Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo

Go down

Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo Empty Elijah Stewart is Doo Doo

Post by Batman Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:49 pm

The music is loud and the night is still young as the bar is alive and well with an ocean of drunks dancing in the middle of the floor. Along the walls are multiple framed photographs of wrestlers. It being a famous bar for wrestling fans and wrestlers themselves in Brooklyn, it's to be expected that the wall is so decorated with pictures and belts regarding the sport. Among the crowd, at the entrance is none other than UnMatched General Manager, Johnny Sampson. He places his hands in the pocket of his brown leather jacket as he keeps his head down and maneuvers through the dance floor. He finally makes it to the far side of the bar where there is a hooded man, also with his head down, enjoying a beverage alone in a booth. Johnny joins the man.

Johnny Sampson

Okay, i'm here. So you can delete those photos of me and Ja-

The man raises his head to reveal his face.

Johnny Sampson
Bob? That was you texting me??

Bob Luger

Yeah I had to get you to come out here.

Johnny Sampson
This isn't the ideal place for guys like us to be. Moment we're recognized these fans will be all over us. Why did you choose this place?

Bob Luger
They have good tap water.

Johnny Sampson
What....

Bob Luger
Anyways, I called you here for one thing Sampson. What...are you going to do about Elijah Stewart?

Johnny sighs and places his heads on the table.

Johnny Sampson
Look I know we had that agreement at the start but honestly, it was only meant to calm you guys down. I knew that if I didn't do anything to simmer the fire you guys had between you then it would only mean chaos.

Bob Luger
He attacked me in the middle of my match Johnny. He broke the signed contract.

Johnny Sampson
That contract expired. Besides, you did walk out on him at the start of the season.

Bob Luger

Because some idiot decided to tag me with that egomaniac.

Johnny Sampson
You call me an idiot but I managed to score two of Genesis' biggest stars and calm the beef that they once had with each other.

Bob Luger
Once had? We still have beef Johnny. I hate Elijah with a passion. I can't stand that little shit running around all over the world making a name for himself. I can't stand the fact that I had to team with him. Or that he attacked me in my match. I hate him. I always will. You're not god, you can't control nature. It's natural for me to hate somebody who calls himself the Good Vibes Kid. He has no good vibes. I remember when he was attacking people in the locker room after he lost his matches. He's a fraud. He sold out and joined KLIQ because he's a natural born thug. The only thing that kept him from staying by my side is the fact that our ego's can't fit in the same room together.

Johnny Sampson
And that's what'll make a great match this Sunday Bob.

Bob Luger
I get that, I will punish him Sunday in that ring. But you gotta fire him for breaking the agreement. He laid his hands on me.

Johnny Sampson
I can't do that. I'm sorry.

And with that, Johnny gets up and begins to walk off. That is until he hears Bob say something behind him with a fake voice.

Bob Luger
Oh my god is that Johnny Sampson the CMV UnMatched General Manager?

Immedietly multiple people in the bar turn their direction to Sampson and crowd him with questions as Bob laughs and slips by to the exit. As he leaves, he walks across the street to a local deli and slips through the back. He then goes and sits at a table with a woman.

Lisa Evans
You were in the bathroom for a while.

Bob Luger
Sorry babe, had the runs. You're paying right?

He picks up the menu and starts to search for some grub.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down