Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.

Go down

Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.  Empty Every match with X-Gen is a dream match.

Post by edgy shitbag Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:20 am

The segment opens with The Enigma Sushi X and Quantum walking back to their locker rooms. They look confident and look as if they are scanning the area for more competitors. Sushi eagerly patrolling ahead of Quantum, checking corners for the next enemy. For the next bout. He slows and let's Quantum catch up.

A random interviewer trying to make a name for himself steps to the plate and tries to stop the The Brothers Grim

The man from the future literally elbows the interviewer as he walks by him...ignoring the fact that this little man was trying to get a sound bite.

Sushi stops for a moment as the "MOUNTAIN" Quantum continues on,  Sushi looks to the downed employee. The enigma looks perplexed and reaches down to offer his hand to the man. Sushi grasps his hand tightly and begins to lift him to his feet.

Quantum, as if stuck in a time loop, walks through the same area knocking over said interviewer.

Sushi pauses looking at the 3 second superstar.

HEY FUCKER ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?

Quantum stops and looks to his tag partner. His brother. He has a confused look about him.

What's up man? Is there a Pokemon there I need to catch?  

Sushi looks to Quantum in disgust

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TREAT A BULBASAUR LIKE THAT WHILE IM ON WATCH...ILL FUCK YOU UP!!!  I WILL LITERALLY BURY YOU QUICKER THAN (name has been redacted from the CMV archives.) DECLARING HIS RETIREMENT DUE TO SOME ILLUMINATI/KLIQ CONSPIRACY  

Quantum stops mid step and looks to Sushi. It's not a friendly look its not even a look of brotherly love

Hey fucker I've seen the future. Don't you fucking joke about that. That is some bad VOODOO  

Quantum looks to the camera as if looking into the future and he cocks a side smile.

Sushi lifts the third tier interviewer to his feet and dusts the man off trying to apologize. Quantum still oblivious to the situation walks over not knowing it's an interview

The man has recovered and finds his notes. He looks hard into the camera and asks his first question

Tonight we had what the fans would call a dream match. After tonight...

Quantum once more barges through the area like no one was there. Again it may be a time loop

Sushi realizes the fact and picks the irrelevant man up so he can maybe answer what he thought was the question.

Was it a dream match? Yes it was. But as much as we may or may not respect these teams trying to face us time after time. The simple fact is...there is only one true Tag Champion legends and you are lookin at them.  Hey man good for WEB for winning. It takes a lot to win that tag team termoil. The fact of the mater is they had an easy pass and were handed the title. Fast an Furious came out first and destroyed the competition in a way that could only be replicated by the best. And the best is ....US.  AND THEY ASKED FOR THE BEST. And like I've said before ...time after time. It should have been The 4 time tag team champions fighting for that belt but...IT WASN'T. We were robbed of our opportunity. AND WHY WAS THAT? Of course it was because the powers to be know that Quantum and I are  not just great as a team...we fill the seats as individuals. AND AS A STABLE, WE FILL SEATS. THEY DON'T WANT ALL THE BELTS IN ONE GROUP...BUT GUESS WHAT...WE ARE ALREADY THERE. We are already sitting with a third of the belts. We have already shown our dominance. And not only are Sampson scared....But the universe is scared.

Sushi stops once more as Quantum walks by knocking the same shit over again. This time the interviewer was able to take a step to the left and Quantum floats by the camera as The Asian Sensation continues to talk.

The universe is scared, they just don't know
It yet. First and Furious asked for the best. The asked for something they were not ready for. They got it...they got it in a way they will forever remember. In a dominant fashion. You see you don't just ask for the best and then hop, skip, goddamn jump rope to the finish. As much as we enjoyed this bout, you don't just ask for X-Gen. You batten down the goddamn hatches and fucking hope you survive X-Gen. You see you are only as good as your ensemble and well...Quantum was my viola sitting corner side waiting for his queue to shine bright like a diamond and play hard. And you KNOW WHAT?  HE FUCKING DID! Helping me out of a few kick outs.....but it's the lesser man who doesn't acknowledge the fact that he needed his brother to help him out.  And that's why we are so successful in our matches. We never argue on who is better. Because with out the other... We are just chopped liver.

Quantum once more bursts through the reporters and seems to walk by again like on repeat...no this time he stops. He looks to the camera and scoops the mic up

I didn't get where I am without my brother. We are the champs. We will always be the champs. I've seen the future... If you bet against us...then you might as well bet on (name has been redacted from the CMV archives.) to be become champion once more....I wouldn't take that bet.

Quantum winks to the camera and continues on his path as Sushi is left dumbfounded. He throws his bag over his shoulder and follows Quantum's foot steps.  

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down