Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Iron Clad Simmons  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Iron Clad Simmons

Go down

Iron Clad Simmons  Empty Iron Clad Simmons

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:30 pm

Fusion Kicks off to the theme of General manager Yuri Sukalov, his arrival me with a mixture of both boos and cheers from the CMV Universe. He grabs a microphone from ringside and wastes no time in cutting to the chase

Yuri Sukalov :
Percy Simmons. Don’t push my buttons, and don’t push your luck. Let’s get things straight Percy, I don’t have a vendetta against you Infact These past few months I’ve stood by pedestrian and let everything slide, I’ve given you nothing but a stern warning when quite frankly I could of fired you three months ago.

You know why I did that, you know why i was so reluctant to punish you. I did that because it would be stupid of me, a business man to fire somebody of your talent and your credentials. But Simmons you’re not invincible and if you continue in this manner, attacking people whenever you want then you’ll simply leave me no choice.

You’re walking on thin ice and I’m going to be watching your every move. This is your final warning Simmons. One more strike and your out and I’m not taking out on the sidelines pal, I don’t care how talented you are yes I’m a businessman but my number one priority as general manager of Monday night Fusion is to ensure a safe working environment, and if I let you continue in this vain any longer, my roster will cease to exist. You see its not only you that has to live with the guilt of a mans career ending, the fact i could of done something to prevent Schmitdy's retirement will haunt me for the rest of my life.

but dont for a second believe you’re getting off the hook that easy this time. ''Talk is cheap'' is your motto right well indeed it seems that way because my words of warnings go in one ear and out the other. This Time Simmons you’re gonna learn the hard way that your actions have severe consequences. My brand will not mirror Genesis. The inmates do not run the asylum not on my show. Im restoring order around here and my first act of doing just that is this.
As at the upcoming PPV you will go one on one with Marcantel inside the devils playground. HELL IN A CELL.

*The Live crowd erupts with cheers but they soon dissipate as the theme of Percy Simmons hits the PA System*

Percy Simmons:

I guess they didn’t inform you. You see Yuri Iam invincible. When I quit this brand it wasn’t a publicity stunt, it was all real my friend. So real I had my contact terminated effective immediately. But you see you’re not the only businessman round here. I had a phone call with COO Triple H no less than 24 hours removed from my walkout and negotiated a new contract, but not any old contract. That’s right Sukalov I signed an IRON CLAD CONTRACT. What can I say the CMV Board Of Directors obviously Appreciate the fact that Percy Simmons is the sole reason the ratings are sky high.

What this means Yuri is you have absolutely zero power over me anymore. You can’t suspend me, you can’t fire me, you. You’re security. THEY CANT TOUCH ME. The only authority you have over me is booking my matches and even then it’s minimal to the say the least because sorry to be the bearer of bad news and spoil your little plans but unfortunately I already have a match scheduled for the PPV. And that match is against Cameron Kray Per order of Triple H.

I can cause all the havoc I want, and all you can do is watch as I burn your show to the ground, and build my kingdom. And The construction of that Kingdom begins at the PPV.

But Yuri. I can see that look of disdain on your face. You're transparent. I know this deficiency in power is already eating you alive and im loving evey second of it. Your so egocentric you cant even contain the idea of somebody else playing puppet master and pulling the stings round here. You Know I’ve been hanging with Shay Hoxton lately and he’s converted me somewhat into a betting man. So, as we near the season of giving im going to give you the opportunity to restore that power. So here’s the deal. If Cameron Kray somehow finds away to defeat me, that iron clad contract is null and void and I return to my prior deal. HOWEVER. NOT IF WHEN I DEFEAT CAMERON KRAY. I become the number contender for the United States Championship, And make that title GREAT AGAIN, just as I did with the light heavyweight championship. And in the infamous words of my great friend ''That's not a bet its a guarantee'' Come On Yuri. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. All Or Nothing.

*Simmons lets out a sinister laugh, one the CMV universe ace become accustomed too as of late as he and the capacity crowd wait in apprehension for a response*

Yuri Sukalov:

YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT YOU SADISTIC SON OF A BITCH. AND GOD FORBID ITS NOT YOU THAT'S RETIRED ONCE KRAY IS FINISHED WITH YOU.

*an enraged Yuri Sukalov slams the microphone to the canvas as Simmons grins cheek to cheek like a Cheshire cat atop the stage and the screen fades to black.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down