Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH

2 posters

Go down

THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Empty THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH

Post by HellishxHades Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:56 pm

As night fell, Crowe and Caleb pull up in a 2006 Dodge Viper, to the edge of a wooded Forest. They both look at each other before stepping out of the car. As they walked to the edge of the forest, the stop.

Caleb:
You sure you want this.

Crowe:
Yeah, it's time to end this once and for all.

As Crowe finish, a light appears in the forest approaching them. The two ready themselves for a fight. As the light grows closer, they losen up as the holder of the lantern is revealed.

Joy:
Good to see you both made it. Brother Justice will be so proud. Caleb… Crowe… if you would follow me, I will take you to him.

Without giving either of them a chance to respond, Joy began to walk back into the woods. Crowe and Caleb give each other a glance before following Joy Justice deeper into the forest. The camera zooms out and scans the surrounding area, revealing what seems to be a small city, a compound, a lake, and many many more. The camera quickly zooms in and we see Bloody Justice standing in the middle of a ring, surrounded by trees. BJ is talking to the referee of the match, Slappy.

Slappy:
So this is basically a falls count anywhere match, correct? If there a pin I count. No other rules, correct?

Bloody Justice:
Yes Mr.Slappy but do not worry yes falls countanwhere rules yeeeaaaaaas

As BJ finishes explaining the rules of the match to Slappy, Joy appears out of the tree line behind him. The Anarchist right behind her.

Bloody Justice:
Anarchist, I Knew You Come.

He turns and claps for the former Tag Team Champions, as they enter the ring. They stand across the ring from each other as Slappy calls for the bell, that rings from deep in the woods.

Crowe:
Who the f… is back there with a bell?

Both Crowe and Caleb looks into the direction that the  bell came from, allowing Bloody Justice to take advantage and toss Caleb out of the ring landing on the ground, back first. Crowe turns around quickly to see this happen, enraged he takes the fight to Bloody Justice, throwing right hands after right hands, an odd kick to the thigh ever once in awhile. For every shot that Crowe took, BJ deliver back. As Bloody Justice and Crowe lock up to test each others strength. BJ quickly overpowers Crowe sending back Into the ropes. BJ tosses Crowe off the ropes, but before he can bounce off the ropes back to BJ, Caleb is back in the match as he delivers a big boot to BJ. He and Crowe are on top of him as they take shot after shot on the down Bloody Justice. Crowe stands and pulls Caleb off of him.

Crowe:
To the corner.

Crowe and Caleb line themselves across from each other both on opposite sides of Bloody Justice, and are about to deliver their Superkick/Running Knee combo, when a man in a mask grabs Crowe's foot dragging him out of the ring. Distracting Caleb who rushes over to help Crowe. As he exits the ring to the apron, Bloody Justice pushes him off the apron sending him crashing into a nearby tree. Caleb crutches his left arm in pain as BJ and the masked man sneaking into the dark forest. Crowe rushes up to Caleb, helping him to his feet.

Crowe:
You ok.

Caleb:
Yeah, let's get these idiots. Who was the mask dude?

Crowe and Caleb stumble into the woods in search of Bloody Justice and the masked fellow. The camera pans out revealing a 2 story abandoned building with a red roof. The camera zooms into  a window showing Bloody Justice and the mask man in the building.

Bloody Justice:
Brother Jared thank you for distracting those obsolete mules Caleb and Crowe. It was WONDERFUL!

Jared Leon:
We will render them useless, and they will be classified them as OBSOLETE.

Crowe and Caleb open the front door of the Compound. They looked around, seeing the entire place covered in spider webs. The continue to walk through the area, trying not to trip over the spider webs. Crowe rolls his eyes as he squashes a spider thats on the floor.

Crowe:
I hate spiders.

Crowe and Caleb walk into a hallway, and soon as they pass the doorway, they get hit with a steel chair in the back of the head, knocking them out cold. When they come to, their laying in the floor surrounded by spiders and spider webs. They grougly look around to see Bloody and Jared standing in front of them talking about what they are gonna do.

Bloody Justice:
So brother Jared it seem that these OBSOLETE mules hate spiders we shall show them the powers of the 7 spider deities and we shall convert them into followers of them as well.

Jared:
Yes Brother we shall I will give them a taste of what the constilation Leon gives me with my lions roar or better yet my kings law.

At this both Justice and Leon laughed but soon it was silenced by the sound of footsteps.

Bloody Justice:

Well looks like we have some company so if you think that will happen it might happen we will see.

As Jared picks up Caleb, he gets hit with a low blow, Bloody Justice frustrated sneaks out of the building leaving Jared with the anarchist who is double teaming Jared. As they realize that Bloody Justice is gone, they get pissed off.

Crowe:
That son of a b….h, dodging us. I am gonna kill him.

Crowe starts to head off after BJ, but Caleb grabs his shoulder and points at Jared struggling to get up. Crowe and Caleb smile at each other. They set two chairs on opposite sides of Jared and back up. They count back from three, and at one charge Jared hitting the chairs with a Superkick/Running Knee combo causing the chairs to crash into Jared head, Knocking him out cold. The two stumble out of the building in search for Bloody Justice.

