Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Television Championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Television Championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Television Championship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Television Championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Television Championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Television Championship Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Television Championship Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Television Championship Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Television Championship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Television Championship Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Television Championship

4 posters

Go down

Television Championship Empty Television Championship

Post by Decided Villain Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:13 am

Website Exclusive after the Takeover PPV

Aaron is seen pissed off, kicking over chairs and flipping tables. Shouting "this is bull shit!" over and over. We then see an interviewer rush over to Aaron.

Interviewer : Aaron, Aaron I know you're upset about your elimination in the rumble. Have anything to say?

Aaron's head twitches his head then superkicks the interviewer. Aaron picks up his mic and looks into the camera.

Aaron Waite : THIS IS BULLSHIT! I... I... I wasn't ready dammit. This isn't over... First Eric Matthews screwed me out of a shot at coming out 30th. Then this Nick Blake wanker comes along and eliminates me thinking he is king shit. Nah... No.

Aaron's head twitches again. He looks over to the interviewer still on the floor, then back to the camera.

Television Championship 10091010

Aaron Waite : Next weeks show... Nick... i'm gonna Clothesline you straight to hell!

Aaron stomps on the interviewer then proceeds to walk out of frame.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Television Championship Empty Re: Television Championship

Post by Decided Villain Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:47 am

NXT UnMatched: Episode 46

Aaron has just attacked Eric Matthews, costing him his rematch for the Television Title. Aaron hits Matthews with a Clothesline from Hell on the outside leaving Matthews laying. Aaron grabs a mic from the time keeper and enters the ring with a smile on his face.

Aaron Waite : haha..ha... See that Blake? Wait hold on, hold on. Ill speak in terms you'll understand. Aaron Waite just beat up Eric Matthews. Aaron Waite wants a shot at that Television Championship. Aaron Waite wonders where his network exclusive is. Aaron Waite is Greatness... At its greatness.

Nick Blake has had enough of Aaron's taunting so he rushes down the ramp to get a piece of Aaron. Aaron sees him coming though so he gets out of the ring just in time. Nick Blake calls to the time keeper for a mic as Aaron is making his way up the ramp.

Nick Blake : You honestly think you could beat me for this Television Championship. Nick Blake doe...

Aaron Waite : Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah... Woah. I don't just THINK i can beat you. I KNOW I can beat you... I've proven my point. See you next week.

Aaron walks back behind the curtain leaving Nick Blake in the ring. Eric Matthews is seen on the stage now recovering from the clothesline. But before he could go behind the curtain Aaron comes out again and hits him with a Reverse STO. Aaron looks back towards the ring and points at blake signaling that he is next.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:20 am

UnMatched #46

Nick Blake walks through the gorilla position. Not sighting Aaron Waite anywhere. He steps over the still unconscious Eric Matthews. Blake walks further backstage cautiously aware of his surroundings. The last thing he'd want is a clothesline from no where.

Blake pulls a crew member aside and asks him if he's seen Waite. The crew member shakes his head.

Blake moves into a large open hallway and shouts loudly for Aaron to show himself.

He sees Tops Newsome standing in front of a camera practicing an interview when Nick Blake forcibly pushes the puppet master aside and yells into the camera.

Nick Blake: If you're so butt hurt about getting eliminated from the Royal Rumble then let's you and Nick Blake make it official! At UnChained! You, Nick Blake and Eric Matthews, Triple Threat for the TV Title. Hopefully you can redeem your poor career in someway...

Nick Blake still looking at the camera, is flustered, Aaron has clearly got into his head, hopefully this wouldn't affect his future matches and more importantly, the fast approaching title match.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:02 am

As Nick Blake stares intently into the camera, clapping can be heard from outside the frame. Nick Blake turns along with the view of the camera to reveal the Interim NXT General Manager, Johnny Sampson. Sampson slowly removes his shades and stares at Nick Blake smiling, showing the world his beautiful white teeth..

Johnny Sampson:
Not Happy to see me?

Nick Blake doesn't respond and instead stares at the NXT General Manager intently, locking his eyes and cocking his fists. The Interim General Managers face goes from happy go lucky to serious in an instant as he begins to speak.

