Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

+4
Master Ogon
Bloody_justice
Solaris Arc
KinZil
8 posters

Go down

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Empty This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Post by KinZil Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 pm

So, I want to apologise to Noah.

I know we were in the middle of a feud, between Montino and Ethan Zee, I believe.

I should have told you what was going on and I'm sorry I didn't clarify where I was during my absence.

Also, apologies to Dashing, and I hate apologising to you because I've done it so much now, but you deserve it, because I wasn't promoing with my CAW as I should of.

Now here's the primary reason why I haven't been here, and it's really sad and embarrassing to admit it, but I feel like I have to,

I think it was May 13th, I got super drunk and I was feeling real down, like my life was mostly useless.

At that moment, I got whatever pills I found, didn't remember what they were, all I know is that I tried to commit suicide.

Once I woke up the day after, I cried a lot and wished that my body wasn't so resilient. I was too ashamed to let anybody know, and went radio silent for a month or two.
'
While I still have depression, I feel regret over what I tried to did, and I'm glad I survived it, as I would've hated to know that my parents would have gone through more pain than I ever did.

I think I'm okay and ready to return to CMV. I just thought I'd update you on my current status.

Even if you didn't care, it's good to be transparent with the ones you care about.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Empty Re: This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:24 pm

We are glad you're okay dude.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Empty Re: This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Post by KinZil Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm just glad to be back. I've missed you all so much.

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 pm

KinZil we are here for you man just let us know and we will talk we are a family. Also glad those thoughts are now OBSOLETE!

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:41 pm

BJ, you have no idea how much that hits me. Kinda welling up right now.

Thank you, I love all you guys so much.

KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:05 pm

And we love you as well mow you have been reborn it is WONDERFUL! Lol man but seriously we espacially me am glad to see your ok

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU) Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Ogon Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 pm

Even though you and I almost never interacted, I just gained a ton of respect for you. I'm glad you're safe and welcome back!
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:24 am

Kinzil, I'm not gonna lie. I have had the thoughts that this world would be a better place without me, but never had it in me to end it. Let this be a lesson for you in the future, that no matter how you feeling, you have something or someone watching over you, cause don't take this the wrong way. You beat death. 

I know I'm never the best with people, and im not a saint, probably the most likely to burn in hell (if there was one). But what you just did, is the first step to recovery, to become a better person. To become something that most people can't even imagine. Letting us know your state, knowing you have a community here that you can talk to. That will help, should help you on your journey.

If it seem like I rambled, I'm sorry. That's how I get my thoughts out. I will give you this tho to think about. 

In the arms of death,
She held me tight.
Loving me like no one,
Has before. 

I thought it was done,
No more pain,
No more guilt,
No more nothing.

But Death whispered into my ears,
You are not done, Sweet child if mine.
You have a life to live,
You have loved one, that care.

You may have seeked a way out,
Into my cold lifeless arms,
But I can't keep you here,
For it's not your time.

You have a whole life,
A head of you.
Take this second chance,
And make it,
All that you can.

I know my poetry ain't the best but, please take it. If you ever want anyone to msg or talk to, pm me and I give you my number and we can communicate. Or Facebook. I'm here for you.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:12 am

Don't be sorry for rambling, I welcome your poem 100%!

I will take any help I can get right now, so I respect your outreach so much, thank you for the kind words, I'll definitely keep them in mind when I'm feeling down!

KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:56 am

Hope you're feeling better and if not you can always slap me everytime i misspell a word.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 am

Why did I have to be above 18 to read this

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:55 am

Glad you’re ok bro. If you ever need to to talk or have the need to vent my dms are always open my man

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down