Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Twisted Libido. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Twisted Libido.

3 posters

Go down

Twisted Libido. Empty Twisted Libido.

Post by Master Ogon Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:06 am

-

-

3?!

Devious manages to escape the pin not even a full second after that three, but it doesn’t matter. Devious failed to kickout due to him not expecting Briggs to want to finish the match that quickly, he was clearly expecting a longer match. Briggs quickly lifts himself up and stumbles to the left side of the ring, a smug grin on his face. He raises both of his arms and the crowd is raining down all of their cheers on the man, still obviously shocked at Briggs managing to get a cheeky win over Devious so quickly. Across the ring from Briggs, a shocked Devious is sitting up, just glaring at his former partner.

Is this all you had to offer? I expected more from you, I thought you wanted to make me bleed…

The surprised Devious lifts himself up after a few moments of being stunned from this odd sequence of events, and he continues to just stare.

The last time someone stole such a big opportunity from me, I allowed them to walk free…

Devious stands up and slowly walks toward Andrew, and this clearly puts his rival on edge.

That won’t happen again.

Without even a small speck of self-preservation, Devious whips his head forward right into the head of his former ally which causes a jarring blunt sound to be heard from the collision. Briggs is sent falling backward, desperately clutching his nose which may be fractured or even broken from such a nasty blow. Devious stumbles backward from his own attack, the shared blood of himself and his former brother stained on his forehead. He looks down at Briggs, a cold expression on his face. The crowd is booing with all of their hearts, but only one of the two men cared, and it certainly wasn’t Devious.

Devious slowly steps back into the ropes, his eyes still locked onto his former friend. He steps out and reaches under the ring only to pull out a steel chair, the weapon that started this entire feud months ago. He rolls back into the ring only to spot that Andrew has started to lift himself up, the drive in Briggs is indescribable.

Stepping forward, Devious lifts the chair up and aims his shot, but he doesn’t fire right away. Instead, he waits and allows Briggs to slowly lift himself up. The 3x LHC finally manages to lift himself up to his knees, but when he looks up he gets flashbacks of another time. He sees his former best friend with a chair raised, but that isn’t even the thing that has the most impact. For a split second, Andrew is allowed to stare into the eyes of his former ally, and what he sees sends shivers to his core as he is reminded of the initial betrayal.

He wasn’t looking into the eyes of his friend.

He wasn’t looking into the eyes of a man.

He wasn’t looking into the eyes of a human.

He was looking into the eyes of a monster.

WHAP!

The chair is slammed into the brain of Briggs with a sickening crack, but Devious doesn’t just stop with one.

He does one again.

And again.

And again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

With intentions to add another chair shot to the collection, he raises up the chair again. But he stalls and just takes a moment to stare down at Briggs. He isn’t looking too hot, he’s just a disturbing bloody mess that’s unmoving on the mat. Devious drops the chair and almost looks confused. He wasn’t aware of how many times he was hitting him, he wasn’t aware of any of his actions. Now that he has stopped, the whole situation sank in. Was this the feeling that Devious was describing? The twisted libido feeling of being lost in violence, was this what he was chasing after when he came up with this match? The Hero Killer is left smiling after a few seconds, and the entire crowd is almost stunned silent by this inhuman act. As if he was just cleaning up loose ends, he just leaves at that point. He walks up the ramp feeling no guilt for his actions, only pleasure.

Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Twisted Libido. Empty Re: Twisted Libido.

Post by Tim Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am

Good shit, my man.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am

Devious bruh. Amazing

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down