Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
United we stand... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
United we stand... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
United we stand... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
United we stand... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
United we stand... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
United we stand... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
United we stand... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
United we stand... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
United we stand... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
United we stand... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

United we stand...

Go down

United we stand... Empty United we stand...

Post by Topher Mod Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Miles is left stunned in the ring after getting pinned on a roll up by Morgan Jackson… Miles gets up and starts arguing with the ref, As the rest of Foreign Affairs come out. Morgan Jackson is grinning at them as he leaves through the crowd.
Miles grabs the referee and throws him over the top rope while Oliver Caine takes hold of some mics and gives 1 to The Bloody Brit and 1 to Mike Miles…

Miles : That was a fast count, ya all saw it. Ya didn’t beat me ya wanker… Naw I was robbed mate., but yea ya best run off ya coward.

Bloody Brit : Don’t sweat it bro…. Morgan this aint over, in fact it’s just the beginning and next week you will fight … Oliver Caine 1 on 1. Tell em Caine…

Caine : That’s right, Morgan I’m gonna teach you a lesson and that lesson is my fist, your face. I’m gonna knock that smug grin off ya face once and for all. Ya messing with Foreign Affairs and that’s something ya don’t wanna do.

Bloody Brit : Right… Ya took out Sebastian Crawford, granted… maybe for good, but we’re still here… Foreign Affairs is still here. Crawford may have been the self proclaimed voice of Foreign Affairs but we also have a voice and we’re telling ya that Foreign Affairs will come after ya 24/7 if we have to. Ya better watch your back from now on cuz you’ll never see it coming. Foreign Affairs Is United as one and United for ever, No one back home wants to see you, they all tune in to see us.. FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down