Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You Cannot Escape Your Past Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You Cannot Escape Your Past

2 posters

Go down

You Cannot Escape Your Past Empty You Cannot Escape Your Past

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:38 am

Monday Night Fusion opened as it often did, the intro faded out to a blast of pyrotechnics. However, the fans had no time to cheer as the speakers began to play a familiar theme with the last blast of pyro.

There was no surprise or relent in the crowd as they immediately began to boo and berate Harvey Hastings. However, the German completely ignored their reprimands as he stepped down towards the ring. He chose not to get into the ring just yet, instead, he circled it with a glare in his eyes.

Harvey Hastings
You know... People like to put titles on everything... Take, for instance, this championship being given the title of being the World Champion... Or, what about the various nicknames that are given to us wrestlers.

The Bloody Brit... Asian Sensation... The Vessel of Fenrir... The Pretty Boy Pitbull... The God of Wrestling... The Psychopath... And of course...

The Scotsman.

Hastings rolled into the ring, chuckling softly.

Hastings
Funny isn't it? This Scotsman loses in an embarrassing fashion after a year of doing nothing but finding ways to get people to despise him... And then he suddenly gains a heart and soul and decides "I'm gonna be a better man"...

Truth is Zeigler... Being a better man means shit when you turned out to not be the better man.

Exactly who is this new man who replaced Zeigler? Did he get a horrid concussion and forget about all of the crimes and injustices you committed this season... Like... what you did to your old friend from Pride & Filth? I wonder how he feels... Knowing you ended his career.

Or what about holding the Money in the Bank Briefcase hostage for a year, only to drop it in a few minutes...

Hastings took in a breath and shrugged.

Hastings
God, we can go all night about the things you did in previous seasons... But this show is only two hours long.

Let's just get to the real meat of this situation...

Zeigler... You can't just "change" after all the things you have done. You cannot escape your past. And the one thing that has been consistent with you is that you are a total failure when under pressure.

Every. Single. Fucking. Chance. You. Had.

At this title around my waist.

Has ended in you, face down in a pool of your own blood... Crying... And wondering how you fucked it up this time.

Want to know why?

Because you are the personification of fuck ups. The truth is simple, Zeigler...

This "new" you, that you said you were becoming. Will still be the same fuck-up that he was at Ascendance.

Hastings dropped his hand and grinned eagerly, catching his breath before holding up the mic once again. However, before he could speak...

(Open to my bigboi Alveuss, ily)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

You Cannot Escape Your Past Empty Re: You Cannot Escape Your Past

Post by Alveuss Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 am

Hastings lowers the mic, letting out a sigh and turning his head towards the stage as he is interrupted by the theme of the very Scotsman he’s shit talking. Wasting no time Ziegler walks out from behind the curtain and down the ramp, never once talking his eyes off of the psychopath in the ring. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp he circles the ring to go collect a microphone of his own before entering up the steps and between the ropes. Harvey takes a few steps back and leans against the ropes, looking smugly at Ziegler and patting the championship around his waist.

Jacob Ziegler
I’m gonna stop you right there Harvey. You’re doing that thing that you so often do when you have a microphone in your hand, and that is embarrassing yourself.

The smug look disappears instantly and now Harvey stands looking a mix of confused, as usual, and angry. The fans obviously cheering that Harvey is no longer making noise in their ears.

Jacob Ziegler
Two minutes you’ve been out here, it’s only the beginning of the damn show and yet you’ve managed to successfully bore everyone in the arena. Yet it’s actually pretty funny cause two minutes is all you needed.

Yeah, no see, for months since you adopted this new persona I’ve been wondering why exactly you call yourself “the psychopath”. Until now I just kinda assumed it’s because you like to do things such as wear big pink diapers when you wrestle which is pretty weird but hey, I ain’t judging you on that, to each their own and whatever floats your boat and all that malarkey. But in the past two minutes I figured it out. It’s because you’re straight up delusional.

Answer me something, when you come out here and you choose to talk about something, do you have any idea what you’re actually saying? Or do you just go where the wind takes you and hope some of it makes sense. That’s generally not how I would do it but I guess I’m no psychopath like you are right? Even if I have done more that people could consider psychopathic behaviour in this company than your little ass ever will. See even though all you’re doing out here is wasting everybody’s time and not being even a little entertaining, I wouldn’t have a problem with it except, you’re trying to come at me and you’re either lying through your teeth or you just don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about at all. My money is on the latter. Let me take it step by step and break it all down.

