Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
-Soon Is Dead- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

-Soon Is Dead-

Go down

-Soon Is Dead- Empty -Soon Is Dead-

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:18 am

Fusion #148 comes back from commercial break, and is interrupted when the Demon himself, Marcantel unmasked appears out of the crowd instead of the ramp, with a piece of paper in hand. He makes his way down to the ring through the crowd, grabbing a mic on his way. Marcantel then stands in the middle of he ring with a distasteful look. And then proceeds to read off the paper.

Marcantel
Hello, my name is Marcantel. After what transpired at Requiem I have brought much more attention to this company but not in a good way, and therefore my position here will be forfeit if I dint publicly apologize for my verbal actions. So from the bottom of my non existent heart, I want to say I'm sorry...

Before finishing the paper, Marcantel then proceeds to rip and tear the public apology into pieces and throwing them in the air, seeing as how he ain't about to be humiliated in front of everyone.

Marcantel
Fuk it, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SAY WHAT I DID SOONER THAN LATER!!!! Bring the boos, bring the heat because like I said I brought the inferno, while all anyone else will bring is the spark. I don't take back anything I said, and I would rather die than apologize to any of you or anyone in the back. For too long, I've been watching my spotlight taken away from me, and not being able to say anything about it. My loss at Requiem doesn't matter because I'm going to stay in the Undisputed title picture. Why? Because if someone can just interfere in a title match and get granted one, then god damnit I'm staying in the title picture. Besides who's going to stop me? Yuri? I don't think you need any more burn scars after our last encounter a couple years ago. Triple H? He's never around here so he can't do anything either. Now I may not have an iron clad contract like Percy Fukin Simmons, but I will still do what I want because no one can prevent me from winning the Undisputed Title. I don't care if I have to wait until Ascendance, I'm getting my rightful title shot before this damn season is over, and no one on the lower card will skip me to get it. For too long I've been having to wait and wait for a fair shot, and im starting to get impatient. I shouldn't have to consistently be in number one contenders matches to face Ziegler, because me being a veteran of this company and all I've contributed, should be enough. I can already see what you're all saying...."Why is he not saying weird shit like Soon is now, or soon is here"? Well you bottom feeders, let me tell ya. These little variations I've been going through these years aren't working apparently. No one seems to take me seriously, so I'm not doing that shit anymore. The whole "Soon" schtick is wearing off, so no more of that. No more weak and jobber teams, no more masks, no more stupid nicknames, nothing. Now you could say I've gone corporate for abandoning my gimmick like this, and to that I say, I don't care. No one has ever been there for me, so I'm officially declaring myself as the Demon in The One Demon Club. I'll only watch out for myself and myself only, no one else. If I'm in a tag match, my partner doesn't matter me to. For now I am the Lone Demon, and as of this moment....

Marcantel
Soon.....Is.....Dead.

(Show love I guess Idc)
-Soon Is Dead- 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down