Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
GSI: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

GSI: Episode 2

Go down

GSI: Episode 2 Empty GSI: Episode 2

Post by Gumble Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:59 pm

It's another press day for the Cyborg Invitational, the murmurs of the journalists and superstars come to a halt when a piercing sound echoes throughout the conference room, it gets louder and louder before finally the door flies open and Rhys Matthews is seen dragging a ramp towards the stage where the other superstars are. He puts the ramp into it’s place and raises his head, looking around the room, He takes a breath before leaving the room. Both the press and the superstars look confused before a squeak comes into earshot. The squeaking continues, getting closer and closer before Rhys reveals himself again this time pulling a TV cart towards the stage.

Squeak... Squeak... Squeak… Squeak

Rhys struggles to pull the cart up the ramp, the only sounds in the room are the grunts of Matthews and the squeaking of the rickety cart before he finally succeeds and pulls the cart to center stage.

Rhys smiles at the audience before grabbing a remote control from the shelf on the cart and leaping off the stage. He bounds over to the seated press and motions for a person in the front row to scoot over. He waits patiently for a chair to open up and finally sits down, Rhys raises his arm and turns the TV on, the cameras zoom in and fades into the video.

The blank screen suddenly comes to life as the letters G...S...I fade into view, after a while the words ‘Episode 2’ also fade in before cutting to the action.

The camera cuts to a pair of perfectly polished black leather shoes, the camera pans up past the white cotton socks, black suit pants and black polo shirt to reveal none other than Genesis referee Perry White. The camera zooms out revealing what seems to be an interrogation room, a table with 2 chairs either side of it sits in the center, one of which occupied by the CMV official.

The camera rotates throughout the room revealing a window of mirrored glass, the camera passes through the glass and uncovers the former undisputed champion staring intently through it, he looks down at the piece of paper he's holding and then flicks his eyes back to his next suspect. He puts the paper down on the desk in front of him...

GSI: Episode 2 AWunxNn

The door opens and a man enters holding a file...

Man
You should really take a look at this, this is the best lead you will have.

Rhys smiles taking the file and putting it in the filing cabinet.

Man
You should really look at that, like now, the evidence all adds up, this is your #1 suspect.

Rhys Matthews
Can't you see Paul! I'm in the middle of an interrogation, i'll look at if after, bye now!

Rhys shoo's Paul out of the door, he stares at Perry White for a couple of moments before a young woman holding a clipboard enters, she closes the door behind her and walks over to Matthews.

Rhys Matthews
Classic Paul... Ahh! Lucy! Welcome, welcome, So! what have we got so far?

Lucy
Well, he's not talking and he's asked for his attorney, this case might be getting out of hand...

Rhys Matthews
What?! We have him dead to rights! There's no way this guy is getting away...

Lucy
You found a packet of Juicy Fruit in his back pocket that's not really dead to righ--

Rhys Matthews
Exactly! A pack of juicy fruit, interesting how the gum I scraped from my boot shared the exact same colour...

Lucy
You also kind of harassed him to find out what was in his pocket...

Rhys Matthews
Oh, Come on! I could SEE the letters through his trousers, that sexual harassment suit is bullshit!

Lucy
Well, either way he's not talking, think we're gonna need you to crack him boss.

Rhys Matthews
Yeah... I am kind of the best, Well! Bye!

Rhys skips to the door, shutting it behind him, leaving Lucy in the room alone, she glances down at the drawing Rhys had made of Perry White and shakes her head. She then goes over to the filing cabinet and pulls the top drawer open. She takes a file named '#1 Suspect', replaces it with a copy and stuffs the original down her suit jacket before leaving the room.

The camera cuts back to the interrogation room, Perry White is looking peeved, his hands shackled to the desk infront of him. Rhys enters the room smiling, he makes his way to the desk and takes a seat.

Rhys Matthews
Hi!

Perry White
Rhys, why am I here? I have matches to get prepared for, Can you let me out of these goddamn handcuf--

Rhys Matthews
SO Mr. White! What have you got to say for yourself?

Perry White
Look, I have no idea what is going on, you frisked me VERY innapropriately and put me in these cuffs and now I’m here, I don’t know who spat out the gum but it was NOT me!

Rhys Matthews
So, If you had nothing to do with it, how did the GUM get STUCK to MY BOOT?!

Perry White
I- How would I- I DON’T KNOW, IT WASN’T ME!

Rhys Matthews
Look, PAL, I warn you I can maintain my resolve much longer than you can keep this lie up and the INSTANT I see a crack in that armor, I'll be there.

Perry White
But I didn’t do anyth-

Rhys Matthews
ENOUGH! On to plan B! You're clearly hiding something!

Rhys gets up out of his chair before grabbing the back of it and dragging it in a circle around the room, the screeching sound of the steel chair legs scratching on the concrete floor reverberates throughout the room to the displeasure of Perry White. Rhys completes a full lap of the room before turning to the CMV official.

Rhys Matthews
You gonna talk yet?!

Perry stumbles over his words as Rhys just shakes his head and rolls his eyes simultaneously, he starts dragging his chair again but this time he’s singing as well.

Rhys Matthews
Oh Perry! You spat out some gum and it stuck to my boot,
Now I locked you away, oh Perry
Now confess and you’ll stop me from dragging
I really need it by today, oh Perry

Rhys continues his song while dragging the chair when the door opens, Paul stands in the doorway puzzled, he waits for Rhys to stop his ‘Interrogation’ but to no avail.

Paul
ahem.

Rhys continues singing and dragging the chair, not realising Paul had entered the room.

Rhys Matthews
Oh Perry! You didn’t even pick a good gum brand,
Juicy Fruit sucks, oh Perry

Paul
AHEM!

Rhys quickly turns around adjusting his tie before scooting the chair back over to it’s rightful place.

Rhys Matthews
Ah, Paul, what have you got for me?

Paul
Uh, The lab results came back and… Well, the gum that we retrieved from your boot wasn’t Juicy Fruit…

Perry White’s eyes light up and he sits straight up.

Perry White
Oh Thank god, I told you it wasn’t me! Can I go now?

Rhys just completely ignores White’s pleas and turns his attention back to Paul.

Rhys Matthews
Not Juicy Fruit you say, What flavor is it? What brand?

Paul
We actually found out that it’s Wrigley’s Spearmint!

Rhys Matthews
A lead! Well this sure has been a swell day!

Paul
You should look at that file I gave you earlier, all the clues add up, it’s GOT to be this guy!
Rhys Matthews
Will do! Just got to let old Whitemeister go, brb!

Rhys walks over to Perry and unlocks the handcuffs…

Rhys Matthews
Well, Bye Perry! See ya later!

Perry White
My lawyers will be in touch, now give me my gum back.

Rhys Matthews
Woah, woah. It might not have been you that spat out the gum but in my eyes you’re still a disgusting, putrid, gum chewing goblin.

Perry rolls his eyes and storms out of the room and the camera cuts to Rhys’ office. He walks over to the filing cabinet and plucks out the swapped file. He strolls over to his desk and sits down, reading the file. After a few moments his eyes go wide and he gasps, dropping the file on the desk in front of him.

Rhys Matthews
OF COURSE!

The scene fades and we are back in the press conference room for the Cyborg Invitational, Rhys gets up out of his seat clapping while everyone else is still silent. He turns to the press and bows and then to the Superstars and bows once more before saying…

Rhys Matthews
Well, Bye!

And skipping out the room.

Wanted to post it as a reply to the cyborg press conference thread but finished it too late.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down