Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Darkness episode 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Darkness episode 1

4 posters

Go down

Darkness episode 1 Empty Darkness episode 1

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:17 pm

[size=36]On the CMV website cmv.com a link appears, and once clicked on the webshow "Darkness" is seen. 

The camera zooms in on Bloody Justice sitting and watching a spider crawl around on his desk. He looks up and smiles. 

Ahh yes, welcome ladies and gentlemen to the new season of "Darkness" my guest tonight is none other than Brandon Rayne.

The Rising Star Champion enters the frame and stares down at the spider. 

What drew you to CMV? 

The question snaps Rayne out of whatever trance he was in. He inhales a deep breath that he holds while he takes a seat. 

The structure. 

He speaks and, as usual, his voice is devoid of all emotion, yet there's a trace of something there...a sense of longing and loss as he delivers his after in a tone barely above a whisper. 

The structure is what drew me to CMV. I used frequent a bar, one that's become quite infamous now. A bar that I associate with some of the darkest times in my life. It was a safe space. I could drink away the fear and the pain, and no one would look at me and judge because that's what we were all there to do...it's just that some of us didn't know when to stop. Some of us relied on that alcohol more than others. 

It didn't matter that it was a toxin that destroyed every facet of my life outside of that bar. All I cared about was that it made the feelings go away. Then one day the bar was gone. Destroyed. Closed for renovations. And the last tether I had holding me to reality snapped. 

I found out the owner was going to CMV, and I followed him. The structure...eat, wrestle, sleep. Eat, wrestle, sleep. I hoped it would be what I needed to distract me from the pangs of a life lost and silence the lust of addiction. It was ugly, but I managed to find my way back into the light. 

What is your most accomplished goal here in CMV? 

Surviving. 

The weight of the answer hangs there. 

I've lost track of the amount of times I wished I was dead. It became a ritual for me to cry every time I woke up in the morning because it meant I was still alive. It meant that I would find myself in that bar drinking until I blacked out. It meant I was still too weak to end things myself. 

When I came here that structure was what I clung to as the last line of defense. I wrestled not just inside of that ring, but in my mind as well against the demons and monsters that threatened to destroy me from the inside out. Eventually I got to my breaking point, but this company helped me put the pieces back together, and for that I'm eternally grateful. 

So yes, the fact that I made it here...to a point in my lise where I can sit down and have a coherent conversation is my greatest achievement in CMV to date. Everything else, including winning and defending this Rising Star Championship, is a bonus. 

What Title are you going for next? 

Next? Next is a scary thought when it took so much sacrifice to be here. I had the option to give up the Rising Star Championship, but I couldn't make myself do it. The grass didn't look that much greener to me. Then there would have been the guilt...the knowledge that I'd be giving this title away without a fight after Black Gael gave his soul to win it. 

No matter what, I have to honor his memory. I have to respect the role he played to get me back to where I was long before addiction broke me down. So if I'm going to part ways with this championship, it will happen inside of that ring when someone on that roster steps up and beats me for it. The competition is getting tougher with every passing battle, but I've been able to adapt and survive and overcome and be the one standing tall each and every time. 

I'm no fool. I know one way or another my time will come. I will fall. I will have to move on. Until that day comes, I won't worry about what's next. For Black Gael, my only priority is the Rising Star Championship. 

What exactly is the Black Gael? 

The Black Gael is proof that the ends don't justify the means. The Black Gael is the man I thought I wanted to be: outgoing, fun, able to feel emotions...but to be that man came at a cost. I had to drink. One glass became two, and two became bottles and those bottles became my lifeline because eventually I couldn't live without them. 

Addiction is a like a spider that weaves its web and traps you, slowly sucking you dry until you wish something would come along to end your misery. The Black Gael was a victim and was self-destructing. He was a ticking time bomb. He was afraid of Gael himself. Gael is a monster that feeds on the weak, and the paint I wear is a way to keep him at bay. At least that's the story Papa used to tell me. Stories that scarred us for life. 

I don't know if it's even true. That's the kicker in all of this. I don't know if Gael is real. But I'm too afraid to find out for sure. This paint is also a mark of shame. A daily reminder, a branding even, of my failures. It's also ensures that I never forget how deep into the darkness I sunk and how long it took me to break through the undertow. 

The Black Gael is someone...something I hope I never become again. 
[/size]

[size=36]Yes hehehehahahaha thank and with that ladies and gentlemen shall conclude this MAGNIFICENT EPISODE of darkness yeeeeasssss[/size]
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Darkness episode 1 Empty Re: Darkness episode 1

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Ok idk how to do sizes can someone tell me how?

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Darkness episode 1 Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:07 pm

It' strange. I would honestly avoid it because it is buggy as hell

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Oh.....Ok

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Darkness episode 1 Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:03 am

Nice work to you both!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:08 am

Bloody_justice wrote:Ok idk how to do sizes can someone tell me how?

All i do is type in here 1st.... then highlight all the text that needs changing..... click font size button and choose from available sizes

Like this

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down