Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Voice's Bastion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Voice's Bastion

5 posters

Go down

Voice's Bastion Empty Voice's Bastion

Post by Tim Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:27 pm

The fallout of Battle Scars 4 begins loudly and proudly as the crowd lets out a thunderous roar as the show begins on Monday Night Fusion. Green and white fire works light up the stage.

The first thing people see is something they wish they hadn't as the titantron shows a giant, yellow V and everyone knows what that means. From a chorus of cheers to a downpour of jeers the crowd quickly changes their opinion as, from gorilla, comes Voice Vindy, flanked by the new Anarchy Champion, Drake Dunn. Voice, with a microphone in his right hand stands on the stage and looks around the arena. After inhaling, Voice begins a manic hustle down to the ring followed with a slightly confused Dunn as he fights to keep up. Voice rolls into the ring and quickly rushes to the center of it. As Dunn makes his way slowly up the stairs and under the middle rope.

Voice Vindy
Ladies and gentlemen! My name is Voice Vindy and I stand before you today, looking at your disgusting faces. Your greedy demeanor, your despicable privilege and I want to throw up a little. You come to these shows wanting to see your favorite "stars" kill each other before you. You know who else liked to watch warriors fight among each other? Cesar. A tyrant Your favoritism dictates the success and failure of many backstage and you don't care.

I see superstars on the lower and midcard status just because you won't give them a break. You all disgust me. But you're not the only problem, no, it's more management, who listens to you ungrateful swines. If Fusion listened to me the underclass, the forgotten, the disrespected would be in upper, co and Main Event points of the card all the time! But no! We have to hope that the next match won't be our last. Because of the tyrants backstage and because of the tyrants in the seats around me.

I'm here tonight... To call forth those forgotten and broken many, the ones cast aside in favor of the people you animals "love" but forget about when you go to bed. This is a public address. I alone cannot take Fusion. But with the strength and the burning desire of those who felt the wrong side of management and the fans we can take Fusion and I will make things right!

So come out, the broken, the beaten, the betrayed! Come out! Follow me into the promise land as I take back Fusion for the little man... For me...

(Open to Solaris)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Voice's Bastion Empty Re: Voice's Bastion

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:29 am

The music blasted over the speakers with a wave of confusion amongst the crowd. After a few seconds of waiting, out came Harvey Hastings, along with four other people. One was a young man who looked similar to him, the other a woman who held the hands of two children.

Hastings looked worse for wear. His head was wrapped in bandages and he had a limp in his step.

He nudged the younger man, who appeared to be at least seventeen. The young man helped Hastings to the ring, giving the Psychopath an ease on the pain he suffered after his bout the previous night.

Once they reached the base of the ramp, they stopped, and Hastings began to speak to Voice.

Hastings
Last night, after I was beaten, I walked out of here to the sound of vitriol... The sound of anger towards me... My family tells me it was not real, just merely my mind playing tricks on me... But I know what I witnessed.

Voice... You said that the people running Fusion are tyrants... I disagree...

The whole of CMV has been corrupted... From the top to bottom.

And I am angry, Voice... My wife is angry... My son is angry... My friends are angry... My whole nation is angry...

Because they know that I was dead before I even got into the ring last night.

Hastings limped a few steps forward and rested on the edge of the ring, taking in a breath.

Hastings
Last night, I was diagnosed with a concussion.

And I am expecting to be kept in the hospital until the beginning of next season.

And Yuri Sukolav had the audacity to visit my hospital room, while I was drugged to the point where I could not even respond to him, and said that I needed to wait for another opportunity at that title.

Hastings tried to climb into the ring but nearly collapsed, the young man going to help him. He sighed and shook his head.

Hastings
After what I heard... I felt enraged... I was the man who stopped Paul Divine and Chris Diamond. I'm the one who held that championship for three months and poured every drop of sweat and blood that I could muster into it.

I beat Josh Wolf and Chris Andrews to prove that I deserved to be the main event of Ascendance. I beat every single man in my god damn path to prove that I was the greatest man on this roster.

And he sat there... And told me to wait.

Fuck. That.

He held onto the young man, pointing towards him.

Hastings
Next season. When I come back. My son, Stefan, and I... Will be by your side. To help you destroy that bastard once and for all....

(Open to reply, if nothing then Hastings and family leave the arena.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 am

For once in his miserable life, Voice smiles.

Voice Vindy
Then come here Harvey, make your way up to this ring, see past the pain and agony you feel... Bring your son, take shelter under neath me as I project all who need me to the future... Not just the future of Fusion, the future of CMV. A company without manipulators, a company without liars and cheats. A company without fans who pick and choose the winners!

As Voice was speaking, Hastings son had already helped his father to the ring, holding open the middle and top rope for his injured dad. As Hastings limped to Voice side, Vindy put his hands on Hastings shoulders and looked him in his tired eyes. Voice took his hand of one shoulder and brought the mic to his mouth.

Voice Vindy
Welcome, Harvey, to the Bastion.

Voice turns around to look at the hard camera and lifts his arms as the crowd throws down a chorus of deafening boos. The scene closes with a confident Dunn, tightly holding his Anarchy Championship. Hastings being held up by his son and Voice soaking in the hate, as he usually does.

(End)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Man, Voice Vindy, Drake Dunn, and now Harvey Hastings. Y'all are asking for an enemy.

On a serious note, great back and forth guy, it makes me excited to see a faction on Fusion

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 pm

Title of this season should be "The Season of Depression"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:41 am

Gotta love the alliteration

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down