Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Future Is Now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Future Is Now

Go down

The Future Is Now Empty The Future Is Now

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Earlier In The Night The CMV Universe Bared Witness To What Was A Gruelling Contest Between Dallas Chandler And Marty Michales But Its What Followed That Has Everyone Talking. A Savage Assault On The Fatigued Superstars Left Them Exposed In Which CMV Veteran Bryan Sanders Took Advantage. Backstage Hoping To Get Reaction To The Cowardly Beatdown Is Lisa Evans Hoping The Masterpiece Is Open To Comment Following His Medical Attention.

Lisa Evans:

Marty, You Are Visibly Hurt Following The Attack Of Bryan Sanders Earlier On This Evening, Do You Have Anything To Say In Response, In Regard To The Matter, Can You Provide Any Insight Into The Motives Of Not Only Bryan Sanders But Chris Adams Here Tonight?

Marty Michales:

What Do I Have To Say? Cowardly,Craven, Spineless Are All Words That Spring To Mind. And No Offense Lisa But It Dosent Take Sherlock Holmes To Put Together The Pieces And Come To A Conclusion. Chris Adams And Bryan Sanders There Alot Of Things But Through All Hostility And Animosity. Lisa These Are Two Of CMV's Most Decorated, Most Illustrious And Most Accomplished. So When They See The Arrival Of 3 New Guys With Decorated History On The Independents, When They See The Masterpiece, When They See The Baddest Man In ALL Of The Land, When They See The Eclipse That Is PJ Moon, Lisa When They See That Amount Of Potential Arrive Onto The Scene They Feel Threatened Knowing That Our Rise To The Top is Imminent, They Know That There Places On The Card Are Under Scrutiny, They Feel Replaced, But Most Of All They Feel Jealously That We Are In The Spotlight, And Lisa Instead Of Being Real Men, Instead Of Chris Adams Being The 'Real Guy' He Proclaims To Be, Instead Of Simply Challenging Us To A Contest In An Attempt To Maybe Reclaim There Positions And Showing Us The Respect We Rightfully Deserve They Have To Take Us Down When We Are Weak, When We Are Exposed, When PJ Moon Has His Back Turned. Lisa. You Look Beautiful In That Dress Tonight But Let Me Ask You? How Many People Signed To The Unmatched Roster At The Beginning Of This Season?

Lisa Evans Looks Confused

Marty Michales: Dont Worry Sweetheart Its Rhetorical. The Answer Is A Vast Amount. Now How Many Of Those People Remain In Present Day? *Marty Places His Hand Over Lisa's Mouth* The Answer Is Not Alot, You See Us 3 We Are Not Like The Rest Of The Pack, We Are Here to Stay, We Are Here To Prove We Can Hang With Some Of The Best This Industry Has To Offer. If Its A Match You Want, If Its Attention You Want, IF ITS THE SPOTLIGHT YOU WANT......THEN YOU GOT IT.... I Speak Only For Myself. PJ. Dallas Chandler. If Your Watching And I Hope You Are I Urge You, I Beg, I Plead That You Put Aside Both Your Egos, You Put Aside Your Male Pride, You Put Aside The Rich History Between You Both And Join Me. JOIN ME IN TWO WEEKS AT SHOWDOWN. Thats Right Its Attention You Wanted, Its Publicity You Crave Then You Got It. The 3 Of Us Taking On The 2 Of You. Michales, Moon And Chandler AKA The Dream Team Vs Adams, Sanders And....Find Yourselves Another Partner. But No Matter Whoever It Is.. Its Irrelevant Because There Is No Escaping the Fact The Two Of You Are Nothing But Have Beens, Your Washed Up And This Was One Last Stunt To Try Revive Your Downward Spiralling Careers. The Next Generation Is Here. Our Success Is Inevitable And When Are So Called 'Competition' Consists Of You Two Boso's I Think Its Fair To Say There is Little, Or No Chance Of Stopping Us.

*-Marty Michales Holds His Heavily Taped Shoulder As He Begins To Walk Away From The Interview Area. He Turns To The Camera Following Him By His Side*-

Marty Michales:
Karma Is A Bitch...

*- He Lets Out A Smug Smile As The Screen Fades To Black*-

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down