month to actually figure that out....

Sampson
Listen, kid. I saw what you did on Genesis. You made history for yourself as Rising Star Champion, you took on guys like Ryan Kent and won, and many people consider you to be the fastest rising Rookie in CMV History. You went from feuding with a cult leader to becoming the main event leader of the Resistance... But here's the thing.

I don't give two shits what you did on that white trash backwater. If you want to be a permanent member of this roster, you're going to need to learn to shut your mouth when I'm speaking to you.

Wolf's glare grew more angered as he slowly leaned forward. Sampson leaned back to try and keep the distance between them. He knew Wolf was unstable and dangerous and he wasn't willing to have another hospital visit.

Wolf
You have three seconds to put your ego up and talk like a normal fucking human being... In one month, I have only seen you prove that you're just an egomaniac with grudges. Now, continue.

Sampson
Alright... Listen, tonight is going to be a big match for you. I'm granting your wish and putting you up against Schmidty... Now let me explain this clearly. If you win this, it'll be your big break. If you can beat him, you'll be on the rocket to the main event. I'm talking Championships, matches against legends, a guarantee at the Hall of Fame, and most importantly main event matches.

But... That's only if you prove that you deserve that position. So I'm giving you a simple task. Beat the shit out of Schmidty.

Wolf nodded softly and slowly leaned back.

Wolf
Can do. But let me make this clear.
I'm not going out there because I want to suck up to you... I couldn't give a damn about your agenda. I'm going out there because I want to fight. I'm out there to satiate Fenrir's thirst for blood. I'm not out there to impress you. So this match isn't going to be about you.

Wolf slowly stood and walked out of the room. Sampson slowly took out his phone once more and muttered.

Sampson
Yeah, it is about me you little shit.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Your Big Break Empty Re: Your Big Break

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Wolf sits quietly in the locker room as paramedics look over the cut on his forehead, making sure that his hellacious match against Schmidty didn't injure the vessel to Fenrir. He took in a few breaths and sighed softly.

Wolf
I lost any sense of control... I don't even think Schmidty deserved that kind of punishment for what he's done.

Doctor
Well, you did it to him for a reason, Josh-

Wolf
Fenrir. Did it for no reason. Once he takes over I lose any control of myself. That kind of bloodlust is unstoppable, even for some of the strongest people in this company.

Doctor
I'm surprised that you're so worried about that. Most wrestlers would kill to have some kind of darker side that dominates a match... You seem to have enough control over it to know when to stop.

Wolf
For now. But how long until he finds a way to fully take over? I don't want to end up like Reed.

Doctor
Reed has always had some screws loose. You're much better off than him... However, I'd say you quit taking all these rough hits to your head. You're here almost every night with a new cut.

The Doctor slowly stood, bandaging up the wound and slowly walking to the door. Before he could open it, however, the same door swung open and slammed against his head. The doctor fell to the ground in a heap. The perpetrator of this act was none other than Johnny Sampson, who looked at Wolf with arms raised.

Sampson
Josh my boy! You did it!

Wolf
I'm not your boy, Sampson. Your patronizing isn't gonna soften me up... What did you think?

Sampson
I think that we finally found Schmidty's kryptonite! Now, we just need to let King and Bison clean off the scraps and I'll have finally given that little shit a true taste of his own medicine.

Wolf
You're joking, right? You still think that they're going to finish him off when neither of them has come even an inch to beating him? Not to mention, you are STILL depending on King when that motherfucker has been falling apart for weeks.

Sampson
I'm not liking your tone, Josh. I know you're still angry about Kliq and King. But you need to let this grudge die. You're on Fusion now. The Kliq isn't a threat to you anymore.

Wolf stood up with an angered grimace, staring down Sampson.

Wolf
That's bullshit and you know it, Sampson. Kliq has been spreading like a god damn plague across every single corner of this company and you're saying they aren't a fucking threat? You're making deals with one of their newest members as we speak! How long until more people on this show start to join? Who will it be next? Azreal? Kent? Divine? Hayden? .... Or you....

Sampson took a step back with a puzzled look.

Sampson
What are you implying?

Wolf
Kliq hasn't been able to get a GM on their side yet... Whose to say they won't try it? You're blind to their actions, Sampson. And being blind is all they need to get you on their side. Do you want the Kliq to take over this business?

Sampson
Well... No...No I don't.

Wolf
Then get with the fucking program. You need to stop depending on King before he starts to exploit you. It's only a matter of time...

Sampson
Alright... I'll... I'll be weary of him... But... I will still need him for Sunday... But once that's over, I'll let him go.

Wolf shook his head and sighed, taking a seat once more. The look of frustration in his eyes made it clear that Sampson wasn't going to do anything that he said he would do.

Sampson
Alright, now let's talk about where we can take you from here onward. Listen, I'm making up a contract for you. A permanent one. In it is a title shot against whoever wins at Dark Carnival... This is your biggest chance Wolf.

We're talking Main Events, Late night show appearances, drink deals, and maybe even getting the first pitch at the World Series if I can pull enough strings... This is the biggest chance you'll ever have, Josh. I know you won't disappoint.

Sampson patted Wolf on the shoulder and slowly walked out. He stepped over the still unconscious Doctor, not even noticing the man's presence.

Wolf sighed and shook his head before he heard the rumble of his phone on the bench. He picked it up and looked at the name. His eyes lit up as he answered it.

Wolf
Elijah. How's the group handling? ... Not good? ... You really did that again? ... Christ man, we need to actually talk some time, face-to-face.

Wolf slowly walked out of frame as the scene faded to black.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)