Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It

2 posters

Go down

The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Empty The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:25 am

*Following Cameron Kray’s victorious debut against Stefan Hastings, Kray hell bent on making a statement, unleashes relentless stomps onto the midsection Of the grounded adolescent. To the rescue comes Harvey Hastings, no stranger to doing his sons dirty work, blindsighting Kray with a steel chair from behind before the father and son duo depart up the Ramp. Out of the shadows comes Percy Simmons, who had ‘quit’ Fusion the week prior, seizing on the situation, picking up the steel chair left behind and unloading onto the abdomen of the British native superstar*

Percy Simmons:
YOUR THE NEW TOY AROUND HERE HUH, YOUR THE PRECIOUS NEW SIGNING.

*Simmons would finally stall the beating, aggressively demanding a microphone from ringside personnel*

Percy Simmons:
Why ? That’s the golden question. Why Simmons why. Why would I attack a rookie that’s barely got his foot the door and unpacked his trunk...

Why am I back so soon? ... I’ll tell you why. It’s because although a luxurious vacation to the Maldives was rather enticing, This Company NEEDS me. This Brand NEEDS me. I mean look what has transpired in my seven day absence. I have to be here. I have to be here because if I’m not they have loggerheads like this, invade and sour MY ENTERPRISE.

I hadn’t been gone a minute and already Yuri Sukalov was on the phone lining up my replacement. You know throughout my tenure here I’ve been disrespected but congratulations Yuri this is new levels. YOU THINK THIS, YOU THINK THIS CAN FILL MY SHOES. YOU CAMERON KRAY COULDNT WALK UP THAT RAMP IN MY SHOES.

How dare you. How dare you be so egotistical, so narcissistic to even imagine replacing me. IM A LIVING BREATHING LEGEND YOU HEAR ME KRAY.  I’m the human embodiment of a Gold Mine. You, you. You’re nothing but a reject. Maybe if NGCW didn’t have circus sideshow acts like you as the poster boy, maybe it’s doors would still be open.

HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK INTO MY COMPANY, HOW DARE THINK YOU CAN WALK INTO MY RING, HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK WHERE ON THE SAME LEVEL.

ALL IVE HEARD OVER THIS PAST WEEK IS HOW HIGHLY ANTICIPATED PEOPE ARE, HOW APPREHENSIVE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT CAMERON KRAYS DEBUT. IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE ON THE FRONT PAGES. THE HEADLINES SHOULD BE ON ME AND MY WALKOUT.

*Simmons picks up the already motionless body of Kray delivering insult to injury with another instalment of the Wall Street Crash*

Percy Simmons:
Im gonna sit down here, cross my arms and legs and get on your level.I don’t care where you’ve been or what you’ve accomplished it’s a clean slate here. In my eyes Kray, you’re a nobody. You’re a Overrated, overhyped Rookie, and It remains that way until you’re able to prove me otherwise. If you want to walk into my world Kray, you’ve got to prove you belong here, because only the ELITE of this industry get the LUXURY of stepping toe to toe with Wrestling’s Richest Prize...

I may not have a taken Jacob Ziegler’s Belt. But the reality is I have an exclusive title nobody else can ever touch. AND THATS THAT IAM THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR DESTROYING SCHMIDTY’S CAREER. And Cameron Kray, im going to do the exact same to you. You’ll join that very restricted VIP club. Because Kray, I’m going to end your CMV career before it’s even begun. And given my recent track record of doing just that I’d be ringing round retirement homes in advance ensuring your placement.

TIMES UP KRAY. ENJOY THE BIG LEAGUES WHILST IT LASTS BECAUSE YOUR FIFTEEN SECONDS OF FAME IS COMING TO AN ABRUPT END.

ILL MAKE SURE THEY REMEMBER YOU. ILL MAKE SURE THEY’LL REMEMBER YOU KRAY. THEY’LL REMEMBER YOU FOR BEING MY BITCH, THEY WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR BEING THE BIGGEST FLOP IN THIS COMPANIES HISTORY.

IM GOING TO REMIND THEM AND TEACH YOU THE HARD WAY. THAT THIS. THIS.  IS THE AGE OF SIMMONS AND YOU’RE JUST FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE LIVING IN IT.

*Simmons ferociously pummels the microphone onto the forehead over and over of the grounded Kray, as both general manager Yuri Sukalov along with his security come racing down to ringside. Simmons with a sadistic smile upon his face departs through the CMV Universe, showering in the boos of the disgruntled fans.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It Empty Re: The Age Of Simmons And You're Just Living In It

Post by Batman Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:30 pm

I’m glad Simmons is back. Main reason why I let him end Schmidty is because I believe he’s the future.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down