Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Guts and Glory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Guts and Glory

2 posters

Go down

Guts and Glory Empty Guts and Glory

Post by Shay UA Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:33 am

We see a replay from CMV Requiem. Shay Hoxton has his hand around the throat of Tyson Cage, staring him in the eyes as he tries to escape. We can See Shay’s foot very close to Cage’s. The camera zoom in to show the men close up, as referee Murphy runs up to check on the wrestlers. While Murphy looks up at Cage, he falls to the ground. Seeing this, Murphy instantly stops the match, calling for a pass out submission.

Within seconds of the bell ringing, Cage is already back up on his feet. He argues with Murphy, shoving him back and leaving the ring pissed off. Murphy hands the Anarchy Championship to Shay Hoxton, who raises it in the air, allowing the crowd to bask in the moment of his victory.

The camera comes in to a nightclub in Reno, Nevada. We see Shay Hoxton sitting in a curved lounge chair in a black suit with a red dress shirt, as well as his white and pink glasses. Shay’s legs are spread, showing off the Anarchy Championship under his blazer. The entire club is lit in a vibrant magenta shade.

Sixteen. I’ve had sixteen straight victories since I’ve debuted in CMV, but the world witnessed my biggest victory yet last week at Requiem.

Shay raises his hands in the air.

With these two hands, we witnessed one of the greatest moments in CMV history. I choked out Tyson Cage with this hand, and raised my title to the sky with this hand. However, now I must use these hands for an even greater purpose: to applaud. To applaud the greatest referee in CMV today, Murphy!

Shay behinds to clap, a smug smile resting on his face.

Now, I’m not blind. I know Tyson Cage is a talented man. Whether it’s in the ring or on the stage, you can throw him in any scenario and he’ll do great at it the first time, everytime. He’s adaptable, one of the most adaptable men I’ve ever met. There’s a reason he became a national treasure after Moon Knight, there’s a reason he’s a two time Anarchy Champion. He’s built such a reputation in the eyes of the people, a reputation he’s earned due to his great talent.

But… when you face Shay Hoxton, great is not good enough. Shay Hoxton knows this, the people know this, but most importantly, Tyson Cage knows this. Tyson knows that when you step in the ring with a man who’s gone 15-0, you need to be a special kind of talent to win. Tyson Cage, he’s simply not that guy, and deep down in his heart of hearts, he knew that. But the reputation he’s built up as this National Superstar, he knew that a major loss would be crippling to his image.

Shay shakes his head with a sad looking expression. He speaks in an overly exaggerated sad voice.

So when he walked in to Requiem… He threw caution to the wind in order to try to fight an unwinnable battle.

With puppy dog eyes, Shay looks into the camera.

When I wrapped my hand around his throat and I stared into his eyes, I knew he was a defeated man. He couldn’t break out of my iron claw, he just didn’t have the power. Out of breath and out of energy, he collapsed to the floor. It was such a sad sight, but what made it all worse was that his disgusting ego wouldn’t let him tap out. Instead, it forced him to suffer, it forced him to be choked unconscious just to try to save face. The lack of oxygen in the brain, it can kill brain cells, it can lead to early brought mental issues!

But Murphy…

Shay’s face glows with pride.

Murphy, he saw that pure recklessness in Tyson Cage’s eyes! Once Cage collapsed to the ground, he called for the bell and saved Cage’s future! Quite frankly, he deserves to be celebrated! Murphy proves why he’s CMV’s top referee, Tyson Cage’s life is saved, and I walk out the new Anarchy Champion… In a way, we all won! Isn’t that amazing?

Shay unbuttons the Anarchy Championship and holds it to his face.

Of course, I’m the only one who actually won, but still.

Shay places the title on his shoulder.

You know, it’s true what they say. It isn’t the Championship who makes the man, it’s the man who makes the Championship. A lot of people look down at this title, but as far as I’m concerned, in my one week of holding this I have turned it into the number one Championship here in CMV. I’ve defeated Kris Sullivan, proving I’m better than him. PJ Moon, we all know I’m above him as well after our cancelled match months ago. Andrew Briggs being his partner means they’re equal, so I’m better than both of them. Right now, both Briggs and Moon are on the level of Jacob Ziegler, and since I’m better than both, that means I’m better than him too. This Championship is on the shoulder of the greatest talent in CMV today, so fact, ladies and lasses, it is the greatest title in CMV today.

Shay takes off his glasses and crosses his leg. A slimy smile on his face and a cold look in his eyes, fitting for the Gambler.

So I’ve gotta give props to you, Tyson. When Andrew Briggs won his triple threat match, he chose to go after a lesser title because he knew I would defeat him. You, however, you still have the guts to challenge me in a steel cage on Fusion. Now, not a lot of brains, but you do have guts. And hey, look on the bright side! You won’t become the new Anarchy Champion, but you will have the honor of being my second, ninth, sixteenth, and seventeenth victories! On top of that, you will be my first ever Anarchy Championship defense, and if I’m being blunt that may be the biggest role in you life to this point.

It’s true, that on Fusion, you’ll become just another statistic, but you should be proud of the fact that out of all the statistics in the world, you’ll be part of the most important one. You’re welcome!

Shay winks into the camera and leans back. The scene fades to black.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Guts and Glory Empty Re: Guts and Glory

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Great promo man.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy