Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Battle-Lines  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Battle-Lines

2 posters

Go down

Battle-Lines  Empty Battle-Lines

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm

As Unmatched Ep. 94 would continue on, a new theme would begin playing, but the same old maniacal Charlie Garfield would come out. He had taken his vacation to rest up a bit, but now he’s back. And to no surprise, the crowd are booing a storm off in his ears. But he shrugs it off and continues his way down to the ring, before snatching a microphone.

CMV, I am back!! I am back once and for all AND I watched Aftermath. Especially, I watched the main event of Aftermath. Oh yeah, that triple threat match up between three of the greatest in CMV. Well...2 of the greatest in CMV. And then Marty Michales.

The crowd would continue their assault on the Brit, as he just chuckled at his own joke, evilish.

You see, Marty, none of this would’ve happened if I weren’t on your case. I took you under my proverbial wing and I gave you a little shoeshine of excellence, like I did with I don’t know, PJ Moon and so on and so forth!? And what, you didn’t have the courtesy to thank me for getting you on the pedestal you’re on now, Mr. Undisputed Global Champion? But if you want, I’ll take a one on one for that belt as an apology nonetheless.

The crowd booed even louder at the thought of this buffoon as champion. The booing didn’t stop until Hunter Quinn came out! Both men were at each other’s necks the past month and a half. Hopefully tonight doesn’t change anything, as Hunter would walk into the ring, getting face to face with his former counterpart.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. When will you learn? When will you learn that you being gone doesn’t entitle you to a title shot. Oh, and while you were gone, I was busting my ass off day in and day out to get that shot. And now...you wanna come in here, steal MY spotlight and challenge Marty to a championship match? You seem to have forgotten that I still want your head on a silver platter. While you were gone, I’ve grown stronger and I’ve grown smarter.

I’M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!

Both men got into each other’s faces, when a man in a hoodie would tackle down Hunter Quinn from behind, throwing all his weight onto him. The mystery man would then take a look at Charlie, as Charlie went for the kill, but the hooded man was a step ahead of him, as Charlie got taken down with a SPEAR!! The mystery man would grab Charlie by the hair, dragging him to the corner of the ring, where he’d begin beating on him. It looked that he had Brass knuckles on, but it wasn’t the case as the brute strength of this stranger forced Charlie to bleed. Hunter would slowly but surely make his way up to his feet, where he’d confront the mysterious man. They were both face to face, while a bloody Charlie was sitting in the corner beside them. Hunter egged the man to tell him who he was, and thus the hood went off and the bandana came off. And it was revealed that JOSH OMEGA was behind the attack, seconds later attacking Hunter Quinn again. Omega got on top of Quinn, pummeling him down to nothing but a sack of bones. Charlie tried reaching out for Omega, but he was met with a stomp to the hand, breaking a few fingers and inner palm of his hand bone. He cried out in pain, knowing the trouble he had gotten himself in. Both Quinn and Garfield lay defeated on the ground, while Omega stood tall, getting cheered on by the fans. He’d grab a microphone from beside Charle’s body before saying;

This is my yard, B*tch.

And just like that, Omega made his statement. He was the big dog compared to these two, but the overall question is, how will both Quinn and Garfield respond to the attack? Will Charlie be able to compete? As these questions get unanswered, Omega just walks up the ramp and into the back, leaving a pool of blood in his trails...

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Battle-Lines  Empty Re: Battle-Lines

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Tfw omega vs Smoke isn’t finished yet but otherwise the promo was solid

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Miztacular wrote:Tfw omega vs Smoke isn’t finished yet but otherwise the promo was solid

The three of us were cool with it. I messaged you on Discord about it yesterday before I did the promo.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down