Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The spiders web episode 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The spiders web episode 2

2 posters

Go down

The spiders web episode 2 Empty The spiders web episode 2

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:38 pm

On the cmv website CMV.com we see anymore video up from Joy Justice 

Joy Justice 

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second episode of The Spiders Web now today I have a special treat for you and as you know my last guest was THE alpha female Fury and well today' guest is if you didn' guess it Rage from unmatch now before he comes in he can hear me so I'll go ahead and ask the questions What drew you to cmv, what was it like running your own wrestling show, what title are you going for, how do you think bad company is doing, and most importantly what is your thoughts for your future?

(Open to Rick)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The spiders web episode 2 Empty Re: The spiders web episode 2

Post by Rage Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:34 am

Rage enters the room wearing a very nice blue and black pinstriped suit. He looked more like a business exec than a wrestler. Truth was, he liked to look well groomed for public appearances. He sat down and politely shook Joy's hand.

"Thanks for inviting me. Man, lots of questions too. I'll try to keep it brief and not unload a codex into your lap. Fury did a pretty good job on touching on our history together but I'll expand on it a tad. I came to CMV out of frustration from my earlier stints in other feds. Got my first break in World Wrestling Armbar back in 2011 I think. Managed to win the European Championship there as Raging Rick Lewis. Then the company folded and I ended up in Project Wrestling after that. Had a better run there and tag teamed with Rhett Unyellow as the Rick-n-Rhett Infection. Won the Tag Titles there. It was around this time that I made several attempts at starting my own company."

Rage had a sly smirk on his face and poured himself a drink and gulped it down before continuing.

"Let's just say it didn't work out too well so I took out my frustrations and fought in a MMA company for a little while. Then I ended up in Ampro and I had their full support...for a year anyway in starting up my own wrestling promotion. NCW was a fun project but year two had fizzed out and it's never really came back since. Who knows? I might give it another shot someday. Managed to make some enemies in my brief stint in Japan's Asylum and in Crash promotions. Eventually I had enough of the harassment and came to CMV before I murdered some people. Seriously, I really needed to get away from it. I still have fond memories during my time in Ampro though. I was known as Lovely Lewis briefly, then I switched to the Rage persona. Managed to become their Hardcore and Internet Champion too."

Rage appeared a little sad now, a single tear ran down his cheek that he quickly rubbed away. Bad memories were creeping up and it was clear that he wanted to move on to the present and not linger on the past.

"As for what belts I got my eyes on...I want another shot at a world championship. Doesn't matter who, but I gotta earn that right to challenge for it first. I'd also like to become a tag team and European Champion again. Being born in Germany makes the European Championship hold a bit more meaning for me. Bad Company? I'm not gonna lie, we could be doing better but Fury and Cassie are very close to the vixen's tag team titles right now, I'm entering the royal rumble for my World title shot. Bad Company isn't faction that's gonna disappear anytime soon like so many others before it. We're the future of CMV. I got many more years left in me and plan on adding a few more championships to my waist before I retire."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:53 am

Joy Justice 

Ok thank you very much Rage like I told fury best of luck to you two best of luck to you and your future and with that ladies and gentlemen I wish you a good night
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down