Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Shaw Family Wrasslin' Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Shaw Family Wrasslin'

Go down

Shaw Family Wrasslin' Empty Shaw Family Wrasslin'

Post by GOAT E. Fri May 25, 2018 12:09 pm

On the CMV website, A video shows up on the website. The video shows a ring setup in a high school gym, On the banner above the entrance ramp are the letters SFW. A few seconds later, Billy Shaw's theme plays and he walks out in a denim shirt and black pants. Billy grabs a mic and begins speaking.

Shaw: Now before I begin, I want to thank CMV for giving me time off. As you know for the past few weeks, I have been touring all over Texas,, In the promotions that made me famous in the great state of Texas and now I'm back to where it all started, 15 years ago today, I wrestled my first match for good ol' dad, Now for most of you, my dad needs no explanation but for the but for the kids in the audience. My dad was Big Bad Ricky Shaw, One of the greatest wrestling legends in Texas history. Then their is my grandfather, Solomon Shaw, one of the first people to use the Piledriver. But another about The Shaw family tree. As many of you know, there is a certain masked man in CMV who got rid of the Red, White and Blue in the United States Championship. I want to promise all of you, when I return to CMV, I will make sure that Ally boy will be defeated, and colors to the belt will be restored. You have my word as a man, Thank you.

Billy walks to the backstage area
GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down