Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reality Wrasslin

3 posters

Go down

Reality Wrasslin Empty Reality Wrasslin

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 am

(I'm unable to post links, so I'm sorry this isn't as complete as I would have liked with the dvr clips)

Reality Wrasslin!! The hottest never heard of show where contestants try to win a contract to be a professional wrestler

Episode1-
The show kicks off with an introduction package introducing the contestants then has them all walk to the ring.

Cobalt Ketchup

So we just got here and they line us up in the ring, and the host says somebody is going home. Already? Elimination match right off the bat and they make us draw straws. REALLY? First day on the show, made us fight for elimination. I drew against .... the  Duke nukem looking guy. This guy looked like he had already established his gimmick. He was wearing shades as accessories and everything. I bet they won't stay on the whole match though.
But guess what? They stayed on the whole match... That's a good gimmick. But I just showed up for the chance of a lifetime 10 minutes ago and you think those sunglasses will save you?
Me? I've been training for a long time and I've never even thought of a gimmick yet. I've been focused on training, and while the fans may love that I don't ever get to knock his sunglasses off his head, they're gonna love it more when I pin him to the mat and move to next week. Maybe after I win this whole competition I will get a gimmick... But for now, I need to focus on not getting sent home, before I even get there.

Ducked under the his drop kick to show my athelesicm (show highlights)

Went for his big move and i countered and went for mine- Code Cobalt
 (show highlights)

We went out there and put on a good show. But you're not gonna beat me the first day I get here. I came to win this thing whole thing! After I beat him to remain on the show, I grabbed the sunglasses off his dumb face.

Episode 2-

End of second show:

Cobalt Ketchup
So we got into a skirmish at the house.
It's kind of hard to get along with 10 other guys competing for a spot.
There's a guy with a mask and he wears it all the time. Like at the house when we are eating breakfast. I asked him to take it off and chill. The Lucha doesn't even wear his mask all the time they just blur his face out.
That's when this other rodent looking guy steps in and asks me what my name is. I said  "Cobalt Ketchup."
I don't know if this is a drill or one of those scenarios the reality tv guys script up or what, but he then asks if thats My Real Name???
Let's recap for a second, there's a guy trying to eat cereal and bacon through a mask, the Lucha is freaking out cuz he can't find his mask (ol Jason-Bacon-Breakfast guy probably stole it and collects them)
So he asked me if my real name is Cobalt Ketchup... No you idiot. Nobody calls their kid a color and a condiment. So I asked him what his real name. He's the biker lookin dude you know?
So he walks over and picks up the sunglasses left by the Duke Nukem dude after I beat him last week. He puts them on all super action hero status and says
Ratt
He says Ratt. Ratt! That's your REAL name? Yes his parents named him that, probably referring to what it looked like when he came out of his mother
He said Ratt. Wearing sunglasses. And he couldn't even understand my name was Cobalt Ketchup.

I slapped the sunglasses off his face. Yeah I guess the gimmick worked for the last guy but not for Ratt.
So they made us fight for an elimination spot:
We brought the fight outside
 (Highlights of some ringside fighting)
Hard and more
 (Highlights back and forth fighting)

I began fighting back and dropped the 'Un-famous Leg Drop'
 (Leg drop from
The top rope)
Back to the outside, Nobody wants to go home tonight!

He dropped me on my head with a driver... I thought drivers were banned during the training show?!
 (pile driver!!!)

Pitcure perfect Suplex thats what years of trainign gets you. (Perfect suplex)

Not tonight
He drops some sort of inverted Code: Cobalt, then slams me on my face. But not tonight, you rat bastard
(Highlight the finishing Code Cobalt)

Cobalt Ketchup
Look, I don't want to be a trouble maker here in the house.  Let it be known. But don't come asking what my gimmick is with a name like Ratt wearing the last eliminated guys sunglasses.
I dropped the Code Cobalt on his ass so fast. We had a great match though. But his name is Ratt? Come on buddy. We just got here last week and you're not gonna be a smiley rat and make me go home.

Stay tuned!!! More to come!!!

Next Week on Reality Wrasslin- The contestant are faced with their first reward challenge. They will learn how to win and how to lose. One learns how to Win and still Job while winning.....

