Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Listen Up! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Listen Up!

Go down

Listen Up! Empty Listen Up!

Post by Batman Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:34 pm

As Climb 2 Fame continues, Bob Luger appears on the titantron. A serous look spread across his face as he begins to speak to the world.

Bob Luger
Good evening folks. Gonna steal some of your time for a minute. Because you see, I've been here for a few months now and I can't exactly say that i'm too pleased. I don't know, maybe I was used to that playground over there on Genesis, but I actually had to fight my way into a spot on the card last week. I'm here to tell you all, and Johnny Sampson, why that's not okay.

He smiles before lightly wiping his face.

Bob Luger
Since coming to UnMatched, I have laid everything out in that ring. Everybody who was put in my way have fallen with the exception of very, very few. And it's not like I didn't just finish most of the season conquering Friday Night Genesis. So to say i'm a big deal is the biggest understatement in this history of this business. Everywhere I go, people know me. They know who I am and what I've done. That's rare. You know what that's called? That's called having a legacy. A story. I've been writing it since I jogged out on stage for the first time against Aleksander Bannon. It's lead me here on a whole new playing field. Landing me a spot in the King of The Ring. Yet I had attack a fellow superstar just to get a match last week. Why? I have everything going for me and I was left off the card for two weeks in a row. I am a legit, LIVING LEGEND! This business has sky rocketed in ratings because of my presence. This show has been drifting off into a lake of irrelevance until I have come to pull it back. That's what I do. I see something that sucks and I turn it to gold. Everything I touch turns to gold. The pages in my book are GOLD! Yet where's my gold? Why the hell do I have to fight in a STUPID tournament to prove my worth? I don't care about the "big names" in that tournament. None of them mean more than my name. You plaster my name up on a poster and people are going to show, guaranteed. Yet i'm not on any posters. I'm not on the banner of the website. I'm treated like a normie when i'm a LIVING....BREATHING.....FREAKING LEGEND!

The passion he spits into the camera has the entire arena in silence.

Bob Luger
I'm not interested in a #NoConfidence campaign. I'm not gonna run around like an idiot protesting about conspiracies. That'd be wasting my time. Johnny, I have nothing against you but I don't think you could say the same to me. You wouldn't be so eager to put Elijah Stewart's name over mine if that was the case. So listen to my words closely. Just like I've been doing, I am going to tear EVERYONE who stands in my way apart. That tournament is MINE to win. Elijah Stewart can have that pitiful little European Championship because I will be wrapping my arms around something much better. The CMV World Championship isn't in the hands of a LEGEND. But come next season, after I've already melted my crown down to a cool water jug, it will be. I will win it and show all of these scumbags what it means to be a real champion. Don't look at my past. You can look at my past when i'm inducted in the Hall of Fame. Look up and you'll see me, high above everyone else, doing what I do best. Winning.

And with that, he walks away.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down