Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The spiders web episode 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The spiders web episode 3

Go down

The spiders web episode 3 Empty The spiders web episode 3

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:28 pm

[size=34]On the CMV website cmv.com a link appears and once clicked on the webshow "The Spider's Web" is seen. We zoom in on Joy straightening her desk. 

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining me today for episode 3 of The Spiders Web, and today's guest was my first rivalry of the season. Please welcome, Skarzemis.

The masked women happily skips into the frame, holding Aerora's hand and tugging her so that she follows behind. Skarzemis uses her free hand to jovially wave at Joy, then takes a seat sitting cross-legged in the chair, back erect, hands clasped in her lap. 

Hi, Joy! Three episodes already, wow...time flies, huh? Though that means that there were two whole episodes before you brought me on board. I have to say that hurts me a little. Here I thought we had so many good times together. Forget guest, I could have been your cohost!

Shame, really. Oh well! Better late than never, right? I'm just happy to be here. I mean it. Love what you've done with the place, by the way. It looks...cozy. 

What drew you to CMV? 

Oh, I would say CMV was drawn to me. [laughs] Everyone here was so angsty, so sad and so angry, once upon a time. Ferocity badly needed someone to come along and brighten up the place, don't you think? Of course I was happy to do my part. It's always sunshine and rainbows everywhere I go. Oh! And I guess Kurasuke technically asked me to help him out, but that's the boring answer. There's so much fun to be had here, and I'm only just getting started. It's gonna be fantastic; I promise. 

Why the name Skarzemis? 

Skadi. Artemis. Izanami. Three mythological powerhouses from the greatest cultures to ever exist. Three goddesses who created and destroyed. They were beautiful, but unrelentingly vicious if they had to be. Some loved, some lost. Some killed, some saved. They were respected and feared. They had power, and they knew how to use it. 

I'm all of that wrapped into one. A goddess with a destructively gentle touch. I've influenced so much already that's oh-so subtle I bet you haven't even noticed! I have the power to destroy careers or make them into something that can be cherished forever. Of course I'm humble; I don't need a legion of followers at my beck and call--people to kneel before me and worship the ground that I walk on...I have Rory! Isn't she great? It took a lot to get her to see the light, but now she understands. Now she knows that she needs me. She's not stubborn like Sammy. Do you know what it took to get her that match, and then she threw it all away. 

What is the connection between you and Steel?

Sammy was supposed to be the first. She was supposed to fulfill the prophecy. But she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't trust me even though I saw exactly how it was all supposed to play out. The picture is black and white again...now it'll take so much longer for the color to return. It's sad when you think about it. Not just her. But everyone who has that mindset. Trust is so hard to find around here. You can think someone is your friend, but there's always something simmering beneath the surface. 

What about family? People who'll stick with you through thick and thin? I thought that's what Sammy could be. She has all the potential in the world. There's always that one little thing holding her back. Well, it at least looks little from a distance. Then you get close enough to see that it was a mountain all along. Luckily, Rory's here now. And like I've been telling her, there's always tomorrow. That's why we weren't mad when you kept getting in our way, or why we're not upset about what happened with Jenny. I'm actually so proud of her, I knew she had it in her all along. 

Why did you target me when I joined Valderiss?

We had to prove a point! You were being so rude and spoiling everything for us, Joy. It almost felt like you were doing it on purpose. For all we knew, you were targeting us! And could you imagine how messy it would have been if we let it slide? One day you get in our way, then the next day someone else tries. Then the next, someone else! Then the cycle goes on and on and on and on and on and we had to nip it in the bud before it got out of control. 

It was a must to show there are consequences to getting in our way. If it weren't for you, one one, not two or even three, but five women would have been locked inside of that chamber with Sammy. She would have been in her element. She would have maimed and slaughtered. She would have stood triumphant on top of that mountain. You took that all away from us and even though we beat you, Sammy never recovered from her golden opportunity being ripped away from her. 

Besides, Valderiss was enabling you. She made you think what you were doing was right. She used you and misled you and you let it all happen. I've noticed you've kept your distance since meeting your new lady. 

Smart. 

What title are you going for next? 

Ooooh, there are so many options for us now. Think about it! Amber lost her title and now there's chaos and confusion as a new hierarchy is born from the ashes of that match. Rory and I could slide right in and snatch away that title without anyone realizing. Or, or! we could join forces. Team up and show how strong we are as a family. There are so many options and possibilities it makes me giddy. Why even choose which title? We're in no rush to settle down with one. There's so much time in the world, we can go at our pace, at our leisure. And eventually, I'll bet the title will choose us before long. 

I can see why you're all worried about our next move, but I think you guys should enjoy this while it lasts. This peace, I mean. I'd call it the calm before the storm, but the storm it...it just doesn't do it justice, you know? Ha! I said justice, did you catch that? I bet Rory that I could slip it in there. 

She gets up, laughing, the unsettlingly genuine sound slightly muffled by her mask. She starts pulling Aerora away as they make their exit. 

Bye, Joy! Hope we don't meet again!

For your sake. 
[/size]

Um ok then well ladies and gentlemen that will do it with tonight' episode of The Spiders Web what a very weird one it was I have been your host Joy Justice  and I'm signing off
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down