Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

National Championship Wrestling (NCW)

+3
zquet
Batman
Rage
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Empty Re: National Championship Wrestling (NCW)

Post by Tim Thu May 05, 2016 6:21 am

Maurie wrote:Any room for Eligah?

National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Hsp9WCF
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Empty Re: National Championship Wrestling (NCW)

Post by Rage Thu May 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Maurie wrote:Any room for Eligah?

Sure. Everyones CAWS are welcome.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu May 05, 2016 1:17 pm

National Championship Wrestling (NCW) - Page 3 Bb810

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu May 05, 2016 4:20 pm

I mean I'm not hating. I'm loyal.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu May 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Is this like another stream like Dashing does or is this just your Universe mode which you play for your own entertainment? If it's just for your own amusement then you can go ahead and use Ziegler if you want to. Wait till I've uploaded his new attires that I'm working in first though, I'll let you know when.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat May 07, 2016 1:05 am

Alveuss wrote:Is this like another stream like Dashing does or is this just your Universe mode which you play for your own entertainment? If it's just for your own amusement then you can go ahead and use Ziegler if you want to. Wait till I've uploaded his new attires that I'm working in first though, I'll let you know when.

Nah, this is just my universe mode that I'm running for my own enjoyment. I'll happily add in Ziegler into the mix sometime.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat May 07, 2016 12:29 pm

May 7th House Show Results

Fatal 4 Way Hardcore Championship Match
Lovely Lewis (Champion) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Rusev vs. Bret Hart
This bout was INSANE and ref got knocked out twice! Eventually, The Lover Boy seemed to have the match won by smashing Bret Hart with the Raging Edge, but Samoa Joe also hit his Musclebuster on Rusev and ref counted to 3. Much to Lewis' dismay, Samoa Joe once again became Hardcore Champion.

Triple Threat Match
Lita vs. Trish Status vs. Naomi
Naomi managed to pin Lita with a headscissor DDT while Trish was down.

Non-Title Tag Team Match
The Brothers of Destruction def. The Natural Disasters with Kane pins Typhoon after a chokeslam. After the match, Cesaro and Tyson Kidd challenge The Natural Disasters for their tag team championship!

#1 Contender Match for the NCW Championship
Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman def. Cesaro w/Tyson Kidd by DQ. Tyson Kidd interfered after The Beast had the King of Swing seemingly beaten with an F5. However Cesaro recovered and grabbed a baseball bat, hitting Lesnar in the back of the head to lose to match. Poor form Cesaro!

Grudge Match
John Cena def. Randy Orton with 3 AAs. Helluva Match with both of them taking liberties with each other and fighting outside the ring a lot. Cena was busted open yet again, it's becoming common for these hated enemies to shed blood during their bouts. The Viper tried attacking Cena from behind after the match but was foiled and tossed over the top rope. This feud continues to get hotter!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat May 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:
Alveuss wrote:Is this like another stream like Dashing does or is this just your Universe mode which you play for your own entertainment? If it's just for your own amusement then you can go ahead and use Ziegler if you want to. Wait till I've uploaded his new attires that I'm working in first though, I'll let you know when.

Nah, this is just my universe mode that I'm running for my own enjoyment. I'll happily add in Ziegler into the mix sometime.

The updated Ziegler is up now so if you want to include him then feel free.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue May 10, 2016 3:19 pm

5-10 House Show Results

#1 Contender Match for the Light Heavyweight Championship
Finn Balor def. Stardust with the Coup de Grace. Not much heat between the two and their alliance remains intact.

Lita def. Alicia Fox with a small package pin. Hard fought match that had drawn out Trish to the stage. She was seen clapping in respect to her old rival.

Non-Title Tag Team Match
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd def. The Natural Disasters when Typhoon taps out to Kidd's sharpshooter. Grueling match.

Daniel Brian w/ Brie Bella def. Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth with a high knee. Awesome match with lots of nearfalls. A wrestling classic!

Randy Orton def. John Cena with a punt kick. Fairly convincing win as Randy denied Cena his comeback and quickly followed his RKO with a kick to Cena's head. Amazingly, no blood for the blood god this night.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu May 26, 2016 12:28 am

5/25 House Show Results

Hardcore Championship Tables Match

Lovely Lewis def. Samoa Joe by superplexing him through two stacked tables in the ring. These two combatants really don't like each other. Fast and brutal match!

Trish Stratus def. Lita with Stratusfaction in this non-title match. Very close back and forth battle.

Earthquake def. Tyson Kidd with a Legdrop. Good effort on Kidd's part but he was unable to defeat the mighty Earthquake.

Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman def. Cesaro w/ Tyson Kidd with an F-5. Lots of interference from both sides but in the end, the beast dominated the king of swing.

Randy Orton def. John Cena with a RKO. Cena attacked The Viper before the match even started! Both men in this heated rivalry ended up bleeding for a change too. Vicious brawling and reversal galor in this match.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon May 30, 2016 11:03 pm

5-30 House Show Results

Tag Team Match
The Hollywood Blonds def. Stardust and Finn Balor when Austin pins Stardust with a Stun Gun on the ropes. Crazy match with lots of brawling at ringside.

Lita def. Trish with a top rope hurricarana. This was a very fast paced match up and the two divas actually shook hands after the match.

Cesaro def. Typhoon with a Neutralizer.

Hardcore Tornado Tag Match
Ken Shamrock and Lovely Lewis def. Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar. This chaotic brawl ended abruptly when Lewis knocked Joe of the top turnbuckle with a ladder and Shamrock made the cover.

Randy Orton def. John Cena with an RKO. The Viper struck Big match John at the start of match and reversed a 5 knuckle shuffle for an advantage early on.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:05 am

Tuesday in Texas Results

Last Man Standing Match for the Wild West Wrestling Championship
Lovely Lewis (Hardcore Champion) vs Samoa Joe.  The new championship was on line and both competitors threw everything they had at each other. Match highlights encluded a muscle buster on the steel steps from Samoa Joe. Lovely Lewis spearing Joe through a table and delivering the Raging Edge onto the steel steps too! But it was a flying elbow smash that won the match for the Lovely One and the New Championship.

Ladder Match for Great Northern Wrestling Championship
Brian Pillman (LH Champion) vs. Finn Balor. This match to crown the first Great Northern Champion was fast paced and it appeared as though Pillman might actually win after brutally assaulting the demon with the ladder! But Balor recovered to brutalize Flyin' Brian and claim the championship!

NCW Tag Team Championship Match
The Natural Disasters (Champions) w/Jimmy Hart vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd w/Natalya. In spite of Natty being ejected early in the match, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro managed to pull a huge upset win over the fearsome champions. The swiss superman caught the monstrous Earthquake in the big swing for the win to the enjoyment of all.

NCW Women's Championship Match
Lita (Champion) vs Trish Stratus. These two old rivals didn't disappoint and more than delivered in this match. Both kicking out of their respective finshers and willing to put it all on the line to win the women's championship! Eventually Trish put Lita down for good with a Stratusfaction bulldog to earn herself a run as women's champion.

NCW Championship Match
Ken Shamrock (Champion) vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman. The Beast proved to be unstoppable this night and demolished the former champion Shamrock to lay claim to the NCW Championship with a F-5.

Hell in a Cell Match
John Cena vs Randy Orton. This long standing rivalry was finally finished in the demonic structure. The battle soon spilled out of the cell and on to the top where Cena bloodied Orton. However neither man could seeming put the other away with their finishers until Cena caught the Viper in a hurricana pin ending the match and their feud.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next