Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge"

5 posters

Go down

"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Empty "you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge"

Post by Miztacular Fri May 11, 2018 8:09 am

Mac Thompson:
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Mac Thompson, former Fusion, Genesis, UnMatched, Intensity, Ferocity, CMV Interviewer extraordinaire, and I am back for yet another podcast and what a guest we have today ladies and gentlemen. It's been a very long time since we've had him on the podcast. But we have, live on PodcastONE. The former five time CMV Undisputed Champion, the first ever Undisputed Champion. The former Intercontinental Champion, Anarchy Champion and Tornado Tag Team Champion. Let us not forget, a Royal Rumble winner AND King of the Ring winner. Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to welcome back to the Mac Thompson express, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley! This was a fantastic interview with the future hall of famer, and I'm sure it'll be another hit, just like the last one, enjoy.

Mac Thompson:
Welcome back! I am live from PodcastONE with none other than Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley, now Hayden, if I recall from last time, avoid the pleasantries and get right to the point huh?

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
What is this? Over a year later and it still feels like the amateur hour, Mac you haven't changed much have you. You'd have thought being fired from CMV would have made you change your ways but alas you're still a god damn moron. What kind of Interviewer avoids pleasantries? How do you even get guests on this.

Mac Thompson:
Well hey now, last time you were on here you told me to skip the ple--

Are you still dwelling in the past Mac? This is why the ratings are dropping, but don't worry, much like Fusion I'm here to save this show, so will you get on with your questions? I don't have all day. A mere minute of my time is worth more than a month of your wages.

Mac Thompson:
Haha, well if you say so Hayden..

If I say so? What is this my show now? Run the damn show!

Mac Thompson:
Maybe we can restart...

Restart?! This is live Mac! Are you dumb?! Get on with the god damn questions.. Do I have to tell you how to run your damn show.

Mac Thompson:
Well let's get to it. Firstly, Hayden, recently you revealed details of your contract, and since then you've yet to have a match on Fusion, in fact many people have criticised you for this. Most notably your partner for Home Coming, Jacob Ziegler. Are you aware of his comments, and what, if you can share, are the details surrounding your contract?

Uh I don't pay attention to nobodies. So you're going to have to fill me in on what the guy said. As far as my contract goes, it's pretty simple to lay out. I'm the biggest star in the company, I get paid the most money by a long margin for doing the least work. I'm an attraction. I come and go as I please, why? Because I'm simply that good. I'm sure people on the roster moan, but if they wanted the kind of contract I've got they've got to earn it. The numbers don't lie. Before I returned, Fusion was a sinking ship, it was the titanic. I saved that ship. I've done my part.

Mac Thompson:
Well before we get onto what Ziegler said this past week, I have a question for you. You're leading team Fusion. You said it yourself the numbers are up when you're there. So why do you only show up on PPV's?

Well that's simple Mac, I bleed green, but I was betrayed, Sampson stabbed me in the back, tried to act as if he owned me, but nobody owns me and as such I had to prove it. For the foreseeable future I'll only ever be on PPV. I'll save Fusion, I'll win this war single handedly while giving Ziegler, Briggs and Pierre front row seats to witness greatness.

Mac Thompson:
I'm glad you mentioned that, because it transitions perfectly into what Ziegler said, and I quote. "He’s so damn full of himself, more than he has earned the right to be, to the point where he can just leave. He can just go away at will and leave this brand without one of their stars while the rest of us are here busting our arses, then come back, earn a massive payday and a random World Title shot for no reason whatsoever. He doesn’t care one single bit about this brand yet he is the one captaining this team." He then went on to talk about Pierre, Briggs and himself, most notably pointing out that he is the highest seller of merchandise in the company. Do you have any response to that?

That's the most laughable thing I've ever heard, see what happens on that show when I'm not there? It turns into the comedy club. Ziegler obviously can't do the math. Claiming to be the top Merch seller in the company. You know part of me believes that's fake, a lie to further his position in the company, because we sure as hell know his ring work isn't doing that. If he was as popular as he says he is, as big a draw as he claims. He'd have a better contract than me, he'd be in my position, picking and choosing when he comes and goes. I get what I want because I run this shit. I'm the one captaining this team because I'm the only one on this team with accomplishments worth a damn. You know what Ziegler is. The first man to lose his money in the bank contract to another guy. What an accolade. Hands off to Jacob.

Now I know, he'll say it was taken from him... Any normal person would have cashed in the moment he knew he was going to have to defend his belt, it isn't rocket science. I guess that's the Scottish Education system for you. This isn't a team they're just fanboys with front row seats to greatness. Pierre, Jacob, Andrew, all get to stand on the apron and witness me defeating each Genesis guy one by one. I might tag out. I MIGHT give them a chance to touch the hand of a living GOD. Like I did with Daemion this past week, did you see that Mac? Did you?

Mac Thompson:
I d-

You're damn right you did. People thought I was showing respect to that oath? Nah. Lemme tell you what I was doing. I saw this man screaming in pain, eyes watering as he tapped like the oversized bitch he is, and I thought to myself "Lemme show the world I'm not a bad guy" so I took his hand, and let him raise mine into the air. He was like a child meeting his hero that night.

Oh my god Mac.. I could talk about these clowns all day. What else did they say? What was it. Oh he said I don't care. Jacob Ziegler is a dumb dumb Mac. Let me tell you something, me coming on this podcast, only helps Fusion, I'm drawing more numbers for the show, I'm promoting Home Coming, what is Ziegler doing? Probably wandering the streets telling people about his "Merch Sales" but people just look at him like he's a crazy foreigner. Nobody knows the guys name! You know what happens when Jacob Ziegler turns up to an event with Quinn Mac? Everybody walks past Ziegler and talks to Quinn. Nobody cares about him! Me talking about him right now is his biggest claim to fame, hell I didn't even know he still existed until you brought him up a minute ago.

