Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
United Anarchist? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

United Anarchist?

Go down

United Anarchist? Empty United Anarchist?

Post by HellishxHades Mon May 07, 2018 11:03 pm

As Bloody Justice is backstage talking to the 7 dieties, thanking them for the victory tonight, and asking for victory next week. As he finishes we see Crowe walk in behind him.

Crowe:
Why didn't you ask them for a win last night, Bloody. Oh they didn't here you, I guess. But tonight tho, what was that all about. We agreed that we were gonna work to we were the final two in the match.

Justice slowly looked back and stared at Crowe and said

Bloody Justice
Brother Crowe the opartunity presented itself and I took it also they didn' hear me because I didn' pray to the magnificent one and if I remember correctly when you were in the sub hold or about to be lined I came in and prevented you becoming A OBSOLETE MULE!

Crowe:
What the hell is an obsolete mule. Don't you even answer that. You right tho, you save me from getting a fall. But who was it that dropped off the apron, who took the first fall, oh and who accepted the two outta three falls match anyways. Cause I know it wasn't Caleb. It was certainly not me. That only leaves the one person

Bloody Justice just stared as if trying to comprehand what was said

Bloody JusticeĀ 
Y-you think I accepted the stiplation? Oh that is good Crowe you see I didn't even know we were number contenders and above all I'm not the dumbass who booked it I would have suggested a tornado tag elimination but yeah sure blame BROKEN Bloody Justice but Brother Claeb was the only one who saved me and I jumped off because recently the spider bomb has been failing and it all started with king Matt and I had to regain my stamina we wouldn't have gotten fallen the first time if you tried to save me.

Crowe:
What. Me and Caleb where #1 contenders when you ask to join us. Don't blame me for your faults, only reason why Caleb even tried to save you is because he wants to better than his brother. That the only thing that motivates I'm.

As Crowe finishes his line, the two got in each other faces, and they are about to come to blows, Caleb Reed appears between them and separate them.

Caleb Reed:
What the hell. What are you two arguing about. Crowe it was a Battle Royal, you two would have fought eventually, besides you attacked him first. Bloody Justice, you wanted to join us. You knew that we look after each others, nothing against you, but you haven't earn your place I guess. Get over it you two. If we ever get our chance to even compete for those title again we would be lucky if we do after what you all did out there tonight. Get your head out each other asses, so that we can get another chance at the titles. Oh and Bloody if we do get another chance, just know. It will be a normal 6 man tag team match, ok. Now shake hands and make peace. Or I will Gore both of you.

The two look at Caleb, then let's out a sigh. Bloody puts out his hand. Crowe reluctantly shakes his hand. As Bloody walked off, Caleb grabs Crowe's arm.

I told you I didn't like him. You the one that vouch for him.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down