Johnny Sampson:
Well you should be... Because Technically... Eric Matthews just used his rematch clause, and you retained by Championship advantage, so in all reality, that means he has lost his rematch clause right? However, you decided to run your mouth. So, I'll give him a chance, in directly to achieve greatness. As of now, the match is set between you and Aaron Waite for an NXT Television Championship match at NXT UnChained. However as I am such a kind man, ruling over this era of opportunity. I'll give him a chance. A chance to see if the young Superstar he has produced, to earn his spot in that match.

There is only one way this goes. If Doug Thompson is able to win two matches over the next two weeks, on the go home show, he will have a number one contenders match with Tops Newsome should he beat you in three days time at the House Show. The winner of said contenders match will enter the match and it will become a Triple Threat. However... If Doug Thompson fails to win both of his matches, the number one contenders match will not even take place, and the Title match will be a straight up singles match between you, and the most deserving Champion in CMV history, Aaron Waite.

Oh, and did I forget to mention, Eric Matthews shall be barred from ringside throughout this quest... You may think I'm doing you a favor Nick, but in actuality, I'm putting you in a match alone, with the most Underutilized talent this industry has ever seen, and at UnChained, you're going to know why he is Greatness, at it's Greatest.

Before Nick Blake can even respond, Sampson whips out his shades and sticks his palm right against Nicks face.

Johnny Sampson:
Talk to the hand buddy, the face ain't listening.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:23 am

Tops Newsome makes his way backstage with blood pouring from his forehead after an amazing match with Nick Blake. Tia Powley comes rushing over to congratulate him.

Tia : You did it, You did it… Like there was any doubt in my mind. I hope the whole roster took notice,  maybe now the whole world we see that you aint playing. HAHAHAHAAHA

Tops : I know, I know…

Lisa : Excuse me Tops and Tia for interrupting but may I get a backstage exclusive..

Tia : OMG… really Lisa?….Did you not just see the match he just had…..  Fine ask your stupid questions.

Lisa : I apologize Tia.. It wont take long… So Tops Newsome how did you pull off what some would say your biggest win in your career. You did what no one else has ever done and dominated Nick Blake.

Tops : I just do what I’ve been doing since I debuted, just look at who I’ve put down, former 3x Undisputed Champion and 2x NXT Champion Justin Sane in the tournament group stage….  The 1st ever European Champion in Boso the Magnificent  along with the current Royal Rumble winner August HappyTown when I teamed with Leo Cruz…. And now Nick Blake who has been red hot but I had to cool him down. You all saw him push me out of the way backstage that prompted our match. You see I took Head Trauma, even took a Face to Mat that busted me wide open as you can see. But you disrespected The Puppet Master and you paid the price…. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Lisa : Well you’re certainly making a name for yourself  with big wins like these, it will only be a matter of time before you earn yourself a Championship Match.

Tia : Well of course it will, he just took down Nick Blake, your NXT Television Champion….

Lisa : Sorry Tia….Just gotten word that Johnny Sampson has made an announcement….Tops Newsome could indeed be in a number 1 contenders match with Doug Thompson, but Doug has to win some matches  if he fails there will be no number 1 contenders match.

Tops : So I beat the current Television Champion and I still have to win a number 1 contenders match, and that’s if some guy wins his matches. I see how it is, but that’s fine, I can’t control what Doug does, but if he fails then he`ll get NO STRINGS ATTACHED aswell.

Lisa : More breaking news... In the co-main event of the next Unmatched, Tops Newsome you'll be going 1 on 1 with the NXT Champion Brett Angel with Osiris in his corner..... But for the 1st time ever Tia Powley will be in your corner Tops.

Tops Newsome and Tia Powley smile at each other and walk off laughing...
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:02 pm

@arwaite11 has blocked @NoStringsAttached

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:54 am

The camera fades in to the center of the ring where a table is set out with a chair either side while the theme of the Interim NXT General Manager who's already in the ring standing with a mic in his hand and his shades set firmly in his front pocket.

Johnny Sampson:
All of you filthy peasants here tonight, get to witness something special, you'll get to witness the Crown Jewel, Mr NXT, Aaron Waite sign the contract for what will be his much awaited first singles Championship, the NXT Television Championship, a most prestigious Championship that will only get better when it falls into the hands of greatness, at it's greate---

Johnny Sampson lowers his mic in disgust as he looks over to the ramp to see Nick Blake coming out from the back with the NXT Television Championship around his waist, smiling as always as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He stands face to face with the Interime NXT General Manager and picks up one of the spare mics on the t

Nick Blake:
Mr. Sampson... Nick Blake sees where your biased allegiance lies. With the cowardly Aaron Waite. Nick Blake understands you'll do anything for your client to win. And Nick Blake's voiding any attempts you may have had right now! There will be no: Extreme Rules, No Falls-Count-Anywhere and no No-Holds Barred! Nick Blake earned this Championship back from Eric Matthews fair and square and Aaron will do the same thing!

