Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship

2 posters

Go down

A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Empty A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Helluva Kick by Ortiz countered by The Bloody Brit, who connects with a German Suplex but doesn’t let go, picks him back up, spins him around Oh my what an inside out clothesline  1…2…3   Brit wins, Brit wins to end Genesis with some much needed momemtum…..Andrew`s theme plays as he celebrates in the ring, Ref hands him his Alpha World Championship, he hoists it up and the fans go wild….

When all of a sudden El Jefe`s music hits and out comes The Human Fish, 2 fan favourites in the ring together, fans going crazy. But what’s going to happen….

El Jefe : Congratulations ese, you got a win, I guess I owe Joey a Pizza of his choosing.

Brit : You’re a funny man Jefe, I can’t wait till this Sunday at Homecoming, and if I remembered correctly last year you lost to Bryce Hurt via count-out… Legit way to win I may say…. While I won the CMV Undisputed Championship against Rhys Matthews in the main Event.

Jefe : You want to talk about the past amigo, ok, ok…. Well I won The Royal Rumble, Something you`ve never done.

Brit : True…. But I have won 2 Elimination Chambers not many people can say that.

Jefe : Well I’m a 2x Light Heavyweight Champion.

Brit : You wanna talk titles, do we have time to list all mine….. Fuck it, here goes….  Tag Team Champion, 2x International Champion, 3x Anarchy Champion, CMV Undisputed Champion and The Current Alpha World Champion.

Jefe : Impressive, I won the 1st and only X-Gen classic tournament with Joey Bacon.

Brit : I won Tag Gold with an X-Gen member in Paul Divine.

Jefe : Fish Dick.

Brit : Cliff Hanger.

Jefe : Hook….Line ….and Sinker.

Brit : Revengeaaahhhh.

Jefe : Ok, so  you might have the better list……BUT I BEAT JOSH WOLF AND YOU DIDN`T.

The fans all go OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Brit : ……

Brit drops the mic and walks up to Jefe, Jefe throws his mic away and the both trash talk each nose to nose.

Brit pushes Jefe who goes flying to the matt, but he rolls and springs back to his feet and runs at Brit to return the favour but Brit doesn’t budge….. Jefe shakes his head and slaps the shit out of Brits face….. Brit is pissed and charges Jefe, Jefe is too  quick and trips the Brits legs, Brit goes face 1st into the middle turnbuckle, he holds his face as he sits in the corner…….OH you know what this means, El Jefe signals for fish dick and hits it, Jefe jumps up in joy, But Brit gets up and as Jefe turns around is hit by REVENGE.

El Jefe is laid out cold, Brit goes to leave the ring but looks back at his motionless friend, he shakes his head and goes to help him up, he helps him up to his feet but El Jefe kicks the Brit in his gut and …..Hook…..Line…..and Sinker…… Brit is down, El Jefe picks up The Alpha World Title and holds it up high, then lays it across Brits waist….El Jefe`s music hits as he slides under the bottom rope holding his jaw as Genesis ends.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship Empty Re: A Brit, A Human Fish and an Alpha World Championship

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Jefe beat Wolf, but can he beat Senor Guacamole
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down