Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead

5 posters

Go down

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Empty CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead

Post by Miztacular Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:14 pm

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Zxuvbq
Written by Hayden & Schmidty

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Op4phi
Thanks to Brian Jacobson for the poster

3 Weeks Ago

The entire house begins to shake as more jets fly over. The TV blaring with an evacuation notice as Laura frantically paces back and forth in the kitchen trying to phone her husband. The bags on the table indicate her readiness to leave but he fails to pick up. She slams her phone down on the counter and places her hands over the sink and exhales. She closes her eyes and tells herself everything's going to be ok.

Finally her phone lights up and she immediately grabs it and answers.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: H-hello??

She hears heavy breathing, then she glances at the caller ID since she was in such a hurry before.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Daddy?? Are you ok?? Where are you???

Johnny Sampson: Sweetie…

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Dad what’s wrong? Are you and Mom ok??

Johnny Sampson: It’s finally happening…

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Dad…

Johnny Sampson: I’ve been saying for months that it would come to us, I knew a disease like that would reach us….*coughs*

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: I know, you were right, tell me you guys are ok…..please.

Johnny Sampson: No, we’re not.

She places a hand over her mouth and fights back tears as he explains.

Johnny Sampson: We uh, we got on the road, but that was a bad idea. People are panicking and *coughs* they are desperate for survival. We got ran off the road this morning. Your mother is gone sweetie. I couldn't save her.

At this point she no longer can hold it in. She begins to sob uncontrollably. He, also can’t hold it in, but he still manages to get in what he has to say.

Johnny Sampson: Listen, i’ve been bit pretty bad and i’m not gonna make it either. Listen honey, don’t worry, i’m prepared to go. We will meet again one day. I promise you. But before I take my last breath I need to inform you of what’s exactly going on. DO NOT GET BIT. Whatever you do, if you see one of those things, run. After your mom, I went on down the road to try and find help. I seen somebody die from a bite. Minutes later they were up and after me. Don’t evacuate. *coughs* The roads are even more dangerous. Stay put, maybe help will come.

Realising that her dad will turn into one of those cannibals she seen on the news, she nearly faints. Holding onto the sink for leverage and slowly sliding down into a seated position against the cabinet.

Johnny Sampson: I know you’re scared sweetheart. But you can get through this. Where’s….where’s Matt?

She sniffles, and shakes her head.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: I…..I don’t know….he won’t return my phone call.

Johnny Sampson: He’s probably out playing the hero. Look, I know he and I never seen eye to eye, but I know how much he cares for you. It’s comforting to know that somebody like that will be here to look after you, when i’m gone.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Daddy…..please, get some help.

Johnny Sampson: Laura, there’s no helping a bite. Whatever this disease is, a bite speeds up the process or something. *coughs uncontrollably*

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Dad??

Johnny Sampson: I love you Laura. With all my heart, I love you and I want you to stay strong. Help those in need but be careful. I know you’ll make it.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: I love you too…….please….don’t go!

Johnny Sampson: *faintly* It can’t be helped…..

She hears a thud.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Daddy….? No……

She hears a faint snarling sound. She drops the phone and her heart is broken. Witnessing that phone call nearly destroyed her spirit and sent her into a whirlwind of depression. However, she snapped out of it at the sound of a gunshot near the house. She stands up and stares out the window to see one her her neighbours shooting at two of the undead. However, a full shotgun blast to the chest wasn’t enough to keep either one down. She watches as the man backs up and trips over a sprinkler as the undead drop on top of him and begin to feast on his flesh. Biting into his neck and shoulder they eat the man alive.

She once again covers her mouth, she can’t believe this is real. Everything’s happening so fast. She doesn’t know what to do. She roams into the living room and shuts off the TV as the sound of the evacuation notice wasn’t helping. Her legs felt like jello from the fear and realisation setting in. Her dad had said for months that the end was near. People jokingly called him a nut but really, he was speaking the truth. She sat on the couch for what seemed like an hour. Contemplating her entire life, wondering if her husband is alive, and mourning the death of her parents.

Then she snapped back into reality once more by the sound of car doors being shut. Next thing she knew, the door knob was turning. She always kept a habit of locking the door when she was home alone. She was reluctant, on getting up. She heard what her dad said. People were panicking. They were desperate. They had one of the nicer houses in the neighbourhood. For all she knew it could be looters.

Knocking can be heard, followed by a voice.

Matthew Schmidt: Laura! It’s me, open up!

