Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain

Go down

Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain  Empty Sukalov ''Names'' His Captain

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:20 am

*Fusion opens with the cameras cutting backstage where esteemed general manager Yuri Sukalov has just arrived to the arena. He steps out of his black limousine, dressed as sharply as ever as he makes his way down the crowded corridors and to his office.*

He opens the door only to find his office has been turned upside down and trashed but there’s no need for investigation as sat in the bosses chair, spinning around like a two year old is the culprit. Who else than the dastardly Percy Simmons who has a sadistic grin as wide as a Cheshire Cat.

Yuri Sukalov:

WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?!

Percy Simmons:

I think we both know the answer to that question. I’m the guy that just so happens to have an IRON CLAD CONTRACT, meaning I can do absolutely ANYTHING I desire such as ruin your office and you my friend just have to stand by pedestrian and watch knowing you’re POWERLESS Yuri.

You see believe it or not I’m a very down to earth guy and you know I’ve tried not to brag about my illustrious contractual status I like to live a very private lifestyle and I’m sure you can respect that and up until now I haven’t abused that contract but Yuri you have forced my hand. You forced my hand when you allowed Kris Sullivan to leave last week without ANY action and don’t you DARE say you didn’t have any knowledge about it because I know what kind of man you are. It was all part of your sadistic little plan wasn’t it to ensure I didn’t become United States Champion. Admit it Yuri, ADMIT YOU WERE IN ON THE PLAN. YOU PROMISED ME A TITLE MATCH TO KEEP ME SWEET KNOWING FULL WELL WHAT KRIS SULLIVAN WAS DOING.

*A violent Percy Simmons picks up the general manager’s laptop and launches it across the room smashing into pieces*

Yuri Sukalov:

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT YOU SON OF A BITCH

Percy Simmons:

I’m sorry did I touch a nerve ? Do you kiss you’re mother with that potty mouth my goodness what a role model general manager. Look at you you’ve been exposed as corrupt and you’re quaking in your boots. This isn’t even the BEGINNING Yuri. I was publicly EMBARRASSED last week by a ROOKIE, you want to know why BECAUSE I HAD BEEN PREPARING ALL WEEK FOR A TRIPLE THREAT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH ONLY TO BE INFORMED MINUTES, MINUTES BEFORE I GO THROUGH THAT ENTRANCE CURTAIN THAT IM FACING TZMASS IN A REGULAR MATCH.

Too say I’m disgusted is a understatement even by your standards Yuri. I’m done playing nice. I have this contract because I EARNED IT. I have this contract because Iam the most marketable and valued wrestler on this roster and it’s time I start invoking it. It’s time you feel what it’s like to be embarrassed in front of the whole world.

*Percy Simmons lets out a light chuckle before OH MY GOD, fellow members of the control, Cameron Kray and Jamal Sadana are beating down General Manager Yuri Sukalov!!!*

*Cameron Kray locks in The Recliner On Sukalov, Wrapping his suit tie around his neck As Simmons just watches on revelling in his suffering*

Percy Simmons:

I’m going to give you once chance to give me what I want. And what I want is to be valued as the most important, influential member of this brand. What I want Sukalov is for you to name be the Official TEAM CAPTAIN Of Team Fusion at Validation. I mean you don’t really have a choice I’m afraid but I’m ever curious to hear your response.

*A Defiant Yuri Sukalov shakes his head, firm in the little authority he has left over Simmons.*

Percy Simmons:

Ladies and gentleman from the bottom of my heart, I’m sorry you have to bare witness to this. SAY IT YURI, GIVE ME WHAT I WANT. I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR WIFE WONT BE YOUR WIFE ANYMORE SHE”LL BE YOUR CARER. TIGHTER KRAY, TIGHER.

*Cameron Kray abides the demands of his leader, locking in The Recliner as tight as ever*

*Yuri Sukalov struggling for breath quietly Gasps begging for Kray to show remorse*

Yuri Sukalov:

Okay...Okay...

Percy Simmons:

AM I TEAM CAPTAIN, I mean I have a small hunch I think I know what your gonna say but nevertheless. I NEED CONFIRMATION. YES OR NO IS PERCY SIMMONS TEAM CAPTAIN. A small nod of the head should do the trick.

*Out Of fear for his safety,Yuri Sukalov reluctantly nods his head, handing Simmons exactly what he wants*

Percy Simmons:

I just KNEW you’d come to your senses. Hey, I promise. I won’t let you down.

*Simmons lets out a chuckle before spitting onto the grounded Sukalov in the ultimate sign of disrespect. Medical personnel attend to the fusion general manager as Fusion cuts to a swift commercial break*

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down