Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fighting for sport, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fighting for sport,

Go down

Fighting for sport, Empty Fighting for sport,

Post by Miztacular Sat May 19, 2018 3:56 am

Sorry, had to rush this, haven't got much time.

Midway through the go home show of UnMatched, we're taken backstage to Johnny Sampson's office to see Eric Matthews, the former UnMatched General Manager sitting in a chair on the other side of the desk, while Sampson paces back and forth on the other side.

Johnny Sampson:

Oh Matthews.. What are we going to do with you. You have to understand this kind of stuff can't fly.

Sampson turns back to Matthews, leaning on his desk as he continues on.

Johnny Sampson:

What you did last week. Was quite frankly ILLEGAL. I should, and most certainly could fire you. I gave you a job last week Eric! In the center of that ring I gave you a purpose. I could have left you on the street after I took your managerial position and what did you do?! You attacked me! After I went out of my way to do you a favor!

But you know what. If the whole ordeal with Schmidty told me anything, it's to not let the power get to my head. So, i'm not going to fire you for that Eric. But what I will do is something much better. You see until I lost to Schmidty the other month, I had a positive wrestling record, and honestly, ever since taking that loss and losing my positive record I've had an itch to get back in the win column. I'm competitive, what can I say. But until now, three weeks later I haven't had any reason too. I mean sure I could have just booked myself, but I'm the general manager! I need to be above these petty affairs.

Look, we have issues, you don't like me, I don't like you. You think you should be GM, I think I should be GM. So, lets make a little game of this. A game that will test both our managerial capabilities, but also who is the better man, and you're pretty washed up, so. I know it's me.

Eric Matthews, still seated, raises an eyebrow fueled by curiosity and nods his head, as if to say "go on"

Johnny Sampson:

As I mentioned, not only am I a competitor, and now without my positive record to brag about. It strikes me that I am also without a win at iMPLOSION. So, what I'm thinking is me vs you, one on one at iMPLOSION. Oh, don't get ahead of yourself Matthews. I'm not going to do something stupid like put my managerial position on the line. I'm just giving you an opportunity to get SOME sort of redemption, but more importantly, I just want to kick you further into the ground without actually firing you. Because that would be rather petty of me wouldn't it, if I actually fired you.

But that's not all.

You believe you're the man for the job, you believe you have the managerial capabilities to run this show. I personally don't agree. But I have a way of testing who is the better manager, the better tactician as you will. Blood Rush is less than a week away. We'll need a stipulation for our match at iMPLOSION. So how's this. We'll each pick two teams of three, standard first fall to a finish. Winner gets to pick the stipulation for the match at iMPLOSION.

I've already compiled my three, on this list right here, you'll see a space on the left for you to make your picks, take a look.

Johnny Sampson passes the list across the table to Eric Matthews who picks it up and begins to read. While he does so, the door opens behind him.

Johnny Sampson:

Welcome Gentlemen!

Matthews turns to see the three male members of Bad Company enter the room, Rage first, followed by Hardway and Takeshi. Rage nods his head towards Sampson, who in his own right, glances a smirk down towards Matthews.

Johnny Sampson:

Eric! Say hello to my team! The longest reigning CMV Global Champion, Rage! A former CMV Tag Team Champion in Takeshi Matsumoto and to cap off the trifecta, Jacob Hardway. You see, you need to have an understanding of one another in a tag team match, which, being in a stable I'm sure the three of these men have. But not only do you need an understanding, you need raw talent, and I think you'll find yourself hard pressed to find a group of individuals with the understanding and talent of this calibre. Go on Eric. Make your list.

Eric looks around the room, from Sampson, to Bad Company, to the paper. He grabs a pen from his desk and gets to work jotting names down. Seconds later he places the pen down and rises to his feet. Upon doing so he extends his arm out to Sampson who shakes his hand.

Eric Matthews:

It'll be fun extending your iMPLOSION record to 0-2.

Matthews lets go of the hand as Sampson chuckles, he turns towards the door looking to make his exit, but before he does.

Eric Matthews:

You made some good points in here Sampson, having an understanding for your team-mates is important, having raw talent is also important. But you know what's just as important? Knowing your enemy.

We'll see you Sunday at Blood Rush.

As Matthews leaves, Sampson picks up the list and begins to read the names written down. "Mr Showtime, Gavin Extreme, Don Bishop"

and with that the segment comes to an end.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down