Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Darkness..... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Darkness.....

Go down

Darkness..... Empty Darkness.....

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm

*As NGW Episode 9 continues, the camera glitches to an undisclosed area, with a familiar background. Three lights, looking down at the ground in a triangle position. Then, two individuals show in the bottom two lights. One voice starts to speak*  

“We all need to look into the dark side of our nature..that is where the passion is..the energy.It is part of who we are...do not fear it ..embrace it. Become whole...we are both darkness and light.....”

*The voice stops speaking. And therefore, the other appears*

“She dances and sings in the light, she lurks in the shadows and she always gets her way. Drop ink on the finest snow-white paper and it will inevitably absorb into black. Its purity demands it. Tainted men have immunities. Black does not absorb black…”

*That voice also disappears. Only this time, a new voice appeared. A darker, more gentle voice.*

“You see that's just something you don't understand, you call me crazy or insane, that I need help but I'm not the one who NEEDS THE HELP! They are....she is! and there is no force nor reason that could stop me to save for the collapse of time itself...She could convince me to do anything and wouldn't even have to say a word…..Do you know what the greatest and worst invention that humans ever made was? Television. Television pollutes the mind of those who watch, those who lose themselves in a dream world, afraid of reality. Humans will always seek to escape reality, this gloomy, dark world. So, they immerse themselves in a great, big image formed by little dots of insignificant light….”

*The figure comes out of the shadow, only to reveal a gigantic shadow in the light. The behemoth looked right at the camera. The enormous man then begins to speak again*

“And then I saw her, Hair black as a raven, deep red lips with Silvery eyes and snow white skin...What is there to fear about the darkness or the night? it won't hurt you, the light can. it can burn or blind you, the darkness will only comfort and embrace you….The universe started in the darkness where light didn't exist, and that is how it will end. Chaos and suffering is what brings us together. In chaos a man will show who he really is and in suffering he will speak the truth. We are the darkness, we are the evil. But without us, there is no darkness nor light.”

“I am the darkness…..I am Zodiak.”

*The camera then glitches back to the programing (aka Show) as the match ups continue*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down