Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
caw  names? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
caw  names? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
caw  names? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
caw  names? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
caw  names? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
caw  names? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
caw  names? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
caw  names? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
caw  names? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
caw  names? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

caw names?

+7
Bloody_justice
Rage
The Alpha Female FURY
Maurie
Alveuss
Batman
Topher Mod
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

caw  names? Empty caw names?

Post by Topher Mod Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:56 am

so where you guys and gals get your caw names ideas from?

Real name, just made up, a friend/family member

---------------------------
Don Bishop and Joey Bacon were due to just searching call names in 2k16

El Jefe was from Evil Dead series, it's what he calls Ash
caw  names? Giphy

Dawn Bryan had nothing to do with Daniel Bryan, was someone  i knew from school.

Stevie Wizard .....  Wanted the Stevie Kick (Stevie Richards from ECW) struggled with a last name for a wizard.... So i used Wizard since that's his gimmick  lol.

Simon Hancock.... well i had Simon Says logo, so i knew first name, Think i saw Hancock in call names.

Daemion..... After searching through  demon names and all kinds of mythical names i combined Damion and demon.

Pandora... Just felt right for Top's Puppet, didn't take long to come up with her name.

Police Squad - John Smith and Bill Jones......  Just used popular English names

rest are me and family

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

caw  names? Empty Re: caw names?

Post by Batman Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 am

Schmidty is my last name with a y at the end. Childhood nickname.

Bob Luger because wanted Lexs son and wanted a short first name to roll off the younger well with Luger.

Rex Carter cuz Rex Plex ahuh

Dinkle because I hate pickles

Brody Halleck random

Billy Weaver because Cousin Billy sounded awesome

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:00 am

Jacob Ziegler - Ziegler was my fifa pro player name, he needed a first name and I just like the name Jacob. That's also why he has the background of a former pro footballer, he literally is

Riley Dixon - Riley is my niece's name and I like the walking dead so Dixon fit

Rubik - I literally was just solving a Rubix cube as I was thinking of caw ideas and Rubik sounded cool to me

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:18 am

Think I literally just make up names. That’s why most my Caws just have plain, everyday names for the most part.

Payaso is clown in Spanish.
Maurice because that’s what I kept getting called.
Anthony Brown was originally gonna be called Antonio.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:57 pm

Fury- based on me and had my name but I needed something to go with Rage so Fury it was.

Takeshi Matsumoto- Loved watching Takeshi's castle and Matsumoto was a call name.

Gavin Wheeler- named after one of my favorite Achievement Hunters Gavin Free, Wheeler was a surname of a charater from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Jenny Wheeler- I just liked the name Jenny.

Maria De La Cruz- picked up the surname De La Cruz from a novel I was reading, Thought Maria went well with it.

Mr.Black- Random name from the call list

Mannoroth- Looked up demonic names on google, this poped up and I liked it, later on found out its a WoW character name.

Grid- The scars on his face looked like an incomplete grid so I just called him Grid.

Animal- Nickname of one of my favorites of the Emerald Guard in Takeshi's Castle.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

caw  names? 206
caw  names? Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
caw  names? DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Rage - Long story on this one. Raging Rick was somewhat inspired by the name "Ranger Rick" from an old series of books in school. But Raging sounded cooler so I went with it. Later switched to Lovely Lewis which was completely made up on the fly. I eventually settled on Rage to keep it simple plus it's in the game as a callout name.

Cassie Maverick - Originally a Red Dead Redemption OC. The name Cassie came from a former co-worker of mine. Maverick was made up on the fly and was also in the game. After Drake Maverick became a thing in WWE, I tried to distance her from the irl Maverick and had her marry Hans to become Cassie von Braun. It never took off since I guess people are more used to the Maverick name.

Bill Maverick - Another Red Dead OC become wrestler. A failed experiment of sorts. That's the risk when you import OCs from other fandoms thinking that they might be good wrestlers. Nothing special about the name.

Baron von Braun - Was originally a joke CAW in Asylum ran on Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. Was known as UglyFatFuck before. Then he became Baron von Braun after a heel turn. I nicked this name from a rejected character from WWE. I thought the name was cool and ran with. He was also known as Gluttony when I thought about building a stable around the 7 deadly sins. It didn't work out.

Hans von Braun - The son of Baron. Got the name from the main villain in Die Hard.

Susanna von Braun - The daughter of Baron and older sister of Hans. Nothing really special about the name other than she was inspired by an lockable female wrestler in WWF Warzone called "Sue". I decided to give her a story and personality.

Valderiss - She's a Warhammer OC turned wrestler. Another failed experiment sadly. The name was somewhat inspired by Vlad the Impaler.

Mr. Showtime - It was call out name in WWF Attitude and it has stuck with me all this time. My oldest CAW.

Aya Ali Vazari - Aya is a popular Libyan girl name. Vazari is actually the Iron Shiek's last name. Ali in the middle made the name sound cool.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:11 pm

Idk how the people came up with my caws names but hey they did a good job

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
caw  names? Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Tim LaFave - My name

Nick Blake - Inspired by Blake from Blake & Murphy.