Let's start with me being a better man. When I came out here last week I didn’t just straight up decide that hey, I’ve done some bad stuff but I’m gonna put it all behind me now and be a better person for the people. Absolutely not, and they all know that. I’ve owned up to every single thing I have done in this company, the good and the bad and always had it all out there for everyone to see. I didn’t do what I did to try and turn these fans or anyone else against me, I’ve always done what I think is best for me and my career. If that makes people dislike me then so be it. But, if you would take just a second and take in your surroundings, do they dislike me?

Ziegler lowers the mic and extends a hand around to the fans who mostly cheer for the Scotsman.

Jacob Ziegler
Some of them, probably yeah. Most of them however absolutely not and through my entire time here on Fusion that has been the case. I’ll take you back to before your time here, two weeks into my Fusion career, nobody had a clue who I was but they sure as hell know what I stood for. These fans randomly voted me into an Anarchy championship match against freaking Hayden. I didn’t choke, I won that match and it kick started my career. If you would have paid attention last week you’d have heard me own up to everything I have done in this company and you would’ve then heard me say that I would do it all again. I wouldn’t change any of it just so I could come off to everyone as “a better man”. I’m not trying to change a damn thing and I’m not trying to escape a damn thing. That, you delusional son of a bitch, is all in your head.

You know what else is all in your head? The idea that I’m this “consistent choker” who fails every single time I try to capture that title and always ends up face down in a pool of my own blood. Harvey, dude, I’ve had one shot at that championship. One. And yeah I lost that match but try blow whatever clouds are blurring your vision out of the way and you’ll find that after that match it was you who was bleeding, a whole lot, I was actually perfectly fine. It was you who could barely get to your feet after what I put you through. I had one moment in that match where I slipped and you weaseled your way somehow to the win, for the rest of it I did damn near everything except end your career.

But hey, since you have the audacity to bring up what I did to Shane in ending his career, I guess I should have no problem doing the same thing to you right?

Clearly angry now, Harvey leans off of the ropes and undoes the title from around his waist, throwing it to the ground and stands ready for a fight, to which the crowd perk up in excitement for.

Jacob Ziegler
Easy “big guy”, it’s not happening now. Because of my failure at Ascendance you find yourself in a huge career making opportunity. Think about this, Divine is gone, Hayden is gone, all the guys who came over from Genesis are nowhere near ready to be carrying this show on their backs which leaves a nice spot at the very top of the show for a new star to be made. Even though you hold that title right now, between the two of us who do you think is better suited to be standing on that pedestal? I’ll give you a hint, it’s not the one of us that needs to stand on a phone book just to reach it.

There’s hope for you though, because if somehow you manage to survive the beating I’m going to give you just one more time, I’ll be out of here and spot will be all yours for the taking. I leave you with that nice little thought for another week before I rip it away from you, just like I ripped away Devious’ briefcase and just like I ripped away Shane’s career.

(Open to lil Sol bby)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

You Cannot Escape Your Past Empty Re: You Cannot Escape Your Past

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Hastings took a step back and took a few short breaths. He raised his microphone up to his lips with that same shit-eating grin.

Hastings
One opportuniy at the Championship, Zeigler? 

You. Absolute. Fool.

You were Mr. Money in the Bank for months. MONTHS.

You had many opportunities. Hell, you could have cashed in during Hayden and Divine's match and avoided losing the briefcase in the first damn place.

But you didn't.

Don't lie to the world and say you had no opportunities. You could have sealed your fate in the CMV, as a Hall of Famer... As a Champion... As THE face of Fusion.

But you didn't.

Hastings shook his head weakly, setting his microphone down as if he was waiting for Zeigler's response. The Scotsman slowly raised his mic, only to have it quickly smacked out of his hands.

Hastings raised the microphone and the Undisputed Championship.

Hastings
My Title.
MY SHOW.
YOU SPEAK WHEN I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK, YOU WEAK LITTLE SHIT.

Zeigler took in a breath, shutting his eyes and gritting his teeth.

Hastings
Oh, I see you, Zeigler... You're like a stray puppy backed in a corner... You have two choices, lash out and prove to everyone here that everything you have said is wrong... Or keep flashing those fangs while the big dogs take everything you got, just because you suddenly grew a fucking conscious.

Zeigler... When I beat you. I won't simply beat you.
I will end your fucking career.

And when you go back to your shitty little island. You will open the door to your home and Quinn will look you dead in the eyes. And she will sob.

She will sob because she realized that the closest person to her is nothing more than a failure.

Hastings threw his mic down and shoved Zeigler back close to the ropes, trying to gaud him into fighting back.

Zeigler clenched his fists, but slowly rolled out of the ring. He shook his head with a small smirk. He'll save all that pent up rage Battle Scars.

Hastings gave a look of disappointment, holding his championship up once more before the show faded to commercial break.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)