Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Revival  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Revival  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Revival  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Revival  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Revival  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Revival  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Revival  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Revival  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Revival  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Revival  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Revival

Go down

Revival  Empty Revival

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:54 pm

As Unmatched #97 continued on, a familiar theme arose from the titantron, revealing the person to be coming out to be the one and only, Charlie Garfield!!

Now sporting a new look, Charlie would come out in a full white suit. He’d walk down to the ring, with the hundreds in attendance verbally hissing at the nuisance on the ramp. He’d get to the ring, smirking a bit as the crowd continued to bash Charles. He’d grab a microphone from the ring announcer, but before he could speak, the crowd continued to boo. Charlie would just look back at the crowd, before smirking once more.

4 weeks...4 GODDAMN WEEKS!! I’ve sat on the sidelines, being FORCED to watch guys like Kevin Payne, Marko Punish-EVEN FUCKING BISHOP CUNNINGHAM!! I’m sick and tired of being forced into a hollow shell of no-shows and mediocre little local talent matches!!

The crowd continued to bash Charles down, but it wouldn’t faze the Lone Wolf. He grew angry at the fact of his misuse, but he just brushed it off his shoulder, still annoyed.

I’ve been the centerpiece, the MASTERPIECE, of Unmatched for how many months? And what, I’m now replaceable? I’m deemed unworthy to be on tapings for more than 2 weeks because of what? The way I work in the ring? Well sorry if I’m a little rough on the edges, but if that’s what it takes to be actually good around here, then so fucking be it!!

Charles would then spit on the ringmat, enraging the crowd with the disrespect. He’d just smirk, as food and such was thrown at him. Security would eventually throw those who were throwing food out, as Charlie would just continue to look tranquil and at eaze with the chaos of the crowd.

At Climb 2 Fame, being that I’m willing I won’t be on the card, I’m putting my own match on the card. I am calling out any pretty-boy up to the plate! I’m calling out any of those “must-see” superstars in the back, wanting to play superstar against an actual wrestler. At Climb 2 Fame, I’m issuing an open challenge to ANYONE, whether it’s backstage or even in that shitty company, what is it...CWA? Yeah CWA, you fucks!! I’m calling out EVERYBODY!! So if you think you got what it takes to fight me, then come out here and be a man! Say it to my face that YOU want ME at Climb 2 Fame!! And until then, I ain’t leaving this ring until someone, anyone, get’s out here and accepts my challenge.

{OPEN}

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down