Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity

Go down

Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity Empty Brody Sampson mixes it up on Ferocity

Post by Miztacular Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:22 pm

As the pyro erupts on stage following the intro the camera pans around the arena to see the crowd practically leaping from their seats in anticipation for tonights event. With takeover on the horizon and Rage in a Cage now in the past the crowd are duly excited for tonights event, expecting a stacked card as per usual.

Mr Gnashtastic:

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to episode episode fifty two of Ferocity and we are here live following a huge Rage in a Cage event. Some unexpected results, a new Women's Hardcore Champion and most importantly, no more Laura Sampson for the time being having stated she'll be taking maternity leave during the remainder of her pregnancy until iMPLOSION. We saw just last week that it would in fact be Brody Sampson taking charge of Ferocity for the time being until her return. So tonight, being his first night in charge I am excited to see if anything differs with him as GM instead of L---

However before the ever lovable Ferocity commentator can finish his introduction for tonight's show the theme of the current #1 Contender for the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship, the person leading the charge that is the new regime of talent on the Ferocity roster, Riley Dixon herself. She enters the arena through the curtain followed by both Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence, both of whom picked up wins at Rage in a Cage, and event that was for all intensive purposes a great night for The Establishment. Riley Dixon makes her way down the ramp with all the confidence in the world shown by that cocky smile upon her face, enjoying her victory this past weekend and rightfully so. Riley stops at the bottom of the ramp while Brianna and Raiden continue onwards, scaling the apron, from there they hold the ropes open for Riley who makes her way up the steps and into the ring followed shortly after by the rest of The Establishment. As all three members of The Establishment stand in the ring, the crowd show their dissatisfaction by way of booing, Riley simply nods her head with a smile, looking around taking it in without a care in the world.

Riley Dixon:

What did we tell you from the start? We told you that I am the very best thing this roster has to offer, you just didn't know it yet. Nobody thought I was beating Jade Dynamite. "The GOAT" you call her. Pfft. As soon as that Code of Silence was locked in she was tapping out just like the rest. As I walked through the back on my way out here, I saw the looks on the eyes of the rest of the Ferocity roster gleaming at the fact there was no Laura here today, like I rely on her. Well that is simply not the case, I do not lean on Laura. Unlike all of you in the back, and everybody around the world watching tonight, Laura understands what talent looks like! I don't use Laura to get opportunities, I earn them! Just like I did this past Saturday at Rage in a Cage. What did I do? Remind me!

Riley lowers her microphone for a moment, expecting the crowd to tell her what happened at Rage in a Cage, but they decide to continue booing her instead, to Riley's amusement.

Riley Dixon:

Incompetent fools, I expected as such, well let me tell you what happened! I made your beloved Jade Dynamite submit. CLEAN! Without any help, in the center of the ring. But despite all of that you all refuse to believe I'm the real deal, well it doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the showrunner thinks, and just because Laura isn't here for a few months don't expect The Establishment to fall. Don't expect us to slow down. In with the new, out with the old. Forever the slogan, not just for The Establishment, but for life itself. It's the circle of life. I challenged Jade Dynamite, I stood up and told her to come at me, like nobody else has in the history of this business, but not only did I win, I made her verbally give up. She was screaming in agony as she tapped that mat. That is something more impressive than anybody on this roster could ever do. But it wasn't just me who found success. Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence went to war with former CMV Tag Team Champions Jane Lucid and Casey Wilson and they reminded the world what happens when you disobey the words of Laura Sampson. The Establishment will live on in her absence. She has left the Ferocity brand in good hands with her brother Brody who I fully expect to run this show to a standard that Laura was running it at.

But with that in the past, let us talk about the future. In two weeks time I go toe to toe with Angelina Hawkins for the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship, my first Title match in CMV and lets face it, is there a doubt in even the simple minded's minds that I'm going to win this match? Surely even you simpletons in the crowd understand that this is my match to lose. I will walk into Takeover with the momentum of a tidal wave, and i will walk out with the Women's Intercontinental Championship AND, a spot in the Main Event of iMPLOSION when I win the women's Royal Rumble, and if it isn't me... Well it will surely be one of these two women in the ring with me now. The new Regime is taking over, with The Establishment at the helm and there's nothing you can do about it, nothing the people in the back can do about it, and certainly nothing that silly duo, "Danger Close" can do about it. We've proven our legitimacy, and now it's time for each and every one of you, crowd and competition alike, to take a knee and bo---

Before Riley can wrap up her speech. Brody Sampson's theme hits the PA system to the confusion of The Establishment members in the ring, who all turn towards the stage, Riley looking especially irritated at this lack of respect shown to her by the Interim General Manager. It doesn't take too much time before Brody makes his way out from the back a microphone in hand, however he wastes no time in getting to the ring, looking as if perhaps he doesn't want to even be here with a relatively begrudged look on his face while he makes his way up the steps before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

Riley Dixon:

What do you think you're doing?! I know you're new to this job, but Laura would have ne---

Brody Sampson:
Look kid.....

