Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not My Decision. Our Decision Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Not My Decision. Our Decision

Go down

Not My Decision. Our Decision Empty Not My Decision. Our Decision

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 am

Monday Night Fusion returned from a commercial break to a shot of the parking lot. A limousine slowly rolling into the lot and stopping just next to the camera man. The door opened up and Stefan and Harvey Hastings left. However, the door remained open, as Harvey's wife and two younger children slowly sauntered out. Each of them looked... Worried? Somber? It was hard to tell.

Harvey turned to the camera and then motioned his wife to take the children some place else. Stefan stayed behind and turned to his father and sighed.

Stefan
Well...

Harvey raised his hand.

Harvey
For the past two year's I've been in this company... I've done many terrible things. I've hurt many people. And I've also hurt myself.

Last week........

Last....

Harvey sighed and held his head.

Harvey
I had a... Moment... You all saw it... The longer I fought with Knox and Kent, the more and more... detatched from reality I became.

Over the holiday break, I made the decision to take some time and go back to Berlin... To figure out what has become of me. I went to my old therapist and spoke with him. And he told me the flat truth. As it turns out, all of my mental problems do not go well wrestling.

All the head trauma has caused my mind to see things, to hear things... Things that aren't there.

Harvey leaned against the limousine and put his hands on his head.

Harvey
My therapist gave me an ultimatum. By the end of this season, I will need to make the decision between retiring to keep my sanity... Or letting my mind take over and continue on this dark road.

I'm picking the former.

No. I'm not retiring just yet. I still have time. And I will be spending that time helping my son here.

He pat Stefan on the back and smiled.

Harvey
I will put it simply as I can. I have two goals I must accomplish. The first is to prepare Stefan and make sure he is ready to work on his own in this harsh environment.

And two... Cement my legacy in this company.

By the end of this season, I don't want to be a footnote in history. I want to be a legend.

Consider this killing two birds with one stone, because I am going for the CMV Grand Slam. I've already become a US Champion and Undisputed Champion. That means I have the Anarchy and Tag team Championships left.

Harvey patted Stefan once more and smirked.

Harvey
So. I'm using that title shot on the Tag Team Championships first! To give my son a taste of gold and to train him for the future.

Stefan
I won't let you down father...

Harvey
Of course, you won't.

Harvey and Stefan left the frame, with the camera fading to black.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)