Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hi Johnny Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hi Johnny

Go down

Hi Johnny Empty Hi Johnny

Post by HellishxHades Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 pm

As NGW returns from commercial break, we are taken backstage to a black room with light purple smoke filling the room. And from the smoke rises The American Ghoul, Torres Everett Nelson. The smoke rises with him and covers his body with the smoke. He stands in front of the camera and smiles, licking his lips.

Torres Everett Nelson:
Oh Johnny. I'm so glad to see that you finally returned to my home. To my NGW. Johnny, I want something from you, make that, several things from you. You see Johnny, You and I had a date. We had a date that you blew. You ditched me. You left me high and dry. You skipped town. You left CMV. Me and You had a date at Departure, but you didn't come to Departure. In fact, you didn't show back up till two weeks ago.  I want you to at Checkpoint... I want what you took from me. A moment in the bright lights. You stole a match from me, and that is something that you dont do.

Secondly. I haven't got my fill yet. Ever since you ran out on me, I had to sit by and watch as everyone passed me by. IM TIRE OF WAITING. IM HUNGRY. And I need souls to eat. Johnny, you just didn't abandon me on our date, you were starving me. And for that, I will feast on your soul when I drop my elbow into your heart. I will eat your soul as you face the send you crashing to the mat after you go belly up from the Ghoulish Bomb.

Lastly. Johnny, baby boy. I want you to say my name. I want to hear these words from your Lips. You know like the song by Hinder, Lips of an Angel, yeah, I want to see if your voice when you say my name is that. But in the end, You will say my name.

Torres crouches back down into the smoke disappearing as the screen fading to black.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down