Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fighting The Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fighting The Man

Go down

Fighting The Man Empty Fighting The Man

Post by Batman Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm

News Reporter
I'm here with CMV Wrestler, Bryce Hurt, who seems to be leading a movement on the "Friday Night Genesis" brand.

Bryce Hurt
Yes mam, I seen an injustice on the show and I stood up and started to do something about it.

News Reporter
Now you've been out here all day long, since early morning is that correct?

Bryce looks ahead past his crowd of fans at the arena.

Bryce Hurt
Yeah, Genesis is starting tonight, so I traveled here, still on strike, to try and make a difference. I just want to fight for the little guys ya know? The one who makes the calls here is biased and unfair, a true dictatorship. It's a shame that he's allowed to go in there and call the shots when he's not even a businessman. He's unprofessional. He has no idea how to run a show. He's running it to the ground and it's really affecting my career. This is my life. I can't just let it happen anymore. Somebody has to hear my voice. Change needs to happen.

News Reporter
You're defiantly a brave one.

Bryce smiles and looks at her, trying his best to put on the "nice guy" persona.

Bryce Hurt
I just try to do what's right.

News Reporter
Where there you have it, Bryce Hurt and his...

Bryce Hurt
Hurt Nation.

News Reporter
His Hurt Nation look to make a change to their show. Us at the station wish you luck.

Bryce Hurt
Thanks, Nancy was it?

News Reporter
Aha yes. Lucy, back to you.

Bryce and Nancy begin to chat as the camera cuts back to the weather report.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Lucy, back to you."

Dave shuts the tv off and slams the remote onto the table, knocking out the batteries. He then grabs his thermos and takes a sip, trying to calm his nerves. Then he gets a call.

Dave Turner
Hello?

His eyes widen.

Dave Turner
Be right there!

Dave grabs his keys and darts out of the office.

-----------------------------------------------------

Miss Turner
More tea hun?

Bryce Hurt
Yes please, it's delicious Mrs. Turner.

She smile at him as she pours the tea into his glass and brings it into the living room where he is sitting.

Miss Turner
Just Miss, i'm widowed.

Bryce Hurt
Oh i'm sorry to hear.

Miss Turner
I'm glad you reached out to me. I seen the news and grew worried. Is everything ok with my son?

Bryce takes a sip of the tea and then folds one of his legs over the other before speaking with a calm and collected tone. Again like he did in the interview earlier on in the day, he tries his best to play the "good guy".

Bryce Hurt
Well you see, Dave is a great guy and all, he really is. It's just, I don't feel that he's the best fit for the General Manager position on Friday Night Genesis. Don't get me wrong, he was a fine wrestler. But as a business man, I feel like the power has gotten to his head.

Miss Turner
How so?

Bryce Hurt
With me for instance. By the rules book, I was owed a rematch for the Light Heavyweight Championship after I had lost it to some goofy kid named Rubik, after having to defend it over and over again the weeks before. He doesn't personally like me due to some actions i've made outside of the workplace and he brought those issues to life from his office, abusing his power to make my job very difficult. He's bent the rules time and time again at my expense.

Miss Turner
Oh you sound like a big pussy.

Bryce was going for another sip of his tea but stops with the cup at his lips. His eyes widen as he didn't expect her response. He lowers the cup and blinks his eyes a few times, nervously laughing.

Bryce Hurt
Uhhhhh i'm sorry?

Miss Turner
You're this big bad wrestler but instead of fighting, you come running to your enemies mommy. You're a pussy.

Bryce grows very irritated at this point and stands up.

Bryce Hurt
Alright you listen here ya old bitch...

All of a sudden the door slams open and Dave comes barging in, looking furious with Bryce. His face almost red.

Dave Turner
Get.....the hell.....out of my mothers house......NOW!

Bryce laughs and slowly walks out of the living room towards Dave at the front door. Before he steps out however, he makes sure to whisper something to Dave.

Bryce Hurt
That's fine, I got a protest to run.

He winks and steps out onto the porch as Dave rushes over to his mom.

Dave Turner
Are you ok? He didn't say anything did he?

Miss Turner
I took care of it. He's a punk ain't he?

Dave looks towards the front door, realizing Bryce left it open.

Dave Turner
Yes he is......

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down