Back to top Go down

Reality Wrasslin Empty Re: Reality Wrasslin

Post by krzy Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:53 am

real good

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Unique. Code these and you got a fan in me.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:10 pm

but remember i was a fan first

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm his mentor. That out weighs first fan.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:41 pm

I'll try. I have to wait 7 days to post links

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:45 pm

No like color code tdo differentiate dialogue from action.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Yo, Cobalt, is his signature color, blue. I'm assuming.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:32 pm

(Ok I'll do my best. I also added some screenshots until I can add links for the video.
Reality Tv show format. If he's talking he's in front of the camera like tv shows)

Week 3:
Cobalt Ketchup
So I win a challenge week 3. This is looking good. I've been training a long time for this moment.
So my prize was to be a jobber at a pre show, pre show, of a live show while they were scouting their next jobber. This guy wasn't part of the show and was trying to tryout for a spot to be in one of those squash matches. They were still setting up equipment during the match but we tore the house down. Halfway through the match he actually  looked at me and told me to take the win. WTF? He wanted to change the script!

So I went to the top rope for the Unfamous Leg Drop. Reality Wrasslin Image11Reality Wrasslin Image10Reality Wrasslin Image12

But that wasn't enough. He still kicked out. Why would you tell me to get the win then kick out of that devastation?
I go up top and drop a moonsault. That I haven't practiced that much so I sometimes don't get it perfect.Reality Wrasslin Image14
Reality Wrasslin Image15
And he kicks out?
Reality Wrasslin Image13
Ok buddy...
So I dropped him with Code Cobalt and this time he stayed down.
Reality Wrasslin Image16Reality Wrasslin Image17
Reality Wrasslin Image18
When we were done with our 'tryout' for the other guy, the crowd was so warmed up and ready for whatever show they put on that night. The booking staff said we did a good job and put on a good match. I asked if they were upset we changed the finish and they looked like they couldnt care less who won the match.
Little did I know he was jobbing the best job he could job. They still SIGNED HIM for the squash match anyway. He knew what he was doing.... I'll need to learn to job like he did if I'm ever going to succeed in this industry. What a stud.  

Week 4:

Cobalt Ketchup
so they pit me against one of the top competitors picked to win this whole thing. This was a reward challenge, not elimination though so really I just need bonus points here.

Fang. I didnt stutter... That's his name. So we had Ratt the second week and Fang this week. That's weak. Why am I surrounded by these weirdos that have to try to make it a big show all the time. I've trained in so many underground dungeons and camps... I'm the most overtrained guy on the whole competition.

But this guy is the top guy to win? Come on...
So the stipulation was whoever won got to pick the competitors to go to elimination round. I wanted to win because I would send Fang to the elimination round. He wanted to win because he wanted the masked breakfast bandit to go to elimination. I guess drinking blended raw eggs because you refuse to take off the mask and eat any solids is annoying more than just me.  
Why doesn't he just take off the mask and get some nutrients. I think he's going to get sick...

(shows the highlights of the match)
Reality Wrasslin Image19Reality Wrasslin Image21

I pulled out that moonsault after a little bit of practice and laid it on him.
Reality Wrasslin Image21
After he kicked out, I did it again. Practice makes perfect. I hooked it for the pin and got the win.
Reality Wrasslin Image20

You saw that right? I beat him.. The suppose to be top guy. He can say he didn't give it his all because it wasn't elimination. He kept saying he will sink into me later.. I didnt know why his name was Fang because he wasn't Asian and he didnt try to bite me. Yet I guess.  

Commercial break and debate whether that was racist. Social media blows up. #FangNotAsian
Episode closes out- Cobalt Ketchup picks who to go to elimination round

Cobalt Ketchup
We had a house meeting and I got to choose who to go to elimination round because I won the challenge earlier.  I didn't pick Fang like I originally wanted to. I didn't pick R. Rick, or Chris Hollis. All top competitors figured to win this. No, I picked the masked guy... Everyone was tired of his breakfast burrito shenanigans.
And whats more? I chose myself to be his competitor... I just had a feeling he was the right pick.

Camera shows the masked guy holding his stomach as foreshadowing.

Next week on: Reality Wrasslin-
Former WWE superstar WADE BARRETT surprises the competitors, and works with each contestant before their elimination match.
An illness doesn't keep a competitor from competing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down