Mac Thompson:
But didn't he just recently save all of Team Fusion?

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley::
Oh that was Ziegler? I honestly didn't know. Mac you could have said that was a member of the Backstreet Boys and it would have been just as relevent than you saying it was Ziegler. How was I supposed to know. The guy has fallen completely off the radar.

Mac Thompson:
Well enough about Jacob, I'm sure you've added quite enough fuel to the fire.

What fire?! The guy is wet piece of wood Mac, you're not lighting any fire with that.

Mac Thompson:
But moving on. You've said quite a lot about Ziegler, but what about Pierre and Andrew? Both of whom have come at you several times on twitter.

Oh they have? I don't follow nobodies on twitter. I don't really use twitter Mac, I post the occasional tweet, but for the most part I have a guy for that. Those dumb dumbs aren't worth my time.

Mac Thompson:
Do you even want to know what they said?

Mac... Look at me, does it look like I care? They're dummies Mac! Pierre lost in forty two seconds to a guy I've beaten three times to nothing, he's choked at every big opportunity he's ever gotten I'd rather listen to Ziegler talk about his "Merch Sales" than listen to what Pierre thinks. As for Andrew, the kid wears his sisters sports bra. I only know of him because of Amber. I think I might have fought him once, I don't know, they kind of all blend together over time.

Mac Thompson:
Don't you feel as if berating your team mates is a bad strategy? Giving the edge to your Genesis counterparts.

Hayden simply cannot contain his laughter, he bursts out laughing down the microphone for a brief moment before continuing.

Do you hear yourself talk Mac? You could shoot all of my teammates in the head and while your at it, you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge. I don't know anybody on that rosters names other than Josh Wolf because I had the misfortune of standing within 5 feet of him.

Mac Thompson:
Xander Slate is on Genesis, didn't you say his name earlier?

Xander who? Mac I think you're going crazy. Look at this, changing the subject out of nowhere, I expected better from you Mac. Look, who is even on the Genesis team?

Mac Thompson:
Josh Wolf, Reece Ortiz, Jon Reed and Sam Valentine along with Guri Sukanov taking on Daemion.

Mac.. That is literally the first time I have heard any of their names, you could have just named five people off of the street and I'd have the same reaction.

Mac Thompson:
What? Didn't you just say Josh's name a moment ago?

I don't know what in the hell you're talking about Mac.

Mac Thompson:
What?! Earlier you said you had the displeasure of standing within 5 feet of him.

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about Mac you can listen back through this podcast and you'll never find me uttering those words in a sentence. If it's true bring it up so we can listen. I didn't say it, you'll never find that quote anywhere, it simply didn't happen.

Mac Thompson:
You said it a few minutes ago!

I am not joking in any way shape or form. That most certainly didn't happen. If it did, simply play it back right now. Prove to the world, I see you laughing over there Mac, that's always your go to when I trump you, if this wasn't live I'm sure you'd go and edit where I made you look stupid, like an amateur. Which is what you just were, you just stated a quote that simply did not happen and now you're sticking by your guns despite the fact I'm asking you to play it, play that exact quote, and you're shaking your head as if to say you can't.

Mac Thompson:
Well we're live! I can't pull it back until it's over.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought, more excuses. Any other questions?

Mac Thompson:
You are quite the troll aren't you.

Troll? I'm not some imp that lives under a bridge, my friend you are thinking of Sunshine after I burned his house to the ground. Now he's just hiding away picking fights with people that are 0-1 in the company like a dummy who has no self belief in his own skills. After I was done with him he's become a mess, he doesn't have enough faith in himself to take on real contenders.

Mac Thompson:
Okay but my last question. Chris Diamond cashed in Money in the Bank not too long ago to become the Undisputed Champion, what are your thoughts on him as Champion?

I mean you're breaking news to me right now. I knew somebody cashed in but I didn't know who it was because they're a NOBODY. Look, the people know you can't beat X-Gen. Quantum had to be beaten inside an elimination chamber to lose his belt. Divine had to be cashed in on to lose his. Nobody can beat us clean one on one. The people know it. I mean look back to that fatal four way. Match of the Year might I add. Daemion and Kent were gone in seconds and it became the X-Gen party for the remaining half an hour. What do I think of him as Champ? It won't last. That's all I have to say. Tune in in four weeks to watch me show Ziegler, Pierre and Briggs how to win a match at Home Coming. Live on Pay Per View.

Mac Thompson:
It's been fun Hayden.

It always is isn't it..

Mac Thompson:
Well ladies and gentlemen this was Mac Thompson coming at you live from PodcastONE with the Mac Thompson Express and as I expected, what a show this was, record numbers again I'm hearing through my earpiece, always good to have Hayden on. But until next time... We're out.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Empty Re: "you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge"

Post by Miztacular Fri May 11, 2018 8:11 am

Damn, was about to write another promo but I gotta go to work soon.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge" Empty Re: "you could cut one of my legs off and I still don't think Genesis would have the edge"

Post by Alveuss Fri May 11, 2018 8:23 am

Hayden "Dementia" Kiteley

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri May 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Who started the trend of taking a long ass quote from their promo and making it the title?

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 am

Maurie wrote:Who started the trend of taking a long ass quote from their promo and making it the title?

why? ,... are you gonna put all ya promo in title Maurie?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat May 12, 2018 5:48 am

I only do it in specific promos

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat May 12, 2018 11:29 am

This promo is my favorite promo on the citadel

Classic assailed Hayden

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down