Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Making History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Making History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Making History Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Making History Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Making History Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Making History Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Making History Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Making History Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Making History Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Making History Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Making History

Go down

Making History Empty Making History

Post by HellishxHades Tue May 15, 2018 11:19 pm

As we return from break, we find Lisa Evans standing center screen, a huge smile on her face.

Lisa:
Welcome back to Ferocity everyone, I'm here with a woman that could make history in a few weeks at Gridlock when she challenges Riley Dixon for the Women's Intercontinental Championship.

The camera pans to the lefts a smidge as Angelina walks into focus next to Lisa.

Angelina thank you for joining me here tonight.

Angelina:
What ever, I'm not here to do your stupid little interview I am here to make a declaration. I am declaring that at Gridlock I will become the greatest Women's Intercontinental Champion in CMV History. And no surprise that the honor would go to the greatest country on Earth, Russia.

The live crowd start to boo loud enough to be heard backstage. Hawkins smirks as the crowd boos silent down.

Now at Gridlock when I make Riley Dixon tap, I will make history in becoming the first ever 3 time Women's Intercontinental Champion, and then I will hold on to the belt til I decide to let go of it and trust me that won't be until I beat Fury record of 4 month, cause I ain't just gonna be a 3 time Women's Intercontinental Champion, I am also gonna be the longest Accumative and longest reign that the title has seen.

And Riley when I make you tap, don't go making excusives to why you did. Cause trust me they will just fall on deaf doors.

Hawkins smiles at Lisa before walking off.

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down