Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3)

3 posters

Go down

Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Empty Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3)

Post by Topher Mod Thu May 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Top’s Newsome has just won the Television Title fom Aaron Waite in an incredible 35 min match, The fans are on their feet, giving both wrestlers a standing ovation out of respect, even if they don’t like them they know a quality match when they see one.
The fans start a “That was awesome” chant. Tia comes sprinting down the isle to celebrate with her uncle. Top’s passes Tia the title to hold, she puts it over her shoulder as Mac freaking Thompson comes down for that in-ring exclusive.

Mac : Congratulations Puppet Master you finally proved to everyone that you can indeed win the big one…. How do you feel?

Tops : How do I feel….. How do I feel…. Lets see I’ve just been in the fight of my life, But now I’m the Television Champion...For some people it takes years to get where i am, in my short time here, i have defeated so many former champions from Nick Blake, Leo Cruz,  Zack Starr 3 times in a row may i add and many more and just now Aaron Waite for the TV Title.. But  like I said all along it was just a matter of time for Aaron, he climbed the ladder of success all at once, being a dual champion was eventually going to catch up with him, I said, he would fall from his perch, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I do give him credit though, I may not like the guy, but he put up 1 hell of a fight. I may have underestimated him at Implosion, thinking he wouldn’t be at 100% as he fought in 3 matches earlier in the night… This time I did my homework, I counted his clothesline from hell every single time, probably breaking a record in countering someone’s finisher. But I was determined not to get hit by it, and although it was a Falls Count Anywhere, we kept the action mostly in the ring to see who the better man really was.
Then  I busted him open real good though, I made sure he bled till his face and chest was covered in blood, he wouldn’t stay down pinfall after pinfall,  even after multiple Coast 2 Coasts and multiple No Strings Attached…. He knew he was in danger of loosing the match as he kept trying to get weapons to use against me... So my plan was to continue beating the holy hell out of him until he literally couldn’t kick out. He may call himself the greatest, but on this night I showed him what true greatness really is…..

Tia :  and you’re looking at him…. Your new CMV Television Champion…. The Puppet Master …… Top’s Newsome.

Mac : Indeed, The match was an instant classic….

Tops : Before you go any further, let me address something, or should I say someone….. Nick Blake…. I saw him return at Absolution in the Royal Rumble, I saw him get tossed over the rope too…But I heard him run his mouth over on Fusion… I thought I killed that guy, now I may have run his sorry ass out of Unmatched when we were on that show, but he called me a psychopath, now I admit I did enjoy giving him No Strings Attached on to a car, the blood pouring from his forehead and as he slumped to the floor I dove off with a Savage Elbow Drop.. That was the last I saw of him as he was driven off in an ambulance… Good times, hahahahahahaaa….But he went onto say something that I have to address, he said I wasn’t fined or suspended…. Why would they fine or suspend me, I did Unmatched a huge favour getting rid of you, granted, you was on a winning streak, defeating almost everyone in your path, winning the Television Title….The very same title I now posses… But you crossed my path and I took you down No Strings Attached, You was in my way, I got rid of you and I took your spot.

Mac : Well I guess that cleared that up, but back tonight, you are now the New Television Champion, But at Redemption Road you will have to defend that title in an open challenge, your thoughts please….

Tops : Redemption Road, Open challenge…. Whoever it is who comes down that isle to face me, I strongly recommend watching how I won this title, Look at what I’m willing to do…. Ask Aaron Waite…..Ask Nick Blake…. Ask every single person I have ever faced. Redemption Road… 9 days…. Mystery  opponent… For you the only road you’ll need is the road to the local hospital….
Then when I get through with my opponent at Redemption Road….. I may very well have my sight on something even bigger, now I’ve heard guys in the back like Eric Thompson cry about not getting a title shot after defeating Aaron…. But he could have been in my position but he lost to me in the qualification match, So get to the back of the line… You see Aaron, I’ve taken the Television Title from you now we could face off again but this time I will take the Global Championship, leaving you with nothing….. No Strings Attached.

Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Empty Re: Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3)

Post by krzy Thu May 19, 2016 3:24 pm

The camera cuts backstage as Savage and Omega Lee are shown, as Savage promised, relaxing as they enjoy the show.

-Cole Savage-
It’s a beautiful sight, isn’t it? I said that we would raise the bar and watch as the rest of the guys tried to get a fingertip on it, and what do ya know? These two actually rose to the occasion. Though I have to say that I’m honestly a little disappointed by the result. See, I was gearing up to accept that open challenge for the Television Championship, because not only would it mean becoming champion, but I’d get to stick it to Sampson’s sidekick along the way. Talk about two birds and one stone. I guess it wasn’t meant to be, though, but I’m not the kind guy to get caught up in the what could have beens; when life gives me lemons I build a lemonade empire to fund the creation of my next 100% Egyptian Cotton T-Shirt.

Topsy, this must be bittersweet for you...here you are the brand spankin’ new Television Champion after one hell of a match, but now you’re about to find out that it’s none other than Omega Lee who’ll be taking you up on that open challenge at Redemption Road. And before the rumors start flying and my words and intentions get misunderstood, this isn’t about you and Leo Cruz. This isn’t petty, personal or revenge. You just have something Omega Lee wants. Remember, he was screwed out of his Light Heavyweight Championship, and he’s been looking for something to take his place.

He didn’t come to Intensity to have fun, make friends and smell the roses. No, he’s here to show he’s the best, and taking that title will be the first step in proving just that.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Empty Re: Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3)

Post by Decided Villain Thu May 19, 2016 5:27 pm

After Tops Newsomes celebration following his emphatic victory over the former Dual Champion Aaron Waite, everybodies favorite interviewer Mac Thompson tries to get a word from Aaron as he comes through the curtain, entrenched in his own blood and sweat a disgruntled look on his face.

Mac : Aaron! You just had one of the best matches in CM..

Aaron looks over and raises and arm lowering the mic of Mac Thompson before he continues down the corridor, holding his head up high, hearing the standing ovation the fans of CMV are giving to the two competitors, loud enough for it to echo around the arena.. Surprisingly no harsh words have been said by the now former CMV Television Champion. Aaron took the pinfall, knowing that he had given it his all, creating an instant class however still believing that he could have given more, he was still the CMV Global Champion, but his reign as the first ever Dual Champion is no more.

Blake, Waite and no escape..... (contains spoilers from Intensity #3) Giphy
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down