Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Like Father Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Like Father Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Like Father Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Like Father Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Like Father Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Like Father Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Like Father Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Like Father Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Like Father Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Like Father Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Like Father

5 posters

Go down

Like Father Empty Like Father

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:29 am

It's a few hours before Genesis #122 is set to begin that we see all of Kliq, the main branch, in their locker room backstage, Bob Luger pacing back and forth while Slate and Borton sit on the couch in the center of the room, and last but not least, Elijah Stewart, unpacks his bag, pulling out his tights for his match later tonight. There's then a knock at the door, Bob looks up and darts forward, opening it to reveal none other than his legendary father, Lex Luger. The two embrace in a hug before Bobby lets his pops in, he waves to Eli who nods back while Xander gets up to shake his hand, Borton busy with a new mobile game.

Luger
Dad, heard you were coming, gotta say I'm surprised, haven't seen you in a while.

Lex sighs and puts his hand on his boy's shoulder.

Lex
Son, your mother told me that you've been having some trouble since Absolution, so I made it my main goal to get here and see you.

The Work Ethic Titan shakes his head slowly, rubbing his eyes while taking a seat on a nearby steel chair.

Luger
Of course, mom told you that I'm a massive failure, right? I already know it, no need to remind me ...

Eli listens in closely while continuing to get ready for his one on one match-up with Rhys Matthews in just a couple of hours.

Lex
No, Bobby, don't you say that. No boy of mine is a failure, you're a TWO-TIME CMV Alpha World champion, that means something, if not to anybody else than to me damn it ...

He breathes in and out, trying to find those right words to snap Bob out of his slump.

Lex
Bob, so what that you couldn't get the job done at Absolution, there will be another opportunity for you, I don't care if I have to personally march into Cass LaFave's office and demand it-

Bob suddenly leaps to his feet and gets in his dad's face, the room becoming still with tension as everyone looks on intently.

Luger
Who in the hell are you to say that I couldn't get the job done? You're entire career was pretty much just one big joke, YOU were never a World champion, I WAS, and SHOULD be ...

Lex swallows loudly, Slate looking at Randy who's eyes are wide.

Luger
And as if I need YOU of all people to go begging for me? I don't beg for anything, I TAKE what's mine, Kliq TAKES what we want and what we deserve. I didn't invite you here, old man, I don't need another doubter telling me that I can't get the job done because I CAN, I know I can but I'm getting screwed again and again, by everyone I mean damn, maybe Valentine is right, maybe there is a conspiracy at play here ...

Stewart is weary of where this is leading as he moves closer to the father and son, Luger boys, who are nose to nose.

Lex
Son, where is your respect? I came here to help you, and you're acting like some spoiled little cry-baby.

Bob laughs, wiping the sweat from above his lip and shooting a glance back at Xander who narrows his gaze, then realizing that Luger is motioning for him, Borton and Eli to surround Lex.

Luger
I don't need your help, I don't need anyone's help and if I for some reason did, it wouldn't be from some coat-tail riding wash-up like you, pops. From day one you've latched on to MY success and I'm just now seeing that your exactly like the rest, a little worm latching itself on to something bigger so it can survive. Your a parasite just like the CMV universe and you need to be burned out like all the rest ...

Stewart gulps, getting a flashback of what Kliq did to Anderson and Turner just a few weeks ago, he reaches out at Bob.

Eli
This is your dad, Bob, come on he didn't mean anything by it, let it go.

But Luger is seeing red, Xander and Randy have now taken up behind Lex, and the legend knows it. He looks from side to side and scoffs, then looking his own son right in his eyes.

Lex
Maybe they're all right about you, maybe you are just a bunch of entitled PUNKS, riding off of past accomplishments. Where did I go wrong with you, boy-

CRACK. To the jaw Bob clips his father and Lex wobbles back into the grasps of the CMV World Tag Team champions. Eli stands by with a look of horror on his face as Luger's rage now has passed the point of no return, his own family not even safe from his wrath. Bob unloads with lefts and rights to Lex's ribs, saliva flying from his mouth as if he's a rabid dog, he's just utterly lost control of his own temper. He pauses for a moment, turning to Stewart with his eyes telling the tale of a man gone mad with failure after failure.

Luger
Give me the steel chair now, Eli.

The Good Vibes Kid has realized where he is in this moment, with this company, and shakes his head NO. The Cardio MANIAC barks the order again but once more Eli refuses.

Luger
Too late to form a conscious, Eli, you're either with us or against us, now hand me the fucking chair, boy.

Stewart stands his ground though much to Bob's dismay, Slate and Borton keeping their hooks sunk into Lex but knowing full well they'll soon have a new target.

Luger
Fine then, haha, burn like the rest, kick this stupid kid's ass ...

But Xander hesitates, as does The Milk Man, though they once did despise Eli, these past few months he's become their brother.

Luger
Hey MORONS, get rid of him now and leave the old man to me.

They snap to, following Bob's order and jumping on top of Stewart who as always puts up a fight but to no avail, he's met this number's game way too many times before and again it overwhelms him, Slate and Borton, getting him off his feet and then without mercy laying into him with an unending barrage of stomps. Meanwhile, Bob has his father down on his knees, peering down at him and you can tell that Luger has given up all remorse and set his sights on the complete destruction of all those who cross him. He picks up the steel chair and a sadistic, unnatural smile takes over his lips, drilling the chair down onto Lex's head with a cringe-inducing SMACK ... Xander looks back and you can even see that he is distraught at Bob's actions, but the damage is done, both Lex and Eli sit in a pool of their own blood, this war has been revitalized and this time Luger cannot be compromised with, there's no turning back after what he's done here, fleeing the scene and the arena while the Tag champs stay behind to collect their things, before the scene fades we can hear Borton whisper to Stewart ...

"Sorry, brother ..."

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Like Father Empty Re: Like Father

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:44 am

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 am

nice but didn't Lex win World titles in WCW, NWA or does Bobby only care about his fathers WWE career?
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:20 am

Hasn't Lex Luger been through enough already?

Like Father 2499309_Thumb

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:53 am

X-GEN did it better.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down