As they leave the building, the camera pans out again, back above the tree lines, going over a couple hundred feet to an open area surrounding a lake. We see Bloody Justice running along the shore. As he stops, he starts to laugh as he hears the Anarchist stumble out of the woods.

Crowe:
What the hell is he doing. He wanted to fight us. Now he playing tricks. Who does he think he is?

Caleb:
Doesn't matter. He’s right there.

The Anarchist start to run towards him but Justice stands there arms wide spread, as they got closer and closer. Final few feet from Justice, he tosses Crowe over his shoulder, and punch Caleb square in the jaw. Caleb grips his jaw.

Bloody Justice:
You could have been my brother Caleb. We could of been a team.

Caleb:
I wouldn't be in a team with a psycho. I told Crowe that. He didn't listen to me. I never wanted you to be in our team.

Bloody Justice:
Oh but you did i sensed it as soon as i walked in and psycho oh no Caleb not psycho i am Broken I AM AWAKEN but sadly that is no longer an option for you see after this battle I shall awaken both you and Crowe into new beings! Yeeeaaaas! So be ready to be DELETED then REBORN!

At that moment Crowe hits him from behind with a broken tree limb, causing him to fall to a knee. He looks at Caleb and they nod. The back up and go for the Running Knee/Superkick but Bloody rolls out of the way, causing Crowe to Superkick Caleb's knee, send him to the ground clutching his knee. Crowe leans down to help him up. BJ grabs him from behind, and pulls him away from Caleb and smiles.

Bloody Justice:
Oh Crowe Caleb i learned hiw to counter you many moons ago but sadly its time for you to meet the 7 SPIDER DEITIES AND FOR YOU TO BE AWOKEN!

He turns him around, his hands around his neck, and he lifts into the air for a spider bomb. But as he gets him at max height attitude, Caleb delivers a weak Gore. As he lands he hits his knee on a stone, he grips his knee again. He looks at Crowe, and yelled.

Caleb:
Run!

Bloody Justice then laugh as he stood up seeing Crowe Running into the Woods.  He grabs Caleb's neck and lifts him into the air, and delivers a Spider Bomb to Caleb. He arches his back in pain before passing out.

Bloody Justice:
Crowe… come out come out wherever you are. The spiders know this forest better than anyone.

He smiles as he tracks down Crowe into the woods. Causing Slappy had to leave the motionless body of Caleb at the shores of the lake. As we see Slappy follow Bloody Justice into the woods, the camera flies above the treeline a hundred yards from the shore line. We see Crowe Running through the trees, looking back here and there. He stops for a second, and looks up at a tree. The camera zooms in and we see that Crowe has a devilish smirk on his face. He turns his heads as he hears Bloody Justice trying to play, mind games.

Bloody Justice:
Oh crowe what do you really think just because this is my home i wont lure you into a trap you forget I'm like a spider and you fell right into my web and you are the fly your win was a fluke so little fly why dont you buzz a shake the web?

Crowe hides behind a tree, as BJ and Slappy creep into focus of the camera. Bloody Justice has a giant smile on his face, as he creeps past Crowe's location. As he creeps further away, Crowe yells out.

Crowe:
Hey, idiot.

Bloody Justice turns around hastingly, only to see Crowe Charging. Before he could block or counter, Crowe left his feet to hit the Rocket Kick. Nailing Bloody Justice in the chest sending him to the ground. Crowe rolls over to his feet in agony, but he knows he has to keep up the pressure. He jumps onto Bloody Justice hitting heavy rights after rights. After a few seconds he stands up, looking up at the tree. The devilish smirk returns, as he begins to climb the tree. He climbs and climbs. Until he at the highest branch, about 20 feet into the air. He looks up in the sky, almost as if he was saying his last words or asking someone for forgive. He looks back down at the motionless BJ, with remorse. Then, he closes his eyes, and dives. He turns 270 degrees in the air, he is going for the biggest Crowe's Nest Ever. As he falls closer and closer to BJ, BJ rolls out of the way. Crowe crashing into the dirt. He archs his back, as Bloody Justice walks over and grabs his throat. He lifts him above his head to deliver a Spider Bomb. Slappy rushes in to make the count, as fast as he possibly could. 1. 2. 3.

Slappy:
That's it, it's over.

Bloody Justice rises from the Fallen Crowe, giant smile across his face. He looks at Slappy as he raises BJ hand in victory.

Bloody Justice:
I told you Crowe i am the run to rain Supreme and guess what i am!

Bloody lift Crowe motionless body on his shoulder, and hikes back to the Lake to grab Caleb body. With both on his shoulder he marches towards the Compound. As they reach the doors, Caleb slides down and grabs Crowe body, and slowly make their escape from the Bloody Forrest, with Bloody slowly following them, laughing at them. Caleb places Crowe in the car, and jumps into the drivers seat and speed offs. Bloody Standing in the middle of the Road waving as the Anarchist speed off down the road. Joy and Jared appear from the Forrest, and walk behind Bloody, waving them Goodbye.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Empty Re: THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Spelling errors were on me sorry. Also good rivalry

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
THE BLOODY FORREST MATCH Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down