Nick Blake throws the mic down and it bounces out of the ring. Nick picks up the pen laying next to the leather folder, opens it and signs his name. He slams the pen down and then a familiar music plays...

As Aaron Waites theme hits the PA system, Johnny Sampson begins clapping for his golden boy, while Nick Blake looks towards the ramp with his guard on the ready with not an ounce of trust for Aaron Waite. Aaron continues to walk down the ramp slowly, taking in the boo's of the crowd and loving every second of it. Aaron climbs up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes, which Sampson holds open for him. He pushes past Nick Blake and Picks up the other microphone from the table and begins to talk.

Aaron Waite:
What's wrong Nick? Afraid? Afraid that I'm gonna take away that title of yours? Afraid that that title is going to be put on a more deserving waist? Aaron Waite doesn't care. Aaron Waite wants a No Holds Barred? Oh wait i know what the problem is! You don't want to get hit in the head with a wrench again right? Aaron Waite will just use a chair instead if that helps? Does that help Nick Blake? Is Nick Blake ok with this? hahahaha.

The crowd explodes with an ocean of boo's at the sound of Aaron Waite bringing up Nick Blakes tragic past. Aaron laughs it off, while Nick Blake stares intently at him. Aaron lets off a cheeky wink as he picks up the pen and goes to sign the contract however Nick Blake stops him in his tracks with HEAD TRAUMA knocking Aaron Waite to the ground. Nick Blake, just realizing what he's done turns to explain himself to Johnny Sampson, but is met with a flurry of chops and kicks by the NXT General Manager who hits a hip toss to the NXT Television Champion sending him down to the mat. Blake quickly recovers from this and gets to his feet staring face to face with the Interim NXT General Manager, however out of the corner of his eye he see's Aaron getting to his feet, Nick Blake turns, but Sampson holds onto his arm distracting him and keeping him in position for the Clothesline from hell!

Nick Blake rolls out of the ring clutching his head as Aaron signs the contract and smiles. Johnny Sampson walks up to the table and picks up the contract and holds it in the air, with the mic in his other hand.

Johnny Sampson:
Don't think you've still go what you wanted Blake, because what I have here is carbon paper! Which means the signature you just signed for this fair one on one match, also went though and signed a second piece of paper along with it, what was on that paper you ask? A contract for a No Holds Barred Match!

Johnny Sampson holds up the contract and flips the paper showing off Nicks signature on the No Holds Barred contract. He proceeds to rip up the contract for a singles bout before throwing the rest onto the table who raises Aarons free arm into the air, with his other arm he raises the mic to his mouth just one more time.

Aaron Waite:
See you soon...

Aaron drops the mic as he receives a standing ovation from Johnny Sampson as the crowds booing intensifies. The camera fades to black as Aaron's theme hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:58 pm

CMV Presents: NXT UnChained

Aaron wins the match and gains his first singles championship in CMV. With blood on his face he goes outside and grabs a microphone, then heads back into the ring

Aaron Waite : Ladies annnnnd Gentlemen YOUR... NEEEEEWWWWWW TELEVISION CHAMPION...  GREATNESS... AT ITS GREATEST!!!! AARON WAITE!!!!

Aaron throws the mic to the ground and heads over to the corner to celebrate his first singles championship victory

Television Championship The_st10

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Lisa Evans awaits a bleeding and bruised Nick Blake at the gorilla position.

Lisa Evans: Hello, Nick. How are you?

Nick Blake: In pain.

Lisa Evans: How do you feel about... what happened.

Nick Blake: The cards were stacked against Nick Blake but a loss is a loss at the end of the day. And Nick Blake can't say much about that. But Nick Blake isn't done! Come tomorrow! Nick Blake invokes his rematch clause and we're going round 2! After this though. If Nick Blake loses again Nick Blake's calling it a day. Blizzard looks like he could use a fight. Have a good one, Lisa.

As Nick Blake walks off, a concerned Lisa Evans watches him as he walks down the hall.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down