She dropped her jaw and let out a shivering sigh of relief as she jumps up and opens the door to see her husband, with blood splattered on his face and shirt, with a woman's arm around him.

Matthew Schmidt: Help her to the couch, she sprained her ankle.

He then turned around and shouted out.

Matthew Schmidt: Hey come on, it’s dangerous out here. Come on hurry!

Laura turned to see another woman come in. Both seemed young.

Matthew Schmidt: It’s a madhouse out there Laura.

She ran up to him and gave him a very tight hug. The words of her father echoing in her brain, “He’s probably out playing hero”.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: You scared me….

Matthew Schmidt: I’m here now...and i’m never gonna leave you.

Percy looks on at the unconscious Matt before noticing figures from all around coming from the thickness of the fog. All attracted to the sounds of the gunshots and crashing of the van.

Percy Simmons: Ok we gotta get him somewhere safe. You…

He points to Pierre.

Percy Simmons: You look strong, carry him and follow me. All of you, follow me.

He turns to notice Amy and Ted coming into view. Amy with a worried look on her face, noticing all the unwanted attention they have gathered.

Amy: Percy…..

Percy Simmons: I know, give me your gun.

She let’s go of Ted who is more than capable of standing up on his own and hands the glock to Percy. She then pulls out her hunting knife and follows Percy and the others. He takes it slow, going away from the crowd they’ve attracted. He sees another apartment building up ahead but the door was busted and he could make out movement from within.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: There!

Percy looks at her and then notices the strangers have all revealed their weapons. Rhys holding a large red wrench, Pierre with a large kitchen knife, Casey and Jane both matching pocket knives, and Laura wielding a hammer. He then looks to where she’s pointing to see a white house in the distance. At the border of the apartments and suburbs.

Percy Simmons: Ok come on.

He leads the way as they all try their best to navigate through the thick fog. Dodging heads along the way until finally they reach the white house but to their horror, they come face to face with at least 10 heads that they can count. At this point, the ones they have dodged along the way have begun to catch up and the only way to safety is the house.

Ted Dickens: Goddamnit! Hey big guy! Drop the dead weight and help us!

Pierre scoffs at him and holds onto his savior for dear life. He’d never forgive himself if he let something happen to the man who saved he and his roomate from utter death. He grips onto his knife and awaits his fight.

Rhys notices a walker coming from his right and swings his wrench all while the rest defend themselves as well. Percy takes two good shots, making a clear path to the porch.

Percy Simmons: Get to the porch! Somebody open that damn door!

He begins to pop off more rounds as Laura tries to open the door, but it’s locked.

Rhys Matthews: Check the mat!

He swings his weapon once more as Ted pushes Laura out of the way and lifts up the mat. No key. The herd coming to the porch now has reached great numbers.

Ted Dickens: Fuck it!

He grabs a brick from off the ground and reaches his hand back about to bust the front window before Percy stops him.

Ted Dickens: What the hell are you doing??

Percy with an angered look on his face nods towards Laura who found the key on the top of the door frame. They then all pile into the house, with the walkers trailing close behind. Percy tries to shut the door but they seem to be too much for him. Laura then grabs his gun from his hand and fires the last three shots to kill one of the walkers allowing their forces to weaken enough for Percy to shut the door and throw on the deadbolt for safe measures.

He takes a deep breath and them slams his back against the door, sliding down to the floor. Amy takes a seat on the couch where Pierre had laid Matt. All while Rhys and Pierre come back from the kitchen.

Rhys Matthews: House is empty. And the backdoor is locked.

Percy looks up.

Percy Simmons: Is everyone good? Nobody’s bit right?

Everyone looks at each other, no answer.

Percy Simmons: Good. Looks like we can hang out here a bit until the herd thins and the fog clears. Listen, we got a place. We can take you guys back to.

Ted shakes his head and walks into the other room. The idea of bringing back more mouths to feed infuriates him. He begins to rummage through the drawers of one of the bedroom. Looking for anything and everything. However, turning to see the Hello Kitty poster on the back of the door led him to believe he wouldn’t find any weapons there.

Laura gets on her knees and runs her hand through her husbands hair.
Percy Simmons: I reckon he’ll be fine. He’ll just be out a bit. We got some meds to cure that killer headache he’ll have when he wakes up.

Amy: So, where did you guys come from? I mean, where have you been this whole time?

Rhys finally has a moment to take in this woman’s beauty. Pierre notices and nudges him.

Pierre Thompson: Pick up your lip bro.

