Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Belt or Bust Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Belt or Bust

5 posters

Go down

Belt or Bust Empty Belt or Bust

Post by Miztacular Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Immediately following the opening pyro for the fallout episode of Monday Night Fusion. The theme of the now former CMV Undisputed Champion Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley hits the PA system to a reception of boo's and jeers from the live CMV audience in Vancouver for tonight's high octane episode of Fusion. What feels like centuries pass before finally, the evidently disgruntled Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley makes his way out from the back, a microphone in hand and a dissatisfied look upon his face as he walks to the top of the ramp only to come to halt. The former five time Undisputed Champion takes a moment to look around the crowd, rolling his eyes reactionary to the negativity from the crowd. Standing upon the top of the ramp, where he'd normally hold the belt up high tonight he stands alone, deprived of his Undisputed Championship, instead holding up the microphone to his mouth in which he begins to speak into the microphone.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:

You know.. The boo's, the jeer's, the mockery. It all feels a little different when you aren't the holder of that Championship. This time last week, coming out here it didn't matter what any of you moronic, classless viewers thought of me. It didn't matter, because I had the belt and whoever has the belt. Is the top, the do all end all of this show. Of CMV as a whole. With the belt in your possession it doesn't matter what anybody thinks because at that moment, with those twelve pounds of gold on your shoulder, you are the best professional wrestler on the planet, and nobody is your equal. After last night, Regicide. I can no longer say as such, and I bet all of you people love that, two days ago your words bounced off of me as I strolled past all of you without a care in the world. Unfortunately now your words hold more meaning, they can't be rebutted by the simple hoisting of the belt into the air.

Hayden lowers the microphone and continues his walk down the ramp, shaking his head as he looks around the crowd. When he comes to the bottom of the ramp he makes a turn towards the steps to which he climbs up onto the apron before stepping into the ring. The now former Undisputed Champion makes his way across the ring, extending his arms, gesturing for the crowd to let it out, give him all they've got before he continues. After a minute or so of waiting, he finally turns towards the hard camera and once again raises the microphone to his mouth, looking to continue on.

But don't get it twisted. Tonight is not going to be me coming out here, calling out my X-Gen brother, throwing some shade and blowing everything out of proportions over a simple loss. In fact it's the opposite. X-Gen are stronger than ever and that's exactly what this is about. You see a lot of you in the crowd were complaining, were hating on the fact that the Fatal Fourway turned into the same "old" singles match we've seen time and time again. But let me remind you all that every single time we've come to blows in singles action the match has been PHENOMENAL! A one on one match between myself and Divine is worth more than any other match on the roster, and that Fatal Fourway at Regicide was simply further proof not only of our unity, but of the fact that myself and Divine are leaps and bounds above the rest of this roster. In the build up to this match, Divine scored victories over both Daemion and Kent, and then in the match itself I did the exact same thing. Sending Kent and Daemion to the back for early showers. X-Gen stands tall no matter who the Champion is, the important fact is. X-Gen are the Champions, and we always will be.

But speaking of the Champion, as I mentioned, tonight is not going to be about me, tonight is Divine's night. Like I mentioned at the top of this, when you hold that belt, no matter what I think, no matter what you think, no matter what anybody else thinks. If you hold that Undisputed Belt, you are the single greatest competitor on this roster, on any roster. For years, everybody saw Quantum and Divine as "Just the Tag Team" aspect of X-Gen. But not me, in my eyes there never was a dedicated Tag Team and a dedicated Singles guy. It was just my turn to take the reigns, any and all of us were capable, and right now it's Divine's time and do not get it wrong, he was not joking when he said it would take an army to take that belt away from him because right now he is in the pinnacle of his career, time and time again he's reached the apex of this company and time and time again he's been pushed aside, or the wrong thing at the wrong time just didn't go his way. Not this time, this time he's got that look in his eye, the kinda look I had when I went on a run with the belt for what was my longest reign, the kinda look JustIN Sane had in his prime. The look of a Champion, somebody who is on top of the world not only statistically with that Championship, but somebody who BELIEVES they are at the pinnacle of this company, and there isn't a single man in the back that can take that belt away from him.

Hayden lowers the microphone away from his mouth briefly. The side of his mouth curves into that of a smirk as if he has a plan, he eyes the booing crowd with glee before continuing, passionate words coming from the top of his lungs as he speaks out once again into the microphone.

But.... There is somebody NOT in the back who can take that belt away from him. The KING of Absolution. The man with the most combined eliminations in the Royal Rumble match, the former Tornado Tag Team Champion, the former Intercontinental Champion, the former Anarchy Champion, the former and first ever Undisputed Champion, the former King of the Ring Winner and, most importantly. The former Royal Rumble WINNER!

You're looking right at him!

See all of you in this crowd tonight can keep booing me, keep mocking me, do everything you want, whatever you want. I don't need to hold that belt to deter your mocking. My resume does that in itself. So let it be known right now, Divine, you are the best damn guy on this roster right now, you are the crown jewel of X-Gen, and I have nothing but respect for you. But there's one thing that brothers do more than enemies. Brothers fight, brothers go back and forth, just like we will go back and forth over this Championship. Because right here right now, I am entering myself into the CMV Undisputed Championship Royal Rumble Match! But that's not enough, oooooooh no. It wouldn't be a Royal Rumble match without the crown jewel of Absolution involved, not only will I participate in the Undisputed Championship Royal Rumble match for my rematch clause, but I will be in the normal Royal Rumble match too! Oh I hear it now, the crying from the crowd, the crying from the people in the back, well guess what. I don't care in the slightest and before I win back the CMV Undisputed Championship in the Championship Rumble, I'll make sure that it isn't one of those Genesis scumbags that wins the other Rumble. This is my brand, no matter who the General Manager is, this is and always has been my brand, and on that note, the former Five Time Undisputed Champion does whatever the hell he wants. I'm the biggest name this company has, I'm the biggest draw this company has, I'm the biggest TALENT this company has, and to prove that, to prove the amount of control I have, to prove the lack of sway over me ole Johnny Sampson has despite what he himself claims. I'll do what I want, when I want, and entering myself into both rumbles is just the very start. What Johnny Sampson, or Yuri Sokolov wants doesn't concern me, the only thing that does concern me is ME.

See you at Absolution...

Hayden tosses the microphone over his shoulder and quickly leaves the ring, mocking the crowd as he walks past up the ramp towards the back as we prepare for our first matchup of the evening leaving a sour taste in the mouths of the crowd.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Belt or Bust Empty Re: Belt or Bust

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:21 am

Miz wrote:X-Gen are stronger than ever

Waiting till next week when they split up for the 15th time.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:50 am

Solaris Arc wrote:
Miz wrote:X-Gen are stronger than ever

Waiting till next week when they split up for the 15th time.

They’ve never split up tho, at least not in the way you’re implying. They’ve gone their separate ways sure. X-Gen never dies, brothers fight Sol.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:01 am

Fuk XGEN, they were neva gud.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!