Voice Vindy - In my youth, my username for forum I used to use was "Vindicate". The people on the forum shortened it to Vindy so I use that is his last name and used Voice as a word for the wrestling alliteration.

Aerora - Loved the handspring cutter and wanted to name it the Aero Cutter. The entire basis of Aerora's creation was the will to use that move as a finisher.

Compromise (RIP) - Based off the line said by Rorschach in the Watchmen.

caw  names? Never-compromise-watchmen

I think those are all the CAWs in my life that matter to me... TYL
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Mine is boring, I'll be honest

First I was Lance Hoxton for about a year, Lance because I thought it was a cool name, and Hoxton because I was playing Payday 2 (one of the main characters is James Hoxton).

Then when I started getting serious about e-fedding about 4 years ago, I decided Lance and Hoxton didn't gel together, so I changed it to Shay, since I was playing Assassin's Creed Rouge at the time (main character is Shay Cormac).

Then, just because I evolved from a serious loan shark/gambler persona into a more light hearted chicken shit heel, and also to take the piss out of Jason Spade (kept referring to me as Shane in promos), I changed it the Shayford "Shay" Dyláno Hoxton, Dylan being my real name

Also, fun fact, in 2016 I did a "return under a mask" story as a cat named Dallas Chains, a Texan from Houston who I dubbed "The Lone Wolf of Lucha". This was just a reference to the Hoxton thing, since the five main characters in Payday 2 are Dallas, Wolf, Hoxton, Chains, and Houston.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Hoxton wrote:Mine is boring, I'll be honest

First I was Lance Hoxton for about a year, Lance because I thought it was a cool name, and Hoxton because I was playing Payday 2 (one of the main characters is James Hoxton).

Then when I started getting serious about e-fedding about 4 years ago, I decided Lance and Hoxton didn't gel together, so I changed it to Shay, since I was playing Assassin's Creed Rouge at the time (main character is Shay Cormac).

Then, just because I evolved from a serious loan shark/gambler persona into a more light hearted chicken shit heel, and also to take the piss out of Jason Spade (kept referring to me as Shane in promos), I changed it the Shayford "Shay" Dyláno Hoxton, Dylan being my real name

Also, fun fact, in 2016 I did a "return under a mask" story as a cat named Dallas Chains, a Texan from Houston who I dubbed "The Lone Wolf of Lucha". This was just a reference to the Hoxton thing, since the five main characters in Payday 2 are Dallas, Wolf, Hoxton, Chains, and Houston.

I know Twysted would be proud as fuck you named your character after a Payday character.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Tbh, Josh Wolf is literally my first name amd favorite animal.

Wolf had been my personal CAW since 2k14, back when i just screwed around with a joke universe (Had Jesus and Satan as the longest reigning tag champs, fucking Batman was HW Champ, that kinda joke universe).

Harvey Hastings was just me looking up German names.

Amy Winters is the name of one of my friends online. She lives in Ontario, actually, not England..

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 am

Jon Reed is Me (shocker)

Zachary Crowe was the name I was gonna name myself if I became a wrestler. What it was that I was gonna have a Mick Foley type character with 3 personas, Jon Reed the gifted techinal wrestler, Zachary Crowe, the young guy who would through his own body around like a rag doll to try and do cool shit. And Aaron Cade, my version of Cactus jack which is what my original plan was gonna be when I gave Jon that stupid possession gimmick, but I decided against it.

Caleb Reed is my half brother that I never get to see.

Angelina Hawkins is based off of an X that I still love that why when she first debuted she had that war paint, because every time that I scene her it would see the demons and darkness of her, kind of like the wounds of war.

Alexia Stroud different X

Phillip Melick High School best friend who join the military that why he had the military gimmick

Mason Miller another friend who was dark n shit so that why he join the unholy alliance

Jacob Hardway my satanic friend

Tyler Endicot some chick magnet I know from high school. (Hence why he had the pump gimmick)

Max Rider just made him off the top of my head because I wanted The Kingdom to be big dudes.

Joe Dirte just made him off the top of my head because I wanted The Kingdom to be big dudes

Torres Everett Nelson is partially based off a dude I know which is the figure slim and tall, and the other half is my love for anime. Hence the American Ghoul gimmick and the white hair.

Tyson Cage legit came with it off the fly when Reality Wrasslin was gonna be a reality show

George King was gonna be called Marcus Masters and was gonna be a dominatrix character. Just kidding, I wanted a king character with the last name of King and I started listening names of in my head like Matt King, Kevin King, Larry King, Randy King, but settled with George and realized after Batman told me that my Twitter handle should be KingGeorgeCMV that I realized that he had the same name as King George of Brittan.

New Caws:
Dominic Black my College best friend and the dude I'm training with to become a professional wrestler ring name.

Maybe Aaron Cade don't know yet.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next