Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride.

Go down

Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride. Empty Trust, Friends, Memories, Ego, Pride.

Post by Master Ogon Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 pm

In the early segments of Supremacy #70, after the excitement of Cole Savage challenging Schmidty, the crowd is greeted with a phrase that lets everyone know, right away, who it is. One phrase that lets everyone know, to just…

Trust him.

Out walks one half of the CMV Undisputed World Tag Team Champions, John Lipnick. The opening reaction is a mixed one, most seeing right through his calm and caring demeanor but a good percentage fully embracing the lover. Dressed not to compete, but rather to compete with Ace Reeve’s suit game, he arrives and walks down the ramp in a pure white suit. The usual taunting takes place with a big ol toothy smile on his ugly face. It’s unsettling, like most things about John Lipnick. He lets himself inside the ring and walks over to grab a microphone from a stage worker, he flashes them a wink then jogs to the middle of the ring.

John Lipnick:
Jay Young.

The mixed crowd that greeted Lipnick is now replaced with a positive, roaring crowd for the TV Dream. Lipnick acknowledges this by shrugging and shaking his head.

John Lipnick:
Jaaaaaay Young, Jay Young…

Jay Young.

That is indeed Jay Young’s name being stretched out. The crowd again cheers for the former Renegade that performed with Amber Reed two weeks ago. The unflattering smile though, fades pretty quickly like it was fake to begin with.

John Lipnick:
If that boy ain’t know how to click to listen when someone says their name and the fans get that loud, there is no hope for his buddy recovering back there!

Ego and pride are similar things, an easy way to say it is ego is overbearing and believing oneself to be better, pride is holding oneself or others to a higher degree. I’m a prideful man, I mean, who else can tell ya they beat Amber Reed? Who else can tell ya that they’re undefeated in singles competition, eh?!  I have pride in my friends, I am proud of Ace Reeves, I want to help Ace Reeves because he deserves the world for who he is.

While my ego, now, listens, not many fellas in the back are good enough people to admit this like I am, treat it as a flaw as I do. My flaw, my overbearing overconfidence and my main belief of superiority of everybody, besides what is true, is that I believe I am untouchable. I think no matter what, ain’t nobody can touch my business. I am the top, I am the one that will always be the house, the one that deals the cards and knows exactly what they will say. My own safety in what happens around me is wrong sometimes but that feelin in my head I can’t shake out much.

John Lipnick cannot be played with. John Lipnick is a man that is too high to be interacted with unless he makes the first move.

Flaws of character. Flaws I admit, but that’s why, as a person about acceptance and addressing what people need, I’ve always addressed the need to be humbled sometimes, the need to feel 50/50 with reality! I’m an overseer watching over this roster and the folk inside it. I can judge them and I can take judgement against them but I need action against me too.

But maybe after all, my humane flaw is a humane truth because Jay Young has failed to take any action against me.

Any punch thrown my way that wasn’t with Amber Reed defending him, any insult said to my face, never happened just yet.

Revenge would help his buddy Cloudcutter and let him know that the man that ended him isn’t gettin away with it!

The audience that was originally mixed Lipnick, a combo of trust and scepticism, responds with negative boos toward the movement of the victim in the whole injuring Cloudcutter case. He's the bad guy here and he's treating it as if he's somehow the victim. John looks around and nods his head, he agrees, revenge WOULD help him, people SHOULD boo Young. Missing the point of that crowd, he is.

John Lipnick:
He changed his face, shaved his face, changed face to a new leaf and came out here smiling as always. Johnny has been here a while but after losing to me, he knew things had to change. Whole new identity. Whole new identity that was taken in a day, whole new identity that is taken away.

Perhaps in the end, I helped Johnny.

His best friend forever, his partner, the one man he’d fight to the end with, isn’t even man enough to attack me when I’m just standing at ringside. When I’m going home to my lovely house, there is no fear of knocking from a stranger. After I just embraced another Aftermath El Guapo type of guy, there is no man attacking my exposed back. There is no worry of it, my brain is at peace.

If all you can do is sit on your ass in the back and make tweets with gifs about how “Revenge is on my mind….”  I truthfully don’t think you loved Johnny that much. You’d rather make a brand and show on social medias about how angry you are but then never, ever do anything about it when I’m wide open to you.

If you can’t come out here and make me bleed, make me lose teeth, attack me when i'm vulnerable… well you never had pride in Johnny. You never cared that much about him. He’s layin in bed waiting for me to get the snot kicked outta me, but no one’s putin on TV for him. You could do that, you’re a great competitor, boy, you ain’t on the level of Reeves but you’re better than most. Yet you aren’t touching me, you’re letting the mass murderer with the remains of your friend walk to Mexico, baby.

There’s a quote, I’d tell ya who wrote but I don’t care who wrote it I might be sayin it wrong, however, it goes like: “People only die when we forget them, if you remember me I’ll be with you always.” and I think that’s beautiful. Because that’s what’s going to happen with your friend.

Cloudcutter Respawn who gives a damn about the name, he might of been here a while but he was just getting his break. He was just getting his name carved out so someone two years from now can go “Hey, what happened to Johnny Cloudcutter?” and vaguely remember him. Lipnick can be wrong sometimes, maybe he becomes a name like Furious Frank! Everybody remembers Furious Frank! Not a Bob Luger but it’s a name people know!

But but but but…

That can’t happen now, he isn’t here, if he felt the need to change his own identity when I came to town maybe he won’t feel like being here if I’m here. You ain’t stoppin me from walkin in the locker room. Maybe he just doesn’t ever recover from what happened, maybe I’ll visit him again and make it easier for you by ending him for good. Easier for you because you won’t have to kneel aside him in that bed and tell him “I let John Lipnick get away.” all you’ll have to do is forget him and let him die.

Everyone here is going to forget Cloudcuter eventually and by that quote, his death is there. That name will not be remembered because I took him right out his prime and you've forgotten to get payback for it. Eventually, he will die. You are letting him die. You are letting your best friend in the eyes of us all, die. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IM SAYING? YOU. ARE. LETTING. HIM. DIE!

The mad man obsessed with trust yells that last word and falls right on his knees with his arms spread. This isn’t a taunt, this is an expression of vulnerability. If there was anytime to strike from behind, it’s now, he can’t defend himself, he can’t help himself. Yet still, he remains untouched.

So he stands and with a disappointed mask, he just begins to leave. That is before halfway through the ropes, that microphone gets one last use.

John Lipnick:
Maybe when this is all said and done, the day after Ascendance. This isn’t a threat, this is a promise. If you fail to avenge him, I’ll put him out of his misery and waiting. If you fail, I’ll go to his room, I’ll look him in the eyes and I’ll say to him, a tear forming in my own eyes,

“I really wish we met earlier, I think you would have experienced what a real friend is like.”

Then snap.

I’ll put the dog to sleep.

The hand releases the microphone and it falls into the mat with a loud crash. Then with his arms spread the entire time, accepting the bullet that’s yet to come,  he walks up the ramp. Mindgames are what he knows and mindgames are what he's going to continue to play.

(open to the man if he wants to respond. if not Lipnick just leaves.)
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down