Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

4 posters

Go down

AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Empty AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Genesis kicks off with a bang as the New CMV Alpha World Champion kicks off the show…. Brits theme plays and the fans go wild, kids run to the front trying to get a high-five, Brit takes off his mask and gives it to one lucky fan as he walks down the isle to the ring…. He climbs the turnbuckles holding the title now raised high as the fans chant Brit over and over, he steps down and signals for a mic….

Brit : ………..

The fans are so loud that The Bloody Brit waits till the noise quietens down, But no the fans keep going, Brit gives a cheeky smile and climbs the turnbuckle again, holding up the title with a mighty roar…

Brit : Ok..ok..c’mon guys settle down…….. Let me say one thing……. AND YOUR NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CMV ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION…… THE BLOODY BRIT CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDREWS.

The fans lose it and cheer as loud as possible.

Brit : AI always wanted to do that……… Ya see I’m a man with pride, I don’t come out here making excuses and demanding things like certain people around here do. I do my “talking” inside this ring when I beat people up and do what I do best, and that gets the job done…. I don’t fuck about playing poker, disrespecting world titles, nah I seen Fusion recently and it’s no wonder ratings are at an all time low, X-Gen, what a joke, I’ve beat them all, that’s the thing though I NEVER needed anyone to carry me, X-Gen are nothing without each other, they need to work together because by themselves they’re nothing, which reminds me of something here on the REAL A-Show, where I made winning this Alpha Championship look cool…… Inside the Elimination Chamber and once again making history by 1, Being only 1 of two people to have won the demonic structure twice and 2. The 2nd Person in all of CMV to have held both Fusion and Genesis world titles, 1st being The Firestarter Ryan Kent.
But some say I had it easy coming out last, believe me when you’re in The Elimination Chamber it’s never easy, you have 5 other men, all wanting to become or retain The Championship, you have monsters, you have underdogs, you have, people doing the unexpected like Rey Furioso kicking my arse from the get go, slamming my face and back into the pod, now I wasn’t 100% going into that match, but that was never an issue, all I had on my mind was winning, and when I was getting my arse handed to me by Furioso, a man who had no Elimination Chamber experience but using the surroundings to his advantage, so I had to do something no one expected and when I gave Anderson Revenge making it a 1 on 1 with Rey Furioso I had 1 thing on my mind beat this little fucker at his own game…. I climbed the turnbuckle, but nah that wasn’t good enough…. I went higher, I scaled to the top of my chamber pod and thought fuck it, it’s do or die……Guess what…… I dove off that bitch with no shits given and squashing Rey, sure I almost killed myself, but like I said in this business you have to take risks now and again….My risk was high and it paid off big time, because when it was all said and done only one man walked out Alpha World Champion and that was me… The Bloody Brit.

The fans all get up and give The Brit a standing ovation…. Andrew’s looks all around the arena nodding his head.

Brit : That was then, this is now, Wild Card is on the horizon, a card where we were told every match would be randomly generated….But what do I hear……None other than that little man rat Bob Luger pissing and moaning to the G.M….. Now we all know me and The LaFave’s don’t see eye to eye, hell she made me wrestle not once but twice at Cyberslam where I lost both my titles, hey it happens. But unlike Luger I didn’t cry about it, I did what I always did and fight, But you say I was handed a title shot…..HANDED….really… I’ve never been handed anything in my entire life, I earned it…..i became only the 5th superstar to become a duo champ. I was given my rightful championship match against Guri, which you sabotaged and cost me, sure Guri dominated like only he can, can’t take that away from him, but you was so jealous, that it wasn’t you, that you try taking me out not only against Guri, but tried taking me out of the Elimination Chamber match too…… I can’t blame you, I was one of the biggest threats inside that Chamber and the proof is right here boy.
But back to Wild Card, once again you piss and moan, you must have some head trauma or something from all the Revenge I’ve given you, you really think you deserve a title shot, I’m getting sick of beating you to be honest, so why don’t you and your Kliq buddies go hang out at the mall or something and leave the fighting to REAL men….. But if you do somehow get your chance against me……. Well, all I can say is……… REVENGE …..IS….COMING !!!!!

Brit starts chewing some gum, smiles, winks …. And his theme plays.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Empty Re: AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:12 pm

brought a tear to my eye
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Empty Re: AND YOOOOOOUR NEW ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

Post by Gumble Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Gum is banned, delete this.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:59 pm

awww, so is your name now Blesaur
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:28 pm

The first thing the new champ talks about after winning the belt.

X-Gen

“Losers talk about winners, winners talk about winning”
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:56 am

actually 1st thing i said was

Brit : Ok..ok..c’mon guys settle down…….. Let me say one thing……. AND YOUR NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CMV ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION…… THE BLOODY BRIT CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDREWS.

so i was talking about me 1st, pay attention..... 2nd its what we professionals call a segway.... it links that part which really has nothing to do with anything but to link it to kliq..... which in case you hadnt noticed im feuding with.... but yea what ever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down