Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Actual Future Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Actual Future

Go down

The Actual Future Empty The Actual Future

Post by Decided Villain Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:45 pm

CMV Unmatched Ep. 96 #379

Aaron is seen walking into Johnny Sampson's office. Sampson, the busy man he is, is on the phone facing away from the door. Aaron slowly walks to his desk trying not to interrupt his phone call... Impatient Aaron knocks on his desk to get his attention. Sampson hangs up and turns around.

Johnny Sampson : Ahh yes?

Aaron Waite : Long time no talk, man! I'll get right into it. I need a spot in the King Of The Ring. I'm moving up in this division and I think it's time that I get a chance to show the world that Greatness still lives. That Intensity still lives. Back in the day we ruled this place-

Johnny Sampson :Well I still do. I'm the GM

Aaron Waite :THAT'S... That's not what I mean. We used to stand for something you know? We would be out there every single night to prove a message, spread our word and dominate anything in our path. We were unstoppable! I'm not asking to get the band back together sir, but from one friend to another, please give me this opportunity.

Sampson smiles.

Johnny Sampson :You're already in the tournament didn't I tell you?

Aaron jumps up in joy, slamming the desk

Aaron Waite :HA! Yes thank you sir, see I knew you were still on my side. I knew you still have a bit of Intensity running through your veins I knew-

Johnny Sampson :let me stop you right there, Aaron. Intensity is dead, ok? We lost a long time ago, it's over. You need to stop living in the past and move on.

Aaron's face turns and now he seems to be in a bad mood, he then begins to speak with an angry look in his eye

Aaron Waite :With all due respect sir, Intensity never died, we just had an incompetent leader who couldn't do anything right... Multiple incompetent leaders. I am the change and the future. I'm sorry you can't see that... Who's my opponent in the first round..?

Sampson laughs

Johnny Sampson :Well, you're opponent is the actual future.

Sampson twirls his finger at Aaron. Aaron then turns around into a massive knee from CHET TAYLOR. The last time we saw Taylor he was beaten at Implosion 4 by Waite. Aaron is out cold on the floor as Sampson take out his phone again to make a call. Chet walks out of the room, leaving a downed Waite.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down