Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
MY Show! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
MY Show! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
MY Show! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
MY Show! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
MY Show! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
MY Show! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
MY Show! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
MY Show! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
MY Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
MY Show! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

MY Show!

Go down

MY Show! Empty MY Show!

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Pat LaFave snickers as he makes his way down the ramp following the conclusion of tonight's main event on Genesis #145. Braxton Sutter has just finished ripping Paul Divine apart, winning via countout after The Asian Sensation was unable to make it back into the ring after the beating he took. Josh Wolf attempts to help him to his feet ringside while Pat joins Sutter and Matt Devious in the ring, Devious kind enough to hand the general manager a mic, licking his lips the CMV Alpha World champion looks right down at Wolf and Divine as he begins.

LaFave
What a great job there, guys, truly an A plus effort to put forward! To think that YOU two could stand a chance against my behemoth, my brute and Mr. Devious is just as delusional as you and your little, "rebellion" standing a chance against MY Regime! Newsflash, this is Pat LaFave's show, I am the CMV Alpha World champion and I've heard all of you losers in the CMV universe, all of the superstars, my employees backstage, under their breaths talking about this title being around my waist. Here's the 411, you bunch of idiots; I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT! And let's be honest, I only did what anyone in my position, who's SMART, would do! BUT, BUT, I don't plan on sitting on my ass for all of eternity, I've enjoyed my much needed break after busting my behind to capture this championship, I think that I'm ready to get in the ring again and due my duty as champ, and defend this title at Deathwish next Sunday! Now, Paul, you're the rightful number one contender after winning that Elimination Chamber match at the end of last season but, ole Wolf there has a rightful rematch clause after I BEAT him for the gold, no? Quite a mess we find ourselves in here. But AH! I have an idea, yes of course, next week right here in the main event of Genesis, Josh Wolf vs. Paul Divine, winner will face yours truly at the pay-per-view. Oof, I know that you're buddies now and you've got this whole rebellion thing going on but, is it more important than THIS!? The grandest prize on Friday nights? I thought so ... Good luck, fellas, may the best man win!

Another evil, satisfied laugh from Pat forces a wave of boos from the CMV universe but at the same time a chorus of cheers considering the huge, first-time encounter that he's set-up for next week's main event! Wolf helps Paul to his feet and the two engage in an intense staredown, then looking over to The Regime atop the ramp, LaFave rubbing the front plate of the Alpha World title and smirking while Sutter and Devious share a twisted glare. Divine nods his head while clutching his ribs and offers a handshake to Josh who responds in kind, but will this partnership last with so much on the line between them next week ... ?

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down