Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo)

4 posters

Go down

The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Empty The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo)

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:30 am

*In A CMV Wrestling.Com Exclusive The Clip Begins Where We Are Taken To A Dark Room. A Light Flickers And Sitting Centre Of The Room, Silhouette Reflecting On The Wall Is A Mystery Figure. The Figure Turns Round, In Which The Man Is Identified As Former Anarchy Champion Perry Heenan. Sporting A New Long Beard Look, In His Hand Lay A Book As He Begins To Speak.*-

A Famous Quote Reads ''A Man Is Not Determined On How Many Times He Gets Knock Down But How Many Times He Gets Back Up... So I Guess That Makes Me A Legend Considering Thats Not Often... Now That Is No Egocentric Mentality That Is Plain Black And White Facts. But For Some Reason..For Some Reason That As Long Alluded Me You People, And The Hierarchy That Call The Shots Round Here Overlook Me So Much So The Authority Round Here Delegated The Pitbull To A Makeshift Tag Team That Was Nothing Short Of Abysmal Because Azarel Couldn't Hold His Own And Because Azareal Couldn't Handle The Pressure. But Now After Long Driving Me To Insecurity I Have Found The Key To Your Toxic Hatred. ONE WORD.....ASCENDANCE!!!!! Still Months Removed You Still Make A Judgement Of Me Based Upon One Loss. A Loss May I Add That Was Each Your Fault. You See Instead Of Being Fixated On My Glorious Title Reign I Was Focused On What You Thought I Was Focused On The Opinions Of The CMV Universe And Being A Fighting Champion And A Champion They See Worthy. That Loss Has Long Haunted Me. I Was On The Brink Of Quitting...Leaving...Giving Up And Seeking Greener Pastures. But In The Present Day It DRIVES ME....IT MOTIVATES ME TO PROVE YOU BRAINWASHED IDIOTS WRONG.....It Drives Me To Reclaim My Place At The Top Of The Food-Chain And Reclaim Possession Of My Throne. But To Do That First I Must Single Handily Cleanse This Roster. I Know You Morans Are Slow So Let Me Spell This Out For You: Right Now There Is Too Many Self-Proclaimed 'Superstars' That Are Reminiscing In Their Past Glories And Quite Frankly Put There Washed Up And Its About Time People Like Azareal Pass The Torch And Stop Holding Down The Youth Of A Nation. And At The Front Of That Nation Leading the March, Sword And Shield In Hand Is Perry Heenan And This Battle Starts Now. A Revival. A Rejuvenation.... Call It What You Will Just Be Well Aware And Well Equipped For A Hostile Takeover. And Stay Far Away From A Legend Killer...

*Perry Looks The Camera Dead In The Eye Displaying A More Focused Pitbull Than Ever Displayed Before As The Screen Fades To Black*

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Empty Re: The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo)

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 am

I really like this, has me hyped to follow Heenan's story heading into the new season

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo) Empty Re: The Revival Of A Pitbull. The Dawn Of A Legend Killer. (Perry Heenan Promo)

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 am

Thanks

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 pm

WHERE’S MARTY

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Marty is too good for CMV

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:15 pm

That’s a lie, he’s a jobber

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Don't speak ill of THE LEGEND Marty on this board

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down