He smiles as Laura answers.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: We stayed in my home. 60 miles out.

Percy Simmons: How’d that work?

Pierre Thompson: Well it wasn’t a well populated area to begin with. So Matt here decided that our best bet was to stay put until the panic died down.

Amy: That’s sort of how we did. Only we didn’t have the pleasure of being in our own homes.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: You mentioned a place you’re staying at. Is it the Airport?

Percy Simmons: Nah that’s a dead zone. Nobody could of survived the hit it took.

Amy: We barely survived the hit the Mall took.

Percy Simmons: Southridge, a couple of us managed to get into the Food Court and pull down the security gate before it got flooded. But even then, we had to make some hard decisions. There were 18 of us. Now, there’s 11….

He remembers the gory wreck his comrade, Jay was in before Ted had shot him in the head.

Percy Simmons: No...10…

Laura could tell he was suffering the feeling of loss and decided not to pursue. The others did the same.

Jane: I like your necklace.

She said to Amy who grabbed the gem around her neck and smiled.

Amy: Thanks, my husband bought it for me on our one year anniversary.

While they chatter, Percy stands up, and walks into the kitchen. Gazing around for a washcloth to clean his face. He finds one, and luckily finds a jug of water next to the sink. He begins to wipe his face with the wet cloth while Laura walks behind him.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Thank you…

Percy swings around.

Percy Simmons: Sorry about your husband. I didn’t mean to cause you guys to…

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Its ok it was foggy anyways…anything could of jumped in our way. Not your fault.

Percy Simmons: Like I said, he should be good. I had a bad blow to my head a while back and just slept it off.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: I hope so…

He smiles and gets back to washing the blood off of his face.

She leaves him be and glances back in the other room to see Casey coughing. However, she then sees smoke coming from the corner.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Really Rhys?

He looks up at her with his blunt hanging from his mouth.

Rhys Matthews: Sorry...

In the other room, Ted continues to scavenge. He now wields an old gym bag he found in a teenage boys room. Filled with various items he’s found, until finally, he found it. In the closet of the master bedroom. A shotgun. A black pump shotgun. He then drops the bag and quickly checks for bullets on the shelf of the closet. Inside an open safe is medical records and passports, but then he finds them. Two whole cases of shells. He quickly packs the shells into the pack and loads the shotgun.

----------------------Two Hours Later----------------------

Percy looks through the blinds to see the fog clearing up. But the herd doesn’t thin as well as he had hoped. Luckily there’s a patch in the backyard for them to escape and it’s almost a straight shot to the Food Court.

Percy Simmons: Ok guys, now’s our window to leave. Is he still out?

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Yeah…

She looks at her husband, the blood on his face cleaned but still out of commission.

Percy Simmons: Maybe now you to can drag him. An arm around each of you should help. Better than lifting him by yourself.

Pierre Thompson: I don’t mind.

Percy Simmons: I bet, did you play football or something?

Pierre Thompson: Michigan State.

Percy nods his head and smiles.

Percy Simmons: Nice….alright everyone ready?

He turns but he doesn’t see Ted.

Percy Simmons: Where’s Ted?

Amy looks around and gives the house a good sweep before finding him asleep on the bed in the master bedroom.

Amy: Ted! Wake up, we’re going!

His eyes shoot open and he raises up to see her standing there with her bag on her back. He then flips her off and sits up. She rolls her eyes and returns to the other room. He then grabs his bag from the side of the bed and lifts up the pillows to grab the pump that nobody saw yet.

Amy: The lazy bastard was napping.

Percy shakes his head, still furious at the way he got his friend killed. He then opens up the door and the group being making their way across the backyard. They open the back gate and begin heading towards the rest of the suburb. Pierre and Rhys drag Matt in the back with Ted trailing close behind. They eventually all get to the edge and see the main road.

Percy Simmons: Ok that’s route 36. We follow it down-

He stops speaking at the sound of Ted cocking his gun. They all turn their heads to see him pointing it at Pierre.

Ted Dickens: We’re not taking these guys back. We came out here for meds. We got meds. We’re not bringing back anymore goddamn mouths to feed!

Percy steps past the rest of them to try and talk some sense.

Percy Simmons: Ted are you fucking serious right now? Put that damn gun down!

Ted points the gun at him.

Ted Dickens: Stand back buddy. Or you’ll end up looking like that other mall cop.

Percy looks furious and despite having a gun pointed at him looks as if he’s about to charge at him out of rage until Amy grabs him by the arm. Allowing him to realize that Ted may not be bluffing.

