Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive.

2 posters

Go down

Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Empty Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive.

Post by Miztacular Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:44 am

Midway through the following Episode of Fusion, Lisa Evans is seen backstage, scouring the hallways for he next exclusive, heading towards the Fusion General Manager, Johnny Sampsons office, opening the door to find Laura Sampson-Schmidt sitting on a chair awaiting her Fathers arrival from his General Manager duties, evidently not in a happy mood following the events of last weeks brawl between her husband Schmidty and the former CMV Undisputed Champion Xander Slate.

Lisa Evans:
Excuse me Laura, may I have a moment of your time to talk about our United States Champion, Schmidty?

The very mention of his name pains her, but in a moments notice she lets out a deep breath, and gets to her feet, despite still being shaken from the events that transpired last week, she gestures for Lisa Evans to go on.

Lisa Evans:
Well as you know, Schmidty took part in an absolutely devastating brawl last week with Xander Slate, if I may ask, what is the current condition of Schmidty?

After a brief moment, the General Manager of Ferocity and wife of Schmidty responds, letting her emotions run wild, acting in a way she wouldn't normally.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt:
How dare you. If you wish to talk about Matthew, then you address him properly. The single greatest professional wrestler to ever grace this planet, your CMV United States Champion, Schmidty.

Lisa Evans is taken back by this unexpected attitude of Laura, and after a brief pause, she continues on.

Lisa Evans:
Okay.... Laura, what are the extent of.... The single greatest professional wrester to ever grace this planet, my CMV United States Champion, Schmidty's injuries?

Laura's face brightens up, cracking a slight smile in these dire times.

Laura Sampson-Schmdit:
Well Lisa.. That's exactly why I am here in my fathers office right now. I think what Xander did last week was despicable!

Lisa Evans:
But was it not Schmidty who called him out?

Laura Sampson-Schmidt:
It most certainly was NOT! Matthew was out there, minding his own business, addressing the legions of fans and out of nowhere that buffoon decided to interrupt him and start a brawl. Matthew was not going to back down! It's a pride thing. You see Lisa, if it was up to me, I'd have Xander fired, whatever happened to safety in the workplace?! HE STABBED HIM IN THE ARM WITH A NEEDLE LISA! Matthew was helpless!

Laura turns away for a moment, trying to contain her emotions before continuing on.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt:
Last week was his moment, his destiny, but because of that madman it went away, given to that dirty bum Rhys Matthews. All because Xander Slate was jealous! If it was up to me, I'd ask my Dad to FIRE Xander Slate, but no, Matthew doesn't want that, ironic isn't it, Xander owes his career to the man he put on hold.

Lisa Evans:
Why exactly did Sch--

Laura glares at Lisa Evans, who lets off a sigh before continuing.

Lisa Evans:
The Greatest Professional Wrestler to ever grace planet Earth, my United States Champion, Schmidty stop you from getting Xander fired?

Laura Sampson-Schmidt:
Well Lisa, if you must know, that is because Matthew isn't a coward, he is the greatest to ever step foot.. Not just in a wrestling ring, but the greatest to step foot anywhere in general. He does not back down, especially from someone like Xander Slate. Here's your scoop Lisa. Matthew is recovering, but he will be back, mark your calendar, for he will Emerge back on your screens with his glimmering United States Championship at Emergence.

Now there, you have your scoop, now Lisa, you best be off now, me and my father have some talking to do about Slates punishment for what he did to my poor Matthew.

Lisa Evans and the camera crew are near enough pushed out of Johnny Sampsons office, and before they can react, the door is slammed on their faces, ending the exclusive.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive. Empty Re: Laura Sampson-Schmidt Backstage Exclusive.

Post by Batman Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 am

bless

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down