Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Give Me a Break Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Give Me a Break

Go down

Give Me a Break Empty Give Me a Break

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:13 am

Genesis comes back from commercial break, and Marcantel is already sitting in a chair in the ring, with the same red lighting and dramatic music playing.

Marcantel
Well well, well, if there's something I've been seeing the past couple of weeks, it's that apparently everyone thinks that they've earned at a shot at Chris Andrews and his Alpha World Title. HA!! Please if anyone deserves a title shot it's me, not Guri, not Ortiz, and especially not Josh Wolf since he failed Genesis and made the brand look like fools. Guri hasn't done anything to get a title shot, other than get his ass kicked by Daemion. Ortiz got lucky which is why he's even got a title shot, but ME!? I've broken my body for this company and every brand I'm on whether it be Fusion or Genesis. I am the real monster of CMV and always will be, NOT DAEMION!!! I should be the next in line for an Alpha World Title shot after Cause and Effect, and I should be the Alpha World Champion and represent Genesis as the most dominant champion at Ascendance. By God if I have to go through every member of the Genesis roster to face Andrews then I will, and I won't break a sweat doing it.

Genesis then cuts to commercial break with the camera locked onto Marcantel as the music keeps playing and the screen fades to black.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down