Ted Dickens: We struggle as it is. We don’t need anymore headache. That guy their dragging is as good as dead. And this big fucker here will eat half our supply.

Amy: Ted, stop. We help those in need.

Ted Dickens: YOU do. Not me. And seeing as how i’m the only one with a loaded gun, I’m in charge. So everyone but Amy and the wannabe officer, walk over to the side. I see you following us, I will shoot.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Are you serious??

He points the gun at her now.

Ted Dickens: Hell yeah I am bitch!

Jane: Hey watch it asshole!

Ted Dickens: MOVE TO THE SIDE!

All of them mean mug him, but do as he says.

Amy: This is ridiculously low Ted. Even for you.

Ted Dickens: Yeah well I don’t claim to be god. I’m actually breathing.

Casey gives him a glare.

Casey: You’re an evil son of a bitch.

Ted Dickens: Don’t flatter me toots. Now come on! Let’s get back so I can get back to my snooze!

He points the gun at Percy and Amy who throw their hands up and begin walking towards the road. He then turns to make sure the others aren’t following him. In that instance, he doesn’t expect it, but Percy charges him, tackling him to the ground and trying to grab the gun from him. Ted holds onto it with dear life until Percy delivers a brutal headbutt, busting his nose. That blow weakens his grasp.

Ted Dickens: Fuck!

Percy stands up with the gun pointed at him.

Amy: Percy no, he’s not worth it. Think about Jay.

Percy Simmons: This bastard doesn’t deserve to live! I seen what he did to get in that Food Court that day. He could of saved so many people yet his life was more precious. Ain’t that right Ted? You pushed LITTLE KIDS down to get to safety. You will forever be a piece of shit who doesn’t deserve to live!

Amy: Stop it Percy!

He yells with the gun pointed right at Ted’s bloodied face.

Laura and the others walk over to them.

Ted Dickens: Please…..I didn’t….

Percy Simmons: You didn’t what?? Give me one reason why I shouldn’t blow your fuckin head off right here right now! HUH??

Amy grabs the barrel and pushes it down.

Amy: Because that’s not who you are.

The others just watch as Amy calms him down.

He finally hands the gun to her and walks off. All while Ted begins to stand up. And the bastard actually begins to laugh.

Percy stops, with his back still turned to them. His fists clenched.

Ted Dickens: You don’t have it in you. This world’s gonna eat you up one of these days and I’ll be watching from the rooftops!

Percy turns around but only to see Pierre hit him with a haymaker, knocking him out of his shoes and onto the side of the road.

Ted Dickens: Goddamnit….FUCK!

Ted stands back up, his face a bloody mess.

Percy Simmons: Cole told me that I was in charge out here on this run. He trusted me. But between you and me Ted. He doesn’t give a damn if you come back or not. So maybe we just say you got ate up huh?

Amy: Percy….

Percy Simmons: Nah! He had a gun to all of us! He got Jay killed! You want somebody like that back at the Court with your baby boy there? Huh? Nah, he’s a danger to us all.

At this point he starts to walk up to Ted with a vicious look in his eyes.

Amy: PERCY DON’T!

And in an instant, he swings the butt of the gun and knocks him out cold.

Percy Simmons: We’re leaving him…

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: That’s not a good idea. He could die.

Percy looks around at some nearby wreckage. He then drags Ted over to a car, shoves him into the back seat and closes the door.

Percy Simmons: He’ll survive but I don’t want him back at the mall. Now come on. All of you, i’m taking you home, where it’s safe.

Finally they all begin their journey down the road, leaving Ted to fend for himself. Still knocked out. Laura wonders if it’s the best idea, but considering what she’s heard in his and Percy’s back and forth, maybe it’s for the best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally they see the Southridge Mall. Laura’s eyes widen. Remembering what people said about cities and then seeing before her the massive crowd in the parking lot and roaming in the distance of the other sections of the city.

Percy Simmons: Don’t let looks deceive you guys. It’s dangerous out here, but in there, we’re secure. We got plenty of food and room. And we’re shielded from the rest of the mall. We got a back way in too so we don’t have to go near that herd.

Rhys Matthews: I mean food is good and all but couldn’t you pack up what you got and head out?

Percy Simmons: With what vehicle? Plus with that many people it’s dangerous. Groups of 3 or 4 are easy to manage but you send 10 plus out there and you’re asking for trouble.

Rhys Matthews: I guess that makes sense.