Riley's eyes widen, shocked at this disrespect, planted in her place while Brody continues on.

Brody Sampson:

I don't care about you, or This show, or whatever, I'm just doing a favour for my little sister alright? Kapeesh?

Riley scowls at Brody but allows him to continue.

Brody Sampson:

You got it. Now. Lemme explain myself. As you all know, Laura has had to go onto maternity leave because she made the dumb mistake of falling for Schmidty. She's left me in charge. Now don't you worry little girl, Laura told me to make sure all of you are kept busy and kept in line with her plans. She wants The Establishment to look strong, well.. I don't see a better way of making The Establishment look strong than by making them fight the best of the best. So Riley, guess what. You've got a match tonight. You beat Dynamite right? You're ecstatic, well tonight, you're going to go one on one with the first person to ever beat Jade Dynamite, Lexin Damjen, in extreme rules.

Riley Dixon:
WHAT!?!

Brody Sampson:
Riley, lets get something real straight here. I'm not doing this for you, I don't have to like you, I don't have to care about you. I'm doing this for my sister, I'm the general manager for now, and you're going to have to learn to do what I say. I mean you've come out here bragging about how good you are right? So lets prove it.

Now this is my first show in charge for what is looking to be the next four months or so, and we gotta kick things off with a bang! Last week on CMVWrestling.Com the CMV Universe voted for Alice Blake's CMV Women's Hardcore Championship to be on the line so, that's the Co-Main Event right there, but, we gotta find a contender so how about this. Brianna, you're in. Willow made Alice tap inside the Rage in a Cage match, so she's in. Steel was an inch away from being Undisputed Champ, so lets give her another chance, and who else. Let me think for just one second. You know what let's add some fresh blood in there. Solar Sung-Ho is unbeaten. Let's give her a crack.

But, we still don't have a main event. Divine needs a challenger for Takeover. So here's what I got. In anticipation for the Royal Rumble match, in tonights Main Event we'll have a six person over the top rope battle royal, whoever wins, is the number one contender for the CMV Women's Undisputed Championship. Who are the six you ask? Well I got a few in mind. Firstly, Angelina Hawkins and Megan Cooper, they both beat Divine in tag team action last week, and you know, a win over the champ deserves AT LEAST an opportunity to challenge for the belts. We'll throw Raiden Brooks in there to represent The Establishment, that's three, Sophia Gibson and Emily both won important matches at Rage in a Cage so that's five. For that sixth spot... I'm thinking Quinn-Belle..

Riley Dixon:
NO! Laura would never allow this! She hates Quinn with a passion!

Brody Sampson:
Riley.. Am I Laura? Look, Laura left me two notes, keep The Establishment strong, and do not let Ally Cage and Jade Dynamite, Danger Close pick up any sort of momentum. There's nothing in here about Quinn or anybody else. Quinn never got her rematch, Quinn just beat the Money in the Bank holder. Tell me why she shouldn't be the sixth. Come on, tell me.

Riley Dixon:
Because Laura--

Brody Sampson:
Isn't here... So there we have it! Megan Cooper, Angelina Hawkins, Raiden Brooks, Sophia Gibson, Emily and Quinn-Belle will collide in a Battle Royal to determine who challenges Jade Divine. I don't know why you're so upset Riley. You've got a Title match at Takeover, your opponent could well have to pull double duty if she wins this Battle Royal and both of the other Establishment members have contenders matches. You acted so confident out here earlier, where's that gone now? Nonetheless! Before I wrap things up, I got some plans for this "Danger Close" first up, tonight, in the Tertiary Main Event, Danger Close will take on the current CMV Women's Tag Team Champions, The Warsaw Pact, and, to follow up on Laura's sequence of never ending tough matches for Ally Cage, at takeover, BEFORE the Rumble match, Ally Cage will go one on one with the current Money in the Bank holder. Kristen Page.

I don't know about all of you, but I think this has been one hell of a segment, all of these announcements. Riley, I can tell you're not too thrilled about it but guess what. I don't care. Laura told me to show the world that you're strong, and to do that, you've gotta have tough matches, show some of that confidence you showed earlier, maybe that'll get you through.

Now, people of the audience! Enjoy the show!

With that, the theme of Brody Sampson hits the PA system once more and he leaves the ring, looking to make his way up the ramp towards the back, all while Riley darts a nasty glare his way. Brianna whispers something in her ear off mic, and then she, along with the rest of The Establishment, head to the back to prepare for their respective matches.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down