Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog

Go down

What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Empty What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:13 am

The camera sparks to life and X Gen is being filmed, backstage. 
They look relaxed, calm, calculating...

That couldn't have been from just now. They didn't look beaten, worn... Demolished from their latest battle?
No, this is a prerecord, This must have been earlier. Come to find out.... earlier than expected...

Omega-Z hands Sushi-X a folder, and pointing at its coordinates, he speaks, but in a weird casual tone, 

"You know, we need a dog. Not like a small dog, like an attack dog..."

He stands up and approaches the pool table... Grabbing a stick and aiming a shot.

"A rabid..."

Sinks the two balls in a another combo shot. 
The last ball sits , staring Omega in the face... the 9 ball... 

9 ball

You know, a gentlemen's game

Yet that number haunts him.

Sushi X riffles through the dossier. 

The number 9 is stamped on the back of one pamphlet, the word "waR" on the front.

"Who was your vote for that Number One contenders match?"

"Same"

"Yeah..." Omega Z lines up the shot "You know... He was broken by Bison?"
Omega - Z 
 aims in to take the shot on the 9 ball.
He hesitates... 

"But...Will you be broken??" Sushi destroys his concentration

"If I can't break myself...."

He ends up scratches the shot, the que ball flies up and smashes into the filming camera.

By the time a new cameraman is activated an on the seen, we seem to have missed something.

"That's how history will remember it...
But...
"
Omega Z stands straight... 

"Our operation is small..." Sushi X quotes, "but there's a lot of room...." Snaps the pool stick and leaves the Broken, pointy end on the table...

"For Aggressive Expansion..."

The camera zooms out... and again... and again...

Keeps zooming out to reveal present-day Quantum viewing the previous footage from his mobile device. 

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to tie to the latest promo)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Empty Re: What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:44 am

As the camera zooms out from this flashback, viewed on Quantums iPhone 49s,[/url]

"Pretty sweet phone, right?"

Quantum looks over to Triple H, still fuming. 

"Why are you showing me this?" The Game unleashes his gaze on his own broken phone which he just recently destroyed. "Ive already seen this, I helped you plan it. Why are you showing me this..."

"Well, it just got me thinking... With all these superstars taking arms against us... We might need a dog.."

"I was the one who signed the memo grabbing Duo Maxwell from NXT... In fact, I'm pretty sure it was my idea to begin with. See how well that ended up right? See what happens when the dog bites back?"

"Thats why we need a rabid dog."

"So the rabid dog can bite me again?"

"Duo Maxwell is a smart dog... We need a dumb one... A dumb, rabid dog that only knows one thing... Biting who we say..."

HHH stops to think of the possibilities, "Who do you have in mind?"

"He's been following me since I returned. It's Hannibal... Walking around like a lost puppy since Masssstaaa FUUJJJIIIIINNN left him." Quantum pays respects and pronounces The Snake Lord's name with EPIC precision.

Triple H eyes seem to understand, but he still looks less than excited.

"And in 3...exact.. Seconds... He's going to walk through that door...."

One.. 

Quantums syncs his finger snap with the *Click*  cuz two seconds already passed

"Did sssssomebody sssayyyy.....my naaaammmmeeee???!?!!" The Sneaky-Twisty grey beard enters the door first, followed by those bony fingers, prancing around like an arthritic Jack Sparrow.

It's not Hannibal... Cuz this isn't about Hannibal...

Quantum jolts his head to Triple H in utter shock, "I didn't see that coming..."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog Empty Re: What if: The Story of the Rabid Dog

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:36 am

Bryan Novak sneaks up to the Corperation Labeled door. He opens ever so swiftly, as to not even create a click as he peeps his head in. The camera man catches a glimpse of what he witnesses.

Quantum appears next to The Game following  Hayden's Anarchy Championship loss to Zieglar. 

Triple H is visibly upset.

"Look man, he put the challenge out there, the universe spoke... Ziegler showed up and showed us what he's made of. Showed us all. He says he hasn't chosen a side... I mean, hes chosen a side. 
So what do we do? Make them fight eachother like always? Put Ziegler vs Tim LaFave in an Anarchy Rulz match, non title... And let them destroy eachother from the inside? You like, like how it's never worked in the past when you've done it before?"

Triple H snaps back, "Hey Man, don't give away the family secrets..."

Quantum continues, "Or... do we unleash the dog? He got voted in for the new open challenge match... But since Ziegler probably doesn't have the balls to continue the challenge, put him against the Rabid Dog... Non title. Let's unleash this bastard and let him do our dirty work for us"

Triple H ponders the thought, "You might have a point there..."

"And when you see who's in his corner..."

Triple H puts his hand over his face and wipes, like That Look. "Cmon man... Not..." He clears his throat, ready to drop the epic name drop....

Quantum interrupts him before he can speak the name, already knowing what he's going to say, "You're not even warm..."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down