Percy Simmons: Don’t worry we got a good way in. See those-

Before he can finish, they hear the sound of an engine. They turn to see the same car Percy put Ted in driving into the parking lot. As he drives by them, he gives them the bird and honks his horn a bit causing the walkers all around to look in their direction.

Percy Simmons: Shit! We gotta make a run for it! Come on!

Pierre and Rhys sigh as the rest begin to run. Pierre lifts Matt up by his arms and Rhys grabs his legs and the two of them join the race. They charge across the parking lot towards the Food Court. A large herd catches a glimpse of them and join the ones already on their tail. All while Percy see’s a couple spread out walkers that are impossible to avoid on their way to the emergency exit they are headed for.

He stops and takes a good shot at a walker ahead, blowing it’s head off. Casey slows down as Jane grabs her by the arm.

Jane: Casey come on! We’re almost there.

She thought it was odd her sister, the track star, was out of breath so easily but she didn't have time to look into it. They had to get inside or they’d be toast. She grabs the dark blue sweater of hers and pulls it so she wouldn’t overheat. Casey, too weak to fight just continues running forward.

Amy: Guys look out!

A walker comes up behind Rhys, grabbing a hold of his man bun and pulling him in close, however, Percy manages to shoot it before it got close. The ringing in Rhys’ ears being his only concern for now as they reach their way in.
Percy glares at the empty car parked in front of the door before knocking on the door for somebody on the inside to open. But nobody answers.

Percy Simmons: The one fucking car I put him in had to be running.

He turns around and makes a few more shots as the walkers draw closer. Finally the door opens, and a man is in the doorway.

Josh Wolf: Come on guys! Come in!

They all pile in before he shuts the door and locked it. He then turns to Amy and deliver her a huge kiss on the lips.

Josh Wolf: I’m glad you’re safe babe.

She pulls away.

Amy: Where’s Ted??

She follows the rest of them into the lobby of the Food Court to see Percy rushing in.

Percy Simmons: You son of a bitch!

He charges at him with the gun in his hand before a gray haired black man steps in the way.

Cole Savage: Enough!! You two, with me, I want to know everything.

Ted smiles and winks at him as Percy grips the gun close. A man walks up to him.

Hayden: Hey man, let me put this up. You don’t need it now.

He hesitates but finally releases the weapon and follows Cole and Ted into the kitchen of a burger joint. Hayden then turns to see the newcomers.

Hayden: Welcome...

Everybody else comes into view, wondering what the commotion was about. Amy motions for Pierre and Rhys to drop Matt off on a pallet she had made up for him in the corner.

A man with an elegant looking beard and heavily poured cologne walks up to Amy.

Tyson Cage: What the hell was that about?

As Amy explains to her group what had happened, Laura glances at Matt to see his eyes fluttering open.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Babe!

She holds his hand tight as his vision begins to clear up. He sees the same faces minus one staring over him once again.

Matthew Schmidt: Where….are we?

He sits up to see other survivors in the distance. He then sees a security gate with what looks like a hundred zombies fighting to get in. He immediately glances at windows all around them full of the dead looking in.

Matthew Schmidt: This isn't right…. We shouldn’t be here….

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: Sweetie take it easy.

He tries to stand up.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: You need to rest.

Casey and Jane back up only to be turned around by a voice.

Tyson Cage: She’s been bit!

Matt, Pierre, Rhys, and Laura all look up to see the other group staring at Jane and Casey with the man pointing at them. Not knowing who he’s talking about, Laura speaks up.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: What do you mean…?

Finally Casey turns to them to reveal a blood spot on her side, seeping through her white T-Shirt. She had covered it up before but now the secret is out. She lifts her shirt to reveal that she has indeed, been bit.

THE END

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Empty Re: CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead

Post by Batman Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Feedback?

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Empty Re: CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead

Post by HellishxHades Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Liked the opening with the conversation between the Sampson, and like the tension that is at the end.

Personal Goal: Tyson Cage outlives Jon from the first go around

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:38 am

Thanks man for the feedback. Hayden and I appreciate it a lot. We do this because its fun but it's always nice to hear what people think about it as well.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:47 am

Idk how yall do it. But i feel like Im living every episode

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:31 am

ILY

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:22 pm

Wheres the Justices? Also in the justice family can you add Matthew Justice and Jared Leon in it? Or is it to late?

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Bless Suntan! And you’ll just have to read and find out Jrod.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Also I like it

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 2